Windows 10: libraries

Discus and support libraries in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After I access files in my library (word,excel, etc.), when I close them the screen reverts to the start screen (with tiles), rather than the library I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NickPirro1, Oct 9, 2019.

1. libraries

After I access files in my library (word,excel, etc.), when I close them the screen reverts to the start screen (with tiles), rather than the library I was working in.

:)

NickPirro1, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Delete a Library in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I would suggest you to restore the Libraries and then try deleting the Library folder.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.
    • Locate Libraries from the left pane.
    • Right click on Libraries and select Restore default libraries option from the list.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 9, 2019
  4. libraries

Duplicate Music Library Sign Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

Can you check if both the folders contain all the music that you need?

Where the original files are saved so that we can troubleshoot this issue further?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

Method: Restore default Libraries

I would suggest you try the restore library option and check if it helps. Please back up all the files in the library before trying this, just to make sure you don’t lose any files. Refer these steps:

• Open Windows explorer
    • In the left panel, locate Library and right click on it
    • Click “restore default libraries” option
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

SuvarnaG1709, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

libraries

1. libraries - Similar Threads - libraries

2. are you free to use those paint 3D library items like the laptop and such?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    are you free to use those paint 3D library items like the laptop and such?: so i would like to know if i can use those paint 3D library items for without getting a copyright strike fired at me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-you-free-to-use-those-paint-3d-library-items/23f447d9-f9ea-4fc2-9c6e-852192051975
  3. New library that's impossible to delete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New library that's impossible to delete: Hello, you can see in this screenshot that I created by mistake a "new library". And when I want to delete it by making right click, there is no option to delete it. I don't understand, can you help me please ? Thanks. Best Regards, Clément. [ATTACH]...
  4. Paint 3D - 3D Library unable to connect.

Paint 3D - 3D Library unable to connect.: I'm making stuff on Paint 3D, but when I go to open up the 3d Library it displays this: [ATTACH] How do I fix it? a few weeks ago it was working fine....
  5. unhandled exception in host library

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unhandled exception in host library: when the pc starts up it shows me this eror messages[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unhandled-exception-in-host-library/e29a56bb-9914-4b65-8484-1f014c4eff66
  6. SSL library load errors on Windows 10 (multiple apps showing error)

in Windows 10 Customization
    SSL library load errors on Windows 10 (multiple apps showing error): I found a fix for this error on this web page, but it is for Windows 7 and am running Windows 10 Enterprise. Can anyone advise if I run the easy fix download file (see download button) on MS Support page...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed!: [ATTACH] This happened on my 3-month old surface laptop 2. I haven't done any change recently (e.g. download a new software). I only use my laptop to study and watch videos, no heavy duty. This recently popped up a few times, no matter which option I chose (about, retry...
  8. Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models

Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models: Hello, I am developing an application for my Bachelor's Thesis and I would like to include 3D models using templates from the Paint 3D library. The Thesis (including the app) will not be published and will only be given to the people responsible for grading it. I have read...
  9. Library in Paint 3D no longer there

Library in Paint 3D no longer there: Just wondering why I had the 3D library last week and don't now?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/library-in-paint-3d-no-longer-there/ec8a5ab7-9fee-4e68-88e4-589be5d9df7e
  10. Picture Library - Arrange photos by Day

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Picture Library - Arrange photos by Day: Dear Windows Community, One of the most useful tools I utilise to view and arrange photos is through the Pictures Library. By right clicking any space other than the folders in the library and selecting "Arrange by Day", I was able to view all of my photos by day/ date...