Windows 10: Libraries ?

Discus and support Libraries ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have Libraries gone in the latest build ? I seem to remember that they were hidden in earlier ones, but now I can't seem to find them. I don't use them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kenC, Feb 5, 2015.

1. kenC Win User

Libraries ?

Have Libraries gone in the latest build ? I seem to remember that they were hidden in earlier ones, but now I can't seem to find them. I don't use them myself - just playing around trying out things and haven't come across them.

:)

kenC, Feb 5, 2015

2. Dysfunctional Libraries: Include in Libraries context-menu, Show in Navigation Pane features not working in Win10/8.1

I’ve been prompted by email to reply as to whether my issue has been resolved.

It hasn’t.

I’m wondering whether there’s some sort of hidden file or something that tells Windows where to look for the Libraries....

Jim Lockhart, Feb 5, 2015
  3. Dysfunctional Libraries: Include in Libraries context-menu, Show in Navigation Pane features not working in Win10/8.1

Thanks for the try,
    Deepak_Krishnan R
    ; unfortunately, neither of these makes any difference. (Please note that I’d already tried your Method 1 several times—it doesn’t work primarily because
    Show libraries doesn’t work.)

What other information can I provide that would help you diagnose the situation?

Regards,

Jim Lockhart, Feb 5, 2015
  4. Libraries ?

Hi
    They're located I believe in folder and search options General I believe ?
    They're redundant with the quick access do-da though.
    Cheers.

ThrashZone, Feb 5, 2015
  5. kenC open Control Panel > File Explorer Options > Under the General tab put a check mark in the Show Libraries box (Shown Below)

Libraries ? [​IMG]

IownAmoneyPit, Feb 5, 2015
  6. kenC Win User
    Thanks to both of you - I'll give it a go tomorrow. It's after 1am here and I'm off to bed.

kenC, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Libraries ?

1. Libraries ? - Similar Threads - Libraries

2. Minecraft not in my library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft not in my library: About a year ago I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC. I just recently got a new laptop and I want to download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my new device. I was told that I could log into the Microsoft Store on the same account that I purchased Minecraft on...
  3. Choosing Specific Folder for Video Editor's Project Library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Choosing Specific Folder for Video Editor's Project Library: When I add pictures to a specific project, Microsoft Photo's video editor copies all my project photos to the same project library found at OneDrive/Pictures/Video Projects. It's very unmanageable, as ALL project photos from ALL projects I've created are in the same folder....
  4. Watchtower Library funziona con Windows 10 Arm?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Watchtower Library funziona con Windows 10 Arm?: Chiedo se Watchtower Library funziona con Windows 10 Arm. Vi ringrazio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watchtower-library-funziona-con-windows-10-arm/13d2e15d-0d4a-45ec-9d15-70030b6a839e
  5. Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection on 12/30/2019. I was attempting to download and install the game today, and it does not show up in my library. When I search for Minecraft on the store, the only options I have are to buy the game. As recently as a month...
  6. Libraries - Arrange by Month

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Libraries - Arrange by Month: In a Libraries->Pictures folder, if I arrange by Folder, my files are shown. If I arrange by Month, they are not.Some things I've tried after reading similar posts:-Rebooted-Created a new local test account-Created a new test folder and added to the librarySame results with a...
  7. webdav errors - Windows 10 + Microsoft 365 SharePoint library

webdav errors - Windows 10 + Microsoft 365 SharePoint library: I'm not able to access a SPO library from our tenant through my Windows 10 explorer.Url is "https://tenant.sharepoint.com/sites/hub1/test" and I access it very fine with new Edge.In my windows Internet Options, the site is in the Trusted Sites zone. And trusted sites zone has...
  8. 3d builder and paint 3d library model orgins?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3d builder and paint 3d library model orgins?: it looks like the animals, cars ect from the 3d library were not made in these programs because of the organic shapes. does anybody know which software was used?...
  9. Annoying Problem in Library folder view

Annoying Problem in Library folder view: -so say i have multiple directories in a give library music library for example ,when i click the down arrow to collapse /expand one directorie's view ,after i refresh the other follows suit ,can anyone please tell me how to fix this ?the upper image show how i want it to be...
  10. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: Hello, I have a problem with that part. I deleted Microsoft visual C++ 2015 - 2019 redistributable x64 - x84 and install, but not fix. I'll thank you so much if they help me. Sorry, if I'm wrong with my grammar....