Windows 10: Library files not showing up in XB1 from pc

Discus and support Library files not showing up in XB1 from pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Everything was fine a week ago and then I ran an update for my graphics card... Now; The folders still show up as normal but not a single one has the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gettheclicker, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Library files not showing up in XB1 from pc

Everything was fine a week ago and then I ran an update for my graphics card...

Now; The folders still show up as normal but not a single one has the actual file in it. They are all different types, MKV WAV MP4 all of them worked before.

I give up, can't figure out why the folders show but files do not.

Windows 10 to Xbox 1-S.

:)

gettheclicker, Sep 4, 2018
  2. auntiebk Win User

wma files in Explorer, don't show in Windows Media Player Library

Tried to add folders under manage library but they do not show in WMA.
    How can I examine tags?

Many thanks.

Library files not showing up in XB1 from pc [​IMG]

auntiebk, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Random files not showing in Documents library

Hi,

If your files or folders disappeared, it might appear missing but it is actually hidden. For us to isolate this issue, kindly follow these methods:

Method 1: Check the users folder.

• Click on Start, and then type This PC.
    • Select This PC from the list of results.
    • At the top, look for the box that has the word This PC. Click on it and type these:
      • > Local Disk (C) > Users > User Name > Documents or This PC > Local Disk (C) > Users > Public.
    • Press Enter, and then check if the files are there.

Method 2: Show hidden files and folders.

• Click on Start.
    • Type File Explorer.
    • Select File Explorer Options from the list of results.
    • Click on View tab.
    • Under Hidden files and folders option, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives.
    • Click on Apply, and then OK
      to save changes.
    • Open the File Explorer and check if you'll see the file.

Let us know if the steps above help you to resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Library files not showing up in XB1 from pc

Duplicate Music Library Sign Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

Can you check if both the folders contain all the music that you need?

Where the original files are saved so that we can troubleshoot this issue further?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

Method: Restore default Libraries

I would suggest you try the restore library option and check if it helps. Please back up all the files in the library before trying this, just to make sure you don’t lose any files. Refer these steps:

• Open Windows explorer
    • In the left panel, locate Library and right click on it
    • Click “restore default libraries” option
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

SuvarnaG1709, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Library files not showing up in XB1 from pc

1. Library files not showing up in XB1 from pc - Similar Threads - Library files showing

2. PC Xbox app not showing library.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Xbox app not showing library.: 9 times out of 10, when I open the Xbox App, it fails to load the library. Anytime I try and click on a game and click install it asks me to download Gaming Services, which I have done multiple times. In the queue, it is indefinitely checking for updates. None of my games...
  3. PC Xbox app not showing library.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Xbox app not showing library.: 9 times out of 10, when I open the Xbox App, it fails to load the library. Anytime I try and click on a game and click install it asks me to download Gaming Services, which I have done multiple times. In the queue, it is indefinitely checking for updates. None of my games...
  4. "Libraries" not showing in "This PC" in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Libraries" not showing in "This PC" in File Explorer: I'm on Windows 11 Beta Build 22621.290 with the new File Explorer tabs and when I booted up my computer and opened file explorer it had looked like this instead of how it's SUPPOSED to look on the right. I cannot find anything online about this and it's bugging me since I...
  5. "Libraries" not showing in "This PC" in File Explorer

"Libraries" not showing in "This PC" in File Explorer: I'm on Windows 11 Beta Build 22621.290 with the new File Explorer tabs and when I booted up my computer and opened file explorer it had looked like this instead of how it's SUPPOSED to look on the right. I cannot find anything online about this and it's bugging me since I...
  6. Some apps not showing up in library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps not showing up in library?: Hi!I have noticed that certain apps are not showing up in my library after downloading and installing. They are installed and work without any issues but they do not show up under library and if I search for them in the store again they show Install instead of Installed....
  7. Some apps not showing up in library?

Some apps not showing up in library?: Hi!I have noticed that certain apps are not showing up in my library after downloading and installing. They are installed and work without any issues but they do not show up under library and if I search for them in the store again they show Install instead of Installed....
  8. Owned games not showing up in library.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Owned games not showing up in library.: For some reason 80% of the games I own are not showing up in the Owned Section of My Library in the Microsoft Store. If the games were not installed I always had an option to reinstall them in this section of the store. About 2 days ago a game I was playing crashed. To fix...
  9. "Music" Library showing up twice under "This PC"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Music" Library showing up twice under "This PC": I have encountered a strange problem with the file system in Windows 10. I was moving the locations ofDocuments, Pictures, Music, Videos, etc. to a spinning media drive to free up space on my 512 GB SSD when theMusic library suddenly showed up twice under "This PC" in theFile...
  10. Homegroup / Sharing PC with PS4 & XB1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Homegroup / Sharing PC with PS4 & XB1: Hello, I am new to the forums. This is my first post. I am trying to share videos from my PC with my PS4 and XB1 consoles. In File Explorer > This PC, under Network locations are Bell PVConnect (Home Hub 2000) and (radd-hp). In (radd-hp) there are 4 folders: Music,...