Windows 10: Library files not showing up in XB1 from pc

Discus and support Library files not showing up in XB1 from pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Everything was fine a week ago and then I ran an update for my graphics card... Now; The folders still show up as normal but not a single one has the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gettheclicker, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Library files not showing up in XB1 from pc

Everything was fine a week ago and then I ran an update for my graphics card...

Now; The folders still show up as normal but not a single one has the actual file in it. They are all different types, MKV WAV MP4 all of them worked before.

I give up, can't figure out why the folders show but files do not.

Windows 10 to Xbox 1-S.

:)

gettheclicker, Sep 4, 2018
  2. auntiebk Win User

wma files in Explorer, don't show in Windows Media Player Library

Tried to add folders under manage library but they do not show in WMA.
    How can I examine tags?

Many thanks.

Library files not showing up in XB1 from pc [​IMG]

auntiebk, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Random files not showing in Documents library

Hi,

If your files or folders disappeared, it might appear missing but it is actually hidden. For us to isolate this issue, kindly follow these methods:

Method 1: Check the users folder.

• Click on Start, and then type This PC.
    • Select This PC from the list of results.
    • At the top, look for the box that has the word This PC. Click on it and type these:
      • > Local Disk (C) > Users > User Name > Documents or This PC > Local Disk (C) > Users > Public.
    • Press Enter, and then check if the files are there.

Method 2: Show hidden files and folders.

• Click on Start.
    • Type File Explorer.
    • Select File Explorer Options from the list of results.
    • Click on View tab.
    • Under Hidden files and folders option, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives.
    • Click on Apply, and then OK
      to save changes.
    • Open the File Explorer and check if you'll see the file.

Let us know if the steps above help you to resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Library files not showing up in XB1 from pc

Duplicate Music Library Sign Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

Can you check if both the folders contain all the music that you need?

Where the original files are saved so that we can troubleshoot this issue further?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

Method: Restore default Libraries

I would suggest you try the restore library option and check if it helps. Please back up all the files in the library before trying this, just to make sure you don’t lose any files. Refer these steps:

• Open Windows explorer
    • In the left panel, locate Library and right click on it
    • Click “restore default libraries” option
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

SuvarnaG1709, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Library files not showing up in XB1 from pc

1. Library files not showing up in XB1 from pc - Similar Threads - Library files showing

2. Redeemed gift, but it's not showing up in my library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed gift, but it's not showing up in my library: Hello, my dad gave me Minecraft for Christmas. I redeemed the gift code in my Microsoft account, but nothing is showing up in my library or order history. I tried to redeem again, but it says that its already been redeemed. What do I do?? Thank you....
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 not showing up in my library

Minecraft Windows 10 not showing up in my library: I had redeemed windows 10 Minecraft after I bought Java and I played it a lot on my old laptop but it seems to not appear in my library on my new laptop nor on my desktop. It only shows the trial and the option to buy it. I do remember playing it on my old laptop and I also...
  4. Remove my phone from showing up on this PC?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove my phone from showing up on this PC?: I wanna remove my phone(probably Bluetooth based) from showing up on this PC, how can I do this? Screenshot by Lightshot 167694
  5. Trying to reformat a USB drive, but it won't show up in Library/PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to reformat a USB drive, but it won't show up in Library/PC?: I can get into its properties, but can't reformat it from there. It isn't coming up in the main PC folders/devices on the left of the folder. Never had this problem before. I can see it on the bottom right taskbar, too, but can't reformat it via any option there. It is like a...
  6. game disappeared from windows library, still shows up in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game disappeared from windows library, still shows up in order history: game disappeared from windows library, still shows up in order history it was minecraft for windows 10 when i go to the game page it tells me to buy it...
  7. Owned games not showing up in library.

Owned games not showing up in library.: For some reason 80% of the games I own are not showing up in the Owned Section of My Library in the Microsoft Store. If the games were not installed I always had an option to reinstall them in this section of the store. About 2 days ago a game I was playing crashed. To fix...
  8. "Music" Library showing up twice under "This PC"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Music" Library showing up twice under "This PC": I have encountered a strange problem with the file system in Windows 10. I was moving the locations ofDocuments, Pictures, Music, Videos, etc. to a spinning media drive to free up space on my 512 GB SSD when theMusic library suddenly showed up twice under "This PC" in theFile...
  9. Purchased game doesn't show up in library.

Purchased game doesn't show up in library.: I purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate editon from the store, since it was 25€ cheaper, I bought the game, it showed that I actually paid for the game, but I can't find it anywhere. How can I fix this? I'd like to play the game but I feel like I'm being scammed at the moment....
  10. Homegroup / Sharing PC with PS4 & XB1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Homegroup / Sharing PC with PS4 & XB1: Hello, I am new to the forums. This is my first post. I am trying to share videos from my PC with my PS4 and XB1 consoles. In File Explorer > This PC, under Network locations are Bell PVConnect (Home Hub 2000) and (radd-hp). In (radd-hp) there are 4 folders: Music,...