Windows 10: Licens-nyckel till vid byte av hårdvara, MB, minne, processor

Discus and support Licens-nyckel till vid byte av hårdvara, MB, minne, processor in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Har en Win 7 PRO OA licens som uppgraderats till WIN 10, jag vill nu flytta hårddisken/licensen till en ny dator. Produktnyckel finns för WIN 7. kommer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HBath, Oct 10, 2019.

1. HBath Win User

Licens-nyckel till vid byte av hårdvara, MB, minne, processor

Har en Win 7 PRO OA licens som uppgraderats till WIN 10, jag vill nu flytta hårddisken/licensen till en ny dator. Produktnyckel finns för WIN 7. kommer jag att kunna genomföra flytten?

:)

HBath, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Kedlaw Win User

0 bytes free of 613 MB

Hi,

I have problem with Nokia 808.

When I check memory I see "0 bytes free of 613 MB"

Why?

I did reset *#7370#, but I still have "0 bytes free of 613 MB"

Does anybody have any idea?

Waldek

Kedlaw, Oct 10, 2019
  3. kenjin Win User
    Q6600 owners... what is your VID?

i have G0 stepping at 1.285 VID ( i already reply your post on toms hardware guide grasky, so dont add me to list or will be double listing )

and it seems like my highest clock resuilt is 2.9 at 320x9 , and it will not go any higher even if i raise my all voltage. ( yea even highest voltage on NB and SB) so im thinking is either im hitting the FSB wall from my mobo, or this CPU is not much different then the B3 stepping

my current temp is 39-43c through out all 4 cores FULL load at 55-59C

i see people with B3 stepping on other forums hitting 3.2ghz.... but thats on a p35 motherboard..

kenjin, Oct 10, 2019
  4. mortenosx Win User

Nokia Map licens

If i buy a 3 year licens, can i take the licens to a new phone ?

mortenosx, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Licens-nyckel till vid byte av hårdvara, MB, minne, processor - Similar Threads - Licens nyckel till

2. Automatisk installation av Norton Safe Web vid installation av Windows 11? korrekt länk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatisk installation av Norton Safe Web vid installation av Windows 11? korrekt länk?: Då jag håller på och ska installera Windows 11 så kom det upp en flik i webläsaren med adressen "extension://bdaafgjhhjkdplpffldcncdignokfkbo/content/ui/formjackTour.html?tour_type=newUser" En bild visas med följande text jag skriver bara av några inledande rader:Norton Safe...
  3. Automatisk installation av Norton Safe Web vid installation av Windows 11? korrekt länk?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatisk installation av Norton Safe Web vid installation av Windows 11? korrekt länk?: Då jag håller på och ska installera Windows 11 så kom det upp en flik i webläsaren med adressen "extension://bdaafgjhhjkdplpffldcncdignokfkbo/content/ui/formjackTour.html?tour_type=newUser" En bild visas med följande text jag skriver bara av några inledande rader:Norton Safe...
  4. Windows licens transwering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows licens transwering: Hello MS team,I want to transfer my windows 10 Pro license to the new PC and got a problem with it.I have tried to deactivate the windows on my old computer via cmd, and got the message that deactivation was successful, but when I check the Activation menu in the system...
  5. Windows licens transwering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows licens transwering: Hello MS team,I want to transfer my windows 10 Pro license to the new PC and got a problem with it.I have tried to deactivate the windows on my old computer via cmd, and got the message that deactivation was successful, but when I check the Activation menu in the system...
  6. Windows licens transwering

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Windows Licening and PC upgrades

Windows Licening and PC upgrades: I have two older PCs that I built. One has a copy of Window 10 Pro and the other is Windows 10 Home -N. Bother were upgrades from Win 7 when the upgrade was free. I want to now replace the motherboards in one or both PCs. My understanding is since the installed copies of...
  8. How to stay activated with a new MB/processor.

How to stay activated with a new MB/processor.: Hi, been using computers since the 60's. First was an IBM 7040 (serial #2). Lots of Burroughs, Honeywell, Sperry, IBM and a few other brands of mainframes over the years. Multiple brands of mini-computers. My first home PC was an IBM AT with EGA graphics; it was the first AT...
  9. windows licens expires?

windows licens expires?: My computer keeps putting up an error message saying "Your windows license will expire soon", windows is activated on my computer, can I ignore this message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-licens-expires/06f06c94-93ee-4819-9d91-a912e8e3986b"
  10. AV Comparatives tested compatible AVs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AV Comparatives tested compatible AVs: Hello, To whom worried about W10 compatibility : AV-Comparatives List of W10 - AV-Comparatives To whom interested in AVs comparatives in Real-World situation : Real-World Protection Test - AV-Comparatives In summary : AV-Comparatives - Independent Tests of Anti-Virus...