Libraries ?

Discus and support Libraries ? in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Have Libraries gone in the latest build ? I seem to remember that they were hidden in earlier ones, but now I can't seem to find them. I don't use them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kenC, Feb 5, 2015.

1. kenC Win User

Have Libraries gone in the latest build ? I seem to remember that they were hidden in earlier ones, but now I can't seem to find them. I don't use them myself - just playing around trying out things and haven't come across them.

:)

kenC, Feb 5, 2015
  2. Jim Lockhart Win User

Dysfunctional Libraries: Include in Libraries context-menu, Show in Navigation Pane features not working in Win10/8.1

I’ve been prompted by email to reply as to whether my issue has been resolved.

It hasn’t.

I’m wondering whether there’s some sort of hidden file or something that tells Windows where to look for the Libraries....

Jim Lockhart, Feb 5, 2015
  3. Jim Lockhart Win User
    Dysfunctional Libraries: Include in Libraries context-menu, Show in Navigation Pane features not working in Win10/8.1

Thanks for the try,
    Deepak_Krishnan R
    ; unfortunately, neither of these makes any difference. (Please note that I’d already tried your Method 1 several times—it doesn’t work primarily because
    Show libraries doesn’t work.)

What other information can I provide that would help you diagnose the situation?

Regards,

Jim Lockhart, Feb 5, 2015
  4. ThrashZone Win User

Libraries ?

Hi
    They're located I believe in folder and search options General I believe ?
    They're redundant with the quick access do-da though.
    Cheers.

ThrashZone, Feb 5, 2015
  5. IownAmoneyPit Win User
    kenC open Control Panel > File Explorer Options > Under the General tab put a check mark in the Show Libraries box (Shown Below)

[​IMG]

IownAmoneyPit, Feb 5, 2015
  6. kenC Win User
    Thanks to both of you - I'll give it a go tomorrow. It's after 1am here and I'm off to bed.

kenC, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Libraries ?

Libraries ? - Similar Threads - Libraries

1. Libraries Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Libraries Folders: I've never paid any attention to the Libraries. Just left them alone to their own thing. This afternoon I decided to open the folder and have a look-see. Am I supposed to have a Documents Folder Nested in another Documents Folder? [IMG] I actually have only one Documents...
  2. What is the role of Libraries in explorer and how to set them

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the role of Libraries in explorer and how to set them: I noticed that the Videos library points to an other computer in my home network. it's O.K but how did it get there. And, the RealPlayer downloader saves videos to that directory, so how can i change either of them 111819
  3. Contents of folder included in Documents Library not Displayed

in Windows 10 Support
    Contents of folder included in Documents Library not Displayed: I'm using Windows 10 on a Dell laptop with a SSD. I'm keeping many files on an external USB hard drive. I had included the external drive's Documents folder in my Documents library. The File Explorer displayed files and folders on both the internal SSD and the external drive...
  4. Windows Media Player with DLNA server, trying to add to library

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Media Player with DLNA server, trying to add to library: I have a Win10 laptop (the kind that does a 180 screen twist) that I'd like to use to control my music collection. The collection is shared over the network with AssetUPnP, a DLNA server tailored to music streaming, and rendered with my Denon receiver. The server and renderer...
  5. Intel Integrated Performance Primitives Cryptography Library Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel Integrated Performance Primitives Cryptography Library Update: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00106 Product family: Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives Impact of vulnerability: Information Disclosure Severity rating: Moderate Original release: 05/10/2018 Last revised: 05/10/2018 Summary: Some implementations in Intel® Integrated Performance...
  6. VLC open to Media Library

in Windows 10 Support
    VLC open to Media Library: Thanks Berton & Werby. I'll live with the original setup. Open to playlist is close enough. Library is just a click away.
  7. Pictures Have Disappeared From Pictures Library

in Windows 10 Support
    Pictures Have Disappeared From Pictures Library: Hi all. I was experiencing an issue with my windows desktop where an account was acting funny while logging in. (This is not the issue I'm asking for help with.) After looking at a few fixes I gave up on the issue and decided to create a new user account and simply...
Libraries ? solved