Windows 10: Libraries ?

Discus and support Libraries ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have Libraries gone in the latest build ? I seem to remember that they were hidden in earlier ones, but now I can't seem to find them. I don't use them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kenC, Feb 5, 2015.

1. kenC Win User

Libraries ?

Have Libraries gone in the latest build ? I seem to remember that they were hidden in earlier ones, but now I can't seem to find them. I don't use them myself - just playing around trying out things and haven't come across them.

:)

kenC, Feb 5, 2015

2. Dysfunctional Libraries: Include in Libraries context-menu, Show in Navigation Pane features not working in Win10/8.1

I’ve been prompted by email to reply as to whether my issue has been resolved.

It hasn’t.

I’m wondering whether there’s some sort of hidden file or something that tells Windows where to look for the Libraries....

Jim Lockhart, Feb 5, 2015
  3. Dysfunctional Libraries: Include in Libraries context-menu, Show in Navigation Pane features not working in Win10/8.1

Thanks for the try,
    Deepak_Krishnan R
    ; unfortunately, neither of these makes any difference. (Please note that I’d already tried your Method 1 several times—it doesn’t work primarily because
    Show libraries doesn’t work.)

What other information can I provide that would help you diagnose the situation?

Regards,

Jim Lockhart, Feb 5, 2015
  4. Libraries ?

Hi
    They're located I believe in folder and search options General I believe ?
    They're redundant with the quick access do-da though.
    Cheers.

ThrashZone, Feb 5, 2015
  5. kenC open Control Panel > File Explorer Options > Under the General tab put a check mark in the Show Libraries box (Shown Below)

Libraries ? [​IMG]

IownAmoneyPit, Feb 5, 2015
  6. kenC Win User
    Thanks to both of you - I'll give it a go tomorrow. It's after 1am here and I'm off to bed.

kenC, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Libraries ?

1. Libraries ? - Similar Threads - Libraries

2. Win 10 APP JW Library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 APP JW Library: This app recently stopped allowing me to download video and sound files within the app. It still allows data files . Normally when downloading a video it will show a pop up that asks the download resolution. This does not show up. I can force it to show up by disabling...
  3. Error on "IDirect3D9.GetDeviceCaps": dxerr9ab.dll library is not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error on "IDirect3D9.GetDeviceCaps": dxerr9ab.dll library is not found: I have installed trial Dewesoft X data acquisition software but I get above error. Looks like I have some problems with Direct X. Does anyone know how to approach this? I am using Windows 10 and DX11....
  4. Trying to reformat a USB drive, but it won't show up in Library/PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to reformat a USB drive, but it won't show up in Library/PC?: I can get into its properties, but can't reformat it from there. It isn't coming up in the main PC folders/devices on the left of the folder. Never had this problem before. I can see it on the bottom right taskbar, too, but can't reformat it via any option there. It is like a...
  5. My "high-end" laptop is unable to handle my large photo library. At this CPU/RAM usage, it...

My "high-end" laptop is unable to handle my large photo library. At this CPU/RAM usage, it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iWizardB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hzvas3/my_highend_laptop_is_unable_to_handle_my_large/
  6. Remove Libraries

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove Libraries: I just don't want Libraries. so it is just a folder in the way. How can I turn them off? I want all traces of them gone, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-libraries/94f6cb17-85dd-4b1a-8882-08e49479d416
  7. Reinstalling Windows from restore option - Libraries on differend HDD

Reinstalling Windows from restore option - Libraries on differend HDD: Hello, I am just about to do reinstall of Windows, because I have a lot of problems with it which have no reasons. For ex.: - I am having BoSD (absolutely randomly i.e. sometimes its ok and others not so) when recovering from sleep / hibernate mode, where pretty much every...
  8. Reinstalling Windows from restore option - Libraries on differend HDD

Reinstalling Windows from restore option - Libraries on differend HDD: Hello, I am just about to do reinstall of Windows, because I have a lot of problems with it which have no reasons. For ex.: - I am having BoSD absolutely randomly i.e. sometimes its ok and others not so when recovering from sleep / hibernate mode, where pretty much every...
  9. Win10Pro. Office 2019 Open Dialog box does not show "libraries" nor the libraries added...

Win10Pro. Office 2019 Open Dialog box does not show "libraries" nor the libraries added...: I use Word and Excel a lot. I am using OFFICE 2019 My issue is the Open and SaveAs dialogs in Office do not show the "libraries" as a location. And it does not show the libraries I have added. The result is, I cannot open nor save files to these libraries. The only...
  10. Stop Windows 10 from resetting libraries after update

Stop Windows 10 from resetting libraries after update: I have my music library setup so that it's only %userprofile%\Music. After Windows updates it keeps adding \OneDrive\Music to the library. How can I stop this? submitted by /u/imthewiseguy [link] [comments]...