Windows 10: LIBRARIES

Discus and support LIBRARIES in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; CAN YOU SAVE JUST A FILE TO LIBRARIES? I CAN SAVE A FILE IF I PIT IT IN A FOLDER BUT NOT JUST A FILE NOT IN A FOLDER.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by marvinmaziarz, Mar 23, 2019.

1. LIBRARIES

CAN YOU SAVE JUST A FILE TO LIBRARIES? I CAN SAVE A FILE IF I PIT IT IN A FOLDER BUT NOT JUST A FILE NOT IN A FOLDER.

:)

marvinmaziarz, Mar 23, 2019
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Delete a Library in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I would suggest you to restore the Libraries and then try deleting the Library folder.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.
    • Locate Libraries from the left pane.
    • Right click on Libraries and select Restore default libraries option from the list.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Mar 23, 2019
  4. LIBRARIES

Duplicate Music Library Sign Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

Can you check if both the folders contain all the music that you need?

Where the original files are saved so that we can troubleshoot this issue further?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

Method: Restore default Libraries

I would suggest you try the restore library option and check if it helps. Please back up all the files in the library before trying this, just to make sure you don’t lose any files. Refer these steps:

• Open Windows explorer
    • In the left panel, locate Library and right click on it
    • Click “restore default libraries” option
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

SuvarnaG1709, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

LIBRARIES

1. LIBRARIES - Similar Threads - LIBRARIES

2. Unable to add network drive folders to a library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add network drive folders to a library: I have four shared folders from the same Windows 10 Home machine, all the same permissions. Each shared folder is a separate drive volume custom letters, I:\, M:\, R:\, V:\. I am able to successfully set them up as network drives on two other Windows 10 Home machines, but...
  3. Unable to add network drive folders to a library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add network drive folders to a library: I have four shared folders from the same Windows 10 Home machine, all the same permissions. Each shared folder is a separate drive volume custom letters, I:\, M:\, R:\, V:\. I am able to successfully set them up as network drives on two other Windows 10 Home machines, but...
  4. Unable to add network drive folders to a library

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...: I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle for music audio or video then it only plays the first 2 songs and then stops playing.It's fine on my phone but on my pc both streaming and downloaded only play the first two songs then it...
  6. I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...

I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...: I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle for music audio or video then it only plays the first 2 songs and then stops playing.It's fine on my phone but on my pc both streaming and downloaded only play the first two songs then it...
  7. received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.: Cannot enter into a troubleshoot mode. Only options are F1 to enter set up or F12 to Boot MenuF1 takes me a Legion screen where the choices are Boot Device, CPU, RAM or LED. No option under here is a safe mode, or troubleshoot.Have tried turning off and on numerous...
  8. received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.

received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.: Cannot enter into a troubleshoot mode. Only options are F1 to enter set up or F12 to Boot MenuF1 takes me a Legion screen where the choices are Boot Device, CPU, RAM or LED. No option under here is a safe mode, or troubleshoot.Have tried turning off and on numerous...
  9. Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?: I was browsing the Microsoft Store and saw a few apps in my library that I didn't really need. I was wondering if I could remove those apps from my library. I've tried resetting it, so I assume I have to delete that data connected to my Outlook account, or it's impossible to...
  10. Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?

Can I remove apps from the Microsoft Store library?: I was browsing the Microsoft Store and saw a few apps in my library that I didn't really need. I was wondering if I could remove those apps from my library. I've tried resetting it, so I assume I have to delete that data connected to my Outlook account, or it's impossible to...