Windows 10: Licence will expire, but I have it activated

Discus and support Licence will expire, but I have it activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft; I recently got this message stating that my Windows 10 Pro licence will expire soon, but I have it activated using an activation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BenTuckett1997, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Licence will expire, but I have it activated

Hello Microsoft;
    I recently got this message stating that my Windows 10 Pro licence will expire soon, but I have it activated using an activation service.

I had to backup everything, and update my computer to the current build, in order to prepare for this.

Because I'm using an activation service (with/without the product key), will my licence expire if I'm using the service?

Licence will expire, but I have it activated ab1c17b6-7fe2-406c-8e14-351305ed7cbf?upload=true.png Licence will expire, but I have it activated 93203ddb-6fec-4f03-817e-a035b2b6e9c8?upload=true.png

:)

BenTuckett1997, Nov 26, 2019
  2. FernNZ Win User

Windows 10 expiring activation problem

I have a pop up message appearing on the screen saying the licence will expire 15 August, need to activate Windows in Settings. Contact admin to get product key.
    When I go to Settings it says Windows is activated and Product ID as well as Product Key is listed.
    I have tried all suggestions from the Microsoft forum to no avail.
    I am now wondering if the technician who installed Windows 10Pro, installed the wrong programme.
    I believe that the previous Windows in the laptop was Windows 8.1 home.
    Could this be the problem.
    Any help appreciated. Thanks.

FernNZ, Nov 26, 2019
  3. ES11111 Win User
    Windows 10 licence expiration

Upgraded from legitimate Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Pro with "free" upgrade. Currently activated. Warning sign said licence would expire on a certain date. and installed the anniversary update. The message has now changed to Your Windows license will
    expire soon. You nee to activate Windows in settings. Settings says update product key. Currently activated by my organisation's product key. I do not have an organisation as it is my laptop. I am surprised I have got Pro and not home. Looking at forum answers
    suggest that I might have a digital licence. Where is it? What do I do? The computer would suggest I had a product key. Nowhere do I seem to find an answer other than to spend £199, which is not a free upgrade. My computer is not worth that amount of money.
    I feel tricked by Microsoft into a free upgrade. Please note I am not very computer savvy and often answers are not simple enough for elderly people. I am going round and round

Please could I get some helpful advice as to expiration of a digital licence or product key and how I avoid this licence expiration. Thank you.

ES11111, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Ernie San Win User

Licence will expire, but I have it activated

Your Windows licence will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings.

Hello Paula,

To resolve the issue with the error message Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings,
    we suggest checking Rakesh's post on this
    link
    . If your Operating System is already Window 10, and you'll only updating your Operating System there's no fee for that. To ensure that your license has no issue, we suggest following the steps provided by Rakesh's on his post.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ernie San, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Licence will expire, but I have it activated

1. Licence will expire, but I have it activated - Similar Threads - Licence expire activated

2. Renewal/expiration of licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renewal/expiration of licence: I keep getting a notification across the Word page that my licence will expire soon although it won't expire until mid next year. Secondly, i can no longer get some of the Word features, how do i repair this?...
  3. Renewal/expiration of licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Renewal/expiration of licence: I keep getting a notification across the Word page that my licence will expire soon although it won't expire until mid next year. Secondly, i can no longer get some of the Word features, how do i repair this?...
  4. The licence expiring

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    The licence expiring: Recently I have gotten many of these "Your license is expiring soon" pop-ups. I read somewhere that I should check how many days are left until the expiration date in Task controller and I did so it says that there are 13 days left, but the problem is that in 2018. I had...
  5. Licence expiring

Licence expiring: I have this computer for about 5 years and now it is telling me that my license is going to expire and i dont know what to do [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/licence-expiring/391fc84a-03c8-463a-88e6-2d7a85974bc4
  6. licence expiring

licence expiring: I am getting a message that my licence is about to expire and to go to settings to activate. In settings>activate it says the licence is activated by my organisation. I am not a member of an organisation and I do not know how to proceed. This has happened since the Nov 2019...
  7. Windows 10 and licence expiration and activation issues

Windows 10 and licence expiration and activation issues: I got a message saying my Windows licence would expire soon. I updated my Windows. Still getting the same message. Support told me I had to activate Windows. It is activated. Still getting the same message. Why? What's going on? What do I do? Any help appreciated....
  8. Windows Activation and Licence Expired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Activation and Licence Expired: I have an Acer which was reset to factory ... now I am unable to Activate windows even though it is the factory installed version. I keep getting error 0xC004FC07 telling me it is not a genuine windows 10. I have also lost the activation code that came with the computer,...
  9. windows licence expire

windows licence expire: sir there is a notification when i start my laptop that your windows licence will expire soon . and when i am solving the then i update the window this process is not complete it start retry....
  10. window licence expire

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window licence expire: Hi my window will expire soon, nd i lst my product key. how can i fixed again? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-licence-expire/be502a10-4997-4864-851b-2548df6158a9