Windows 10: Libraries ?

Discus and support Libraries ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have Libraries gone in the latest build ? I seem to remember that they were hidden in earlier ones, but now I can't seem to find them. I don't use them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kenC, Feb 5, 2015.

1. kenC Win User

Libraries ?

Have Libraries gone in the latest build ? I seem to remember that they were hidden in earlier ones, but now I can't seem to find them. I don't use them myself - just playing around trying out things and haven't come across them.

:)

kenC, Feb 5, 2015

2. Dysfunctional Libraries: Include in Libraries context-menu, Show in Navigation Pane features not working in Win10/8.1

I’ve been prompted by email to reply as to whether my issue has been resolved.

It hasn’t.

I’m wondering whether there’s some sort of hidden file or something that tells Windows where to look for the Libraries....

Jim Lockhart, Feb 5, 2015
  3. Dysfunctional Libraries: Include in Libraries context-menu, Show in Navigation Pane features not working in Win10/8.1

Thanks for the try,
    Deepak_Krishnan R
    ; unfortunately, neither of these makes any difference. (Please note that I’d already tried your Method 1 several times—it doesn’t work primarily because
    Show libraries doesn’t work.)

What other information can I provide that would help you diagnose the situation?

Regards,

Jim Lockhart, Feb 5, 2015
  4. Libraries ?

Hi
    They're located I believe in folder and search options General I believe ?
    They're redundant with the quick access do-da though.
    Cheers.

ThrashZone, Feb 5, 2015
  5. kenC open Control Panel > File Explorer Options > Under the General tab put a check mark in the Show Libraries box (Shown Below)

Libraries ? [​IMG]

IownAmoneyPit, Feb 5, 2015
  6. kenC Win User
    Thanks to both of you - I'll give it a go tomorrow. It's after 1am here and I'm off to bed.

kenC, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Libraries ?

1. Libraries ? - Similar Threads - Libraries

2. Accessing a new File Explorer library via "shell" command

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing a new File Explorer library via "shell" command: I have created a library using File Explorer called "Downloads Library." What I'd like to do is open this library in a similar way as "shell:DocumentsLibrary." However, there does not seem to be a default shell "shortcut" for this library I created. Is the only remedy for...
  3. Windows media player library wiped ot of music files. How do I restore? Files still present...

Windows media player library wiped ot of music files. How do I restore? Files still present...: As above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-library-wiped-ot-of-music/4aba1ecc-1be9-45bb-a704-91c62de0fee9"
  4. Hide Documents library privacy settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hide Documents library privacy settings?: I want to hide Documents library privacy settings from search. When I try to get to my Documents folder, the search result is Settings page called Documents library privacy settings. I really don’t need it but I really need the folder I am trying to find. Why am I getting a...
  5. Can I upload google photos to my microsoft library?

Can I upload google photos to my microsoft library?: having trouble uploading google photos to my Microsoft library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-upload-google-photos-to-my-microsoft-library/253f3dfa-961f-40ba-ab84-ccf1849e86fc"
  6. File Hover Card problems in Document Library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    File Hover Card problems in Document Library: Hi, When you hover over the file name for more than a few seconds, then move the cursor and hover back over it or try to open, everything disappears. All preceding folders also then appear blank until you click on refresh webpage in the web address bar. This is happening...
  7. Library folder grows back after delete

Library folder grows back after delete: Some process keeps recreating a "Public Music" folder in it's former location after removal from the library, network shares and deletion from disk. The folder is empty, but it's in a partition where I really don't want Windows inserting things. It will not also not allow...
  8. Creating back up for Zotero library

Creating back up for Zotero library: I want to create a back up for Zotero library, but I cannot move one level up in the file directory so that I can access the Zotero library on WIN 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-back-up-for-zotero-library/8bdd17cc-d81e-4b55-8a05-a8c565bad3bf"
  9. Windows 10. Visual C++ run time library error while playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10. Visual C++ run time library error while playing a game: i was playing a game called crative destruction andafter like 15 mins appear this error message : Visual C++ run time library error. and after crashed the game . how to fix this ploblem that happen every time i play this game ? i not use visual c++ but i think this game must...
  10. How can I restore some purchased apps from Microsoft store which are missing from My Library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I restore some purchased apps from Microsoft store which are missing from My Library: Today, some of my purchased apps were missing from My Library of Microsoft store, how can I restore those purchased apps, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-some-purchased-apps-from/a8fb246c-0ccc-45fa-8b30-ca7b096ec966"