Windows 10: License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code: hr=0x803F7001

Discus and support License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code: hr=0x803F7001 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is eventually freezing and giving a screeching sound at the same time forcing to hard reset Event Viewer is showing this last Error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MatheusBarros91, Mar 30, 2021.

1. License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code: hr=0x803F7001

My computer is eventually freezing and giving a screeching sound at the same time forcing to hard reset

Event Viewer is showing this last Error before the freeze happen, when it happen:

License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code:

hr=0x803F7001

Any solution?

:)

MatheusBarros91, Mar 30, 2021
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Mar 30, 2021
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Mar 30, 2021
  4. License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code: hr=0x803F7001

Activation error code 0x803F7001

Hi,

As per the error code that you have provided, I suggest that you refer to the article below and check if you are able to activate your Windows

Get help with Windows activation errors

I would also suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you can activate your OS.

1. Tab on Win+R, to open Run Command.

2. In the dialog box type slui 4

3. Follow on screen instructions.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code: hr=0x803F7001

1. License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code: hr=0x803F7001 - Similar Threads - License Activation slui

2. License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code: hr=0x803F7001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code: hr=0x803F7001: While playing some games my monitor will lose signal as well as other devices, audio will bug and loop, and I will need to force shut down my pc. Event viewer shows me 3 errors, and I have tried searching how to fix them and so far nothing has helped:1. License Activation...
  3. License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code: hr=0x803F7001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code: hr=0x803F7001: While playing some games my monitor will lose signal as well as other devices, audio will bug and loop, and I will need to force shut down my pc. Event viewer shows me 3 errors, and I have tried searching how to fix them and so far nothing has helped:1. License Activation...
  4. License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code: hr=0x803F7001

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. slui.exe activation error: hr=0x803F7001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slui.exe activation error: hr=0x803F7001: Since 1-2 weeks ago my pc sometimes freezes and not responding with screech sound, which can only be solved by forcing restart.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP"...
  6. slui.exe activation error: hr=0x803F7001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slui.exe activation error: hr=0x803F7001: Since 1-2 weeks ago my pc sometimes freezes and not responding with screech sound, which can only be solved by forcing restart.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP"...
  7. License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code: hr=0x8007232B

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code: hr=0x8007232B: Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP Date: 5/3/2020 11:29:02 PM Event ID: 8198 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic Description: License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code:...
  8. Windows Home to Windows Pro Activation failing - Error code 0x803F7001

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Home to Windows Pro Activation failing - Error code 0x803F7001: Hi I purchased a 145 euro upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro ( Reports as Windows 10 Enterprise in System About ! ) on Friday from Windows 'Update and Security' . All went well with the upgrade but I have not been able to activate. The laptop had a Windows 8.1...
  9. Brandnew PC with new license requires activating but fails 0x803F7001

Brandnew PC with new license requires activating but fails 0x803F7001: Although the code suggests (re)activating is impossible probably due to a major hardware change, this can not be the case. New PC, new legal OEM Windows version. Minor changes applied: - initialised an extra hard disk - changed the name of the computer - added some...
  10. Window Activation not working (Error code 0x803F7001)

Window Activation not working (Error code 0x803F7001): I Recently just got a new PC and Tried transferring my windows 10 to it but when I try to activate it comes up with an error and wont let me activate, how can I fix this without buying another copy of windows?...