Windows 10: Libraries ?

Discus and support Libraries ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have Libraries gone in the latest build ? I seem to remember that they were hidden in earlier ones, but now I can't seem to find them. I don't use them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kenC, Feb 5, 2015.

1. kenC Win User

Libraries ?

Have Libraries gone in the latest build ? I seem to remember that they were hidden in earlier ones, but now I can't seem to find them. I don't use them myself - just playing around trying out things and haven't come across them.

:)

kenC, Feb 5, 2015
  2. Jim Lockhart Win User

Dysfunctional Libraries: Include in Libraries context-menu, Show in Navigation Pane features not working in Win10/8.1

I’ve been prompted by email to reply as to whether my issue has been resolved.

It hasn’t.

I’m wondering whether there’s some sort of hidden file or something that tells Windows where to look for the Libraries....

Jim Lockhart, Feb 5, 2015
  3. Jim Lockhart Win User
    Dysfunctional Libraries: Include in Libraries context-menu, Show in Navigation Pane features not working in Win10/8.1

Thanks for the try,
    Deepak_Krishnan R
    ; unfortunately, neither of these makes any difference. (Please note that I’d already tried your Method 1 several times—it doesn’t work primarily because
    Show libraries doesn’t work.)

What other information can I provide that would help you diagnose the situation?

Regards,

Jim Lockhart, Feb 5, 2015
  4. ThrashZone Win User

Libraries ?

Hi
    They're located I believe in folder and search options General I believe ?
    They're redundant with the quick access do-da though.
    Cheers.

ThrashZone, Feb 5, 2015
  5. IownAmoneyPit Win User
    kenC open Control Panel > File Explorer Options > Under the General tab put a check mark in the Show Libraries box (Shown Below)

Libraries ? [​IMG]

IownAmoneyPit, Feb 5, 2015
  6. kenC Win User
    Thanks to both of you - I'll give it a go tomorrow. It's after 1am here and I'm off to bed.

kenC, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Libraries ?

1. Libraries ? - Similar Threads - Libraries

2. what is NTport Library driver? can I uninstall it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what is NTport Library driver? can I uninstall it: now I have obviously looked this up on google and can't really find a suitable explanation why my computer would have this. I went to zealsoft website to look at description and dont really understand it about using ports without having to use kernal ms driver..? no clue what...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error (abnormal program termination)

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error (abnormal program termination): I keep getting the following error when running our agency management system: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program F:\WINTAM\homebase.exe abnormal program termination This kicks us out of our management program, and we have to log in again....
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error (abnormal program termination)

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error (abnormal program termination): I keep getting the following error when running our agency management system: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program F:\WINTAM\homebase.exe abnormal program termination This kicks us out of our management program, and we have to log in again....
  5. Itunes need a library to continue .......( windows 10 )

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Itunes need a library to continue .......( windows 10 ): Pls help how to fix it , i cant open Itunes it keeps asking the library to continue ...pls hellllllppppp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/itunes-need-a-library-to-continue-windows-10/bd3c7cd7-c608-4fa3-a245-cd46ef488548
  6. All user libraries are empty after a microsoft update - Documents, pictures downloads etc...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All user libraries are empty after a microsoft update - Documents, pictures downloads etc...: My wife today went to use her PC and all her user files are gone. Looks like a windows 10 update is the cause. Appears that the apps are o'k . Can still access the internet . Using Windows 10. This is a disaster. I think the data is still someplace on the on the PC....
  7. Apps missing from library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps missing from library: What is goin on? more than half of my apps are gone from my library from the Microsoft app store please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/apps-missing-from-library/e267edd8-6d9e-41c7-b8e9-5997045c0109
  8. Go to "My Games/Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Go to "My Games/Library: Every time I try and play it gives me the following: [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/go-to-my-gameslibrary/68dfe9d3-6129-4186-a101-9c9b5cd86b51
  9. Overdrive (for libraries)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Overdrive (for libraries): previously working well, now when I attempt to download an audiobook I receive "error in obtaining license" Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures...
  10. Overdrive (for libraries)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Overdrive (for libraries): previously working well, now when I attempt to download an audiobook I receive "error in obtaining license" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/overdrive-for-libraries/9a425ea6-9ff6-46b5-b5d6-c7e66329e911