Windows 10: Licence is going to expire error .. My HP pavilion was pre installed with windows OS

Discus and support Licence is going to expire error .. My HP pavilion was pre installed with windows OS in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Error pops showing go to your setting and update your license ... but my Hp Pavillion was pre installed with Genuine Windows 10 OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Charles Gilbert Martin, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Licence is going to expire error .. My HP pavilion was pre installed with windows OS

Error pops showing go to your setting and update your license ... but my Hp Pavillion was pre installed with Genuine Windows 10 OS

:)

Charles Gilbert Martin, Oct 7, 2019

2. windows licence will expire soon

I have an HP pavilion laptop running Windows 10. Bought second hand.

Now, I am suddenly getting a message saying my windows licence will expire. How do I remedy? I have no activation code, wasn't expecting to need one!

PaulGreenfield2, Oct 7, 2019
  3. FN2199 Win User
    Your Licence Will Expire Soon ERROR

HELLO,

I purchased a HP Desktop computer on December 2017 that came with a pre-installed with Windows 10 home edition. The PC itself had windows 7 before hand so I am assuming that it was upgraded. Everything was working fine until yesterday. I started receiving
    a pop up saying that my licence will expire soon and that I need to activate it.

So, I clicked on settings and it sais that it is already activated through an organization, but this computer was never used for any organization! I also checked in the system and it said that the Licence is expiring next month!!

Lastly, I used the product key found on my PC to see if it would activare but it gave me an error code. I dont know what to do Licence is going to expire error .. My HP pavilion was pre installed with windows OS :( Help.

FN2199, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Licence is going to expire error .. My HP pavilion was pre installed with windows OS

hp pavilion blue screen error

Hi Team,

we have some HP-Pavilion laptops over which windows OS installed. It is throwing blue screen error for every now and then. kindly help us on this issue get it resolved. We are uploading MEMORY dump file in compressed file and please do postmortem and let
    us know. We have took all troubleshooting steps.

shaik saleem, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Licence is going to expire error .. My HP pavilion was pre installed with windows OS

1. Licence is going to expire error .. My HP pavilion was pre installed with windows OS - Similar Threads - Licence going expire

2. my windows licence will expire soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows licence will expire soon: I keep getting the error message that my windows license will expire soon. i am running on windows 10 proI don't really know what to do again, I have tried all the possible solutions available but nowhere.my system is not a new one. please, i seriously need help with this...
  3. window licence is going to expire soon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    window licence is going to expire soon: Hi. I brought my laptop 2 years back In a local refurbished store they didn't give me any activation key or something like that, now I'm getting a continuous pop-up of "your windows licence is going to expire soon" what should I do to resolve this?...
  4. The licence expiring

The licence expiring: Recently I have gotten many of these "Your license is expiring soon" pop-ups. I read somewhere that I should check how many days are left until the expiration date in Task controller and I did so it says that there are 13 days left, but the problem is that in 2018. I had...
  5. Windows 10 error "licence is going to expire soon"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 error "licence is going to expire soon": I keep getting a message that says "windows licence is going to expire soon "every time I log into my computer, after a few minutes it goes away but I'm still worried that somethings wrong. I have windows 10 pro if that helps and if you need any more info just ask me....
  6. Licence expiring

Licence expiring: I have this computer for about 5 years and now it is telling me that my license is going to expire and i dont know what to do [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/licence-expiring/391fc84a-03c8-463a-88e6-2d7a85974bc4
  7. licence expiring

licence expiring: I am getting a message that my licence is about to expire and to go to settings to activate. In settings>activate it says the licence is activated by my organisation. I am not a member of an organisation and I do not know how to proceed. This has happened since the Nov 2019...
  8. My Windows Licence Got Expired

My Windows Licence Got Expired: I Bought A New PC Almost A Year Ago. After Some Months Messages Started To Pop Out Displaying That Your Windows License Will Expire Soon. When I Go To Settings, Nothing Happened. Here is the screenshot of when I Try to Activate windows in settings With The Error Code...
  9. windows licence expire

windows licence expire: sir there is a notification when i start my laptop that your windows licence will expire soon . and when i am solving the then i update the window this process is not complete it start retry....
  10. window licence expire

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window licence expire: Hi my window will expire soon, nd i lst my product key. how can i fixed again? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-licence-expire/be502a10-4997-4864-851b-2548df6158a9