Windows 10: license activation problem

Discus and support license activation problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my laptop failed so bought same model replacement and inserted my old drive. Boots fine but now asking for activation and when I input key I bought for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Leslie Paul, Feb 7, 2019.

1. license activation problem

my laptop failed so bought same model replacement and inserted my old drive. Boots fine but now asking for activation and when I input key I bought for this machine it responds already used.

:)

Leslie Paul, Feb 7, 2019

2. Activation and licensing

For licensed Windows versions to fix the activation problem perform the following step:

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:

slmgr /ato

questions_, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Activation / Licensing Problem

Well somehow a Volume License Key got inserted or the error wouldn't appear that way since it only ever appears on PC's activated with Volume License Keys letting them know that they need connection to their organization's server to reactivate every few
    months.

It is annoying but since you know you had it Digitally Activated with Upgrade from Windows 7 that is permanent and only needs to be restored using the steps I gave which work for everyone else who has a Digital License but had a shop or friend insert a Volume
    License Key for no good reason since they already had a good license.

Greg Carmack - MVP, Feb 7, 2019
  4. license activation problem

How to activate SCCM server license

The SCCM server is already installed. And I am to activate the license but I never had experience.

Could you please provide step by step procedure to activate SCCM server license?

KDDIMyanmar, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

license activation problem

1. license activation problem - Similar Threads - license activation problem

2. Problem with Windows Licensing Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem with Windows Licensing Activation: my windows 10 proupgaded to win.11 Lenovo yoga 6 laptop recently had a recovery . Now it asks me to activate windows again and when I place the product key to change it, it shows the error 0x803fa067 . Please give me a solution for this.. [Original Title: Please give me a...
  3. Window License activation problem

Window License activation problem: First of all, this computer is second-handed and after buying it for about a month I receive a prompt to renew my window license. I checked my Product Key and entered it but a problem occur : The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or...
  4. Window License activation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window License activation problem: First of all, this computer is second-handed and after buying it for about a month I receive a prompt to renew my window license. I checked my Product Key and entered it but a problem occur : The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or...
  5. Window License activation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Activation License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation License: I have Windows 10 Enterprise edition. I downloaded and installed it free from Microsoft, several years ago nowMy Activation screen says the Windows 10 is activated using your organization's activation service..............I am getting 'Windows license will expire soon'...
  7. Digital license activation problems

Digital license activation problems: I recently built a new PC and so paid up for Windows 10 Home, then noticed the Activate windows watermark and had no luck getting rid of it and I think it has transferred to my work laptop on which I'm logged into with my personal Microsoft account.If so, how can i get that...
  8. Licensing and activation

Licensing and activation: What is the difference between the OEM key, volume key, retail key, digital licenced key and activation code key, and can I re-use the same key multiple times in the same pc after re- formatting, if so which one is best ?...
  9. licensing activation

licensing activation: keep receiving error Ox80070781 which means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/licensing-activation/c797eee8-4ecd-4c80-84b7-236b62a2718a"
  10. Digital License Activation Problem

Digital License Activation Problem: I had a activated windows 10 device which I got by upgrading from windows 8.1 to 10. I got a digital license to my account. But unfortunately I recently changed my motherboard then I tried to troubleshoot my activation to reactivate Windows 10. But I got some server error. So...