Windows 10: Libraries ?

Discus and support Libraries ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have Libraries gone in the latest build ? I seem to remember that they were hidden in earlier ones, but now I can't seem to find them. I don't use them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kenC, Feb 5, 2015.

1. kenC Win User

Libraries ?

Have Libraries gone in the latest build ? I seem to remember that they were hidden in earlier ones, but now I can't seem to find them. I don't use them myself - just playing around trying out things and haven't come across them.

:)

kenC, Feb 5, 2015

2. Dysfunctional Libraries: Include in Libraries context-menu, Show in Navigation Pane features not working in Win10/8.1

I’ve been prompted by email to reply as to whether my issue has been resolved.

It hasn’t.

I’m wondering whether there’s some sort of hidden file or something that tells Windows where to look for the Libraries....

Jim Lockhart, Feb 5, 2015
  3. Dysfunctional Libraries: Include in Libraries context-menu, Show in Navigation Pane features not working in Win10/8.1

Thanks for the try,
    Deepak_Krishnan R
    ; unfortunately, neither of these makes any difference. (Please note that I’d already tried your Method 1 several times—it doesn’t work primarily because
    Show libraries doesn’t work.)

What other information can I provide that would help you diagnose the situation?

Regards,

Jim Lockhart, Feb 5, 2015
  4. Libraries ?

Hi
    They're located I believe in folder and search options General I believe ?
    They're redundant with the quick access do-da though.
    Cheers.

ThrashZone, Feb 5, 2015
  5. kenC open Control Panel > File Explorer Options > Under the General tab put a check mark in the Show Libraries box (Shown Below)

Libraries ? [​IMG]

IownAmoneyPit, Feb 5, 2015
  6. kenC Win User
    Thanks to both of you - I'll give it a go tomorrow. It's after 1am here and I'm off to bed.

kenC, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Libraries ?

1. Libraries ? - Similar Threads - Libraries

2. Photos in photo library not showing thumbnails and showing as errors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos in photo library not showing thumbnails and showing as errors: They show up fine on the Onedrive app I have on my phone, but all the photos on my laptop show as grey error thumbnails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-in-photo-library-not-showing-thumbnails-and/66b681d2-6d40-43c0-9312-1cad96f7e635"
  3. Artifacting, Crypto library internal error, and critical process died error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Artifacting, Crypto library internal error, and critical process died error in Windows 10: I had gotten a virus, and reflashed windows due to not being able to remove it. When I reflashed windows, I experience audio, and visual artifacting on both my integrated graphics (hd530), and with my 980ti. Programs dont work correctly and often close or restart, and I...
  4. my lop tap is win 10 and i am having a microsoft visual c ++ runtime library error-program...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my lop tap is win 10 and i am having a microsoft visual c ++ runtime library error-program...: my lop tap is win 10 and every time I open nero vision 9 I read a Microsoft visual c ++ runtime library error-program files(x86)nero\nero 9\nero vision\nero vision.exe how to fix it?...
  5. File Recovery - Seemingly Perma-deleted Library

File Recovery - Seemingly Perma-deleted Library: I'm a massive idiot, I know. I essentially had two music libraries - the default system one in C:\users\x whatever, and then my own on a secondary hard disk at M:\Music. I was clearing through some stuff, and essentially deleted the wrong folder. My entire music collection...
  6. CD Library

in Windows 10 Customization
    CD Library: Every time I click to open my CD Library I get an error message "eaccess violation" and the program doesn't open. How do remedy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-library/7c1da455-ad45-4140-a713-44456df6f159
  7. How to Share Media Libraries in Windows 10?

How to Share Media Libraries in Windows 10?: I have four Windows 10 Machines, (Surface 3, two HP laptops, and HP z840 workstation). My workstation has provided access to "Music" library sometime in the past (probably Windows 7) and later in HomeGroup until it was removed from the OS. That "Library" is still accessible...
  8. Ongoing issue with JW Library not working with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ongoing issue with JW Library not working with Windows 10: I have read the past questions(recently 2017) concerning the "not working issue, shutting down" problems of "JW Library" ran on the Windows 10 notebooks and laptops. Is there a fix available? How to delete the app from my notebook? Is a fix available?...
  9. Sonos Music library playback

Sonos Music library playback: When playing multiple albums by the same artist, Sonos plays them in alphabetical order. How do I retain the original order of the albums? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sonos-music-library-playback/f577839a-99e6-4343-91b8-e37f855c6a1f"
  10. Deleting video files from Shared library

Deleting video files from Shared library: Please help me to delete videos from Shared library of Windows Media Player. I have some videos there, which I don’t want to share because my laptop is connected to the TV....