Libraries ?

Discus and support Libraries ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have Libraries gone in the latest build ? I seem to remember that they were hidden in earlier ones, but now I can't seem to find them. I don't use them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kenC, Feb 5, 2015.

1. kenC Win User

Libraries ?

Have Libraries gone in the latest build ? I seem to remember that they were hidden in earlier ones, but now I can't seem to find them. I don't use them myself - just playing around trying out things and haven't come across them.

:)

kenC, Feb 5, 2015
  2. Jim Lockhart Win User

Dysfunctional Libraries: Include in Libraries context-menu, Show in Navigation Pane features not working in Win10/8.1

I’ve been prompted by email to reply as to whether my issue has been resolved.

It hasn’t.

I’m wondering whether there’s some sort of hidden file or something that tells Windows where to look for the Libraries....

Jim Lockhart, Feb 5, 2015
  3. Jim Lockhart Win User
    Dysfunctional Libraries: Include in Libraries context-menu, Show in Navigation Pane features not working in Win10/8.1

Thanks for the try,
    Deepak_Krishnan R
    ; unfortunately, neither of these makes any difference. (Please note that I’d already tried your Method 1 several times—it doesn’t work primarily because
    Show libraries doesn’t work.)

What other information can I provide that would help you diagnose the situation?

Regards,

Jim Lockhart, Feb 5, 2015
  4. ThrashZone Win User

Libraries ?

Hi
    They're located I believe in folder and search options General I believe ?
    They're redundant with the quick access do-da though.
    Cheers.

ThrashZone, Feb 5, 2015
  5. IownAmoneyPit Win User
    kenC open Control Panel > File Explorer Options > Under the General tab put a check mark in the Show Libraries box (Shown Below)

Libraries ? [​IMG]

IownAmoneyPit, Feb 5, 2015
  6. kenC Win User
    Thanks to both of you - I'll give it a go tomorrow. It's after 1am here and I'm off to bed.

kenC, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Libraries ?

1. Libraries ? - Similar Threads - Libraries

2. Quarantine folder on Windows Defender will not open; it says something about Library DDL or...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quarantine folder on Windows Defender will not open; it says something about Library DDL or...: when I try to see what is in the Quarantine folder on Windows Defender it says somethin about Library DDL or DLL not being installed or in error...
  3. Can I delete photos that are duplicated in the computer library's Pictures folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I delete photos that are duplicated in the computer library's Pictures folder?: I've just started using Onedrive and I have a question. I still have photos in the computer's Pictures Album as well as in the Onedrive Pictures album. That seems to be taking up a lot of hard drive space. Can I delete the photos in the computer library's picture album?...
  4. Unknown Problem <there are no titles in video library> of windows media player in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknown Problem <there are no titles in video library> of windows media player in...: Dear Sir/Madam. The < video titles > do not appear in < Library of windows media player > in windows 10. Pro. The letters show that < update completed > whenever Library opened, and < there are no titles in video library >. I have already completed < Organization ->...
  5. curruption of Library in windows media player in windows 10. Pro

curruption of Library in windows media player in windows 10. Pro: Dear Sir/Madam. The < video titles > do not appear in < Library of windows media player > in windows 10. Pro. The letters show that < update completed > whenever Library opened, and < there are no title in video library >. I have already completed < Organization ->...
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error In Windows 10

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error In Windows 10: I am having trouble running a program from Olympus Cameras. Running windows 10 pro ver 1803 build 17134.165 Olympus technical support advise the error involves registry errors as the program falls over with a message Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error in Windows...
  7. Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state. InitState: 1,...

Measured Boot library encountered a failure and entered insecure state. InitState: 1,...: The fix given on Microsoft support does not apply to my Win 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/measured-boot-library-encountered-a-failure-and/b3b41312-abb3-4ea0-9a7b-17c1a2ed5506
  8. Dynamic Link library (DLL) initialisation failed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dynamic Link library (DLL) initialisation failed: I was trying to update my graphics card drivers when this error popped up: "A dynamic link library (DLL) initialisation routine failed " Please help P.S.: I have recently updated my Windows 10...
  9. BInitialize Library failed 0xc0000bb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BInitialize Library failed 0xc0000bb: Hi, I have an Idea of 320, 8 GB ram, 2 GHz processor, 1tb hard risk. Few days back power cable of my laptop was loose and it got suddenly switched off . Since then the boot was taking 10-15 minutes . So I decided to run the repair but it didn't work. So I took backup of my...
  10. Device from "Download Dashboard" on Amazon Software Library cannot be removed because of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device from "Download Dashboard" on Amazon Software Library cannot be removed because of...: I have been having a crisis with Amazon. I am trying to delete a device from the download dashboard of the software section of Amazon, but I am not able to because of a text that says "Upgrade Required" and because of that, the listed device has been grayed out. I contacted...