Windows 10: license cancellation

Discus and support license cancellation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I received a phone call from 1-877-451-3555 telling me My license was about to cancel. I realize that Microsoft does not call users and I thought maybe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ChiefMichael, May 15, 2019.

1. license cancellation

I received a phone call from 1-877-451-3555 telling me My license was about to cancel. I realize that Microsoft does not call users and I thought maybe having the phone number might help put a stop to these phone calls. I am getting them once a day everyday.

:)

ChiefMichael, May 15, 2019

2. How to cancel my Groove subcription

I am a pc dummy how do I cancel my groove music membership

Hey,

I'd suggest you to follow the steps I've already provided in my previous post:

If you have a monthly subscription, you can unsubscribe at
    https://account.microsoft.com/services.

• Sign in with the email address you use to sign in to Groove.
    • Go to the Services & subscriptions tab.
    • In your subscriptions, select the Cancel button next to Groove Music Pass.

In addition, please take a look at this article: Cancel
    a Microsoft subscription

Regards,

Alberto Giura (AlbyTech), May 15, 2019
  3. no cancel on resvp.

Hi Teelah,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To cancel the reservation/upgrade to Windows 10, follow the steps:

• Open the Reservation app in the notification area (double click it).
    • Click the Hamburger menu in the upper left corner.
    • Select ‘View Confirmation’.
    • In the lower left, click Cancel Reservation and then confirm (twice).

Hope this information is helpful. Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 15, 2019
  4. TRnettles Win User

license cancellation

cancel groove music

but It was not installed on my computer but on my xbox 360 do I unintall from there?

shay

completely NOT helpful. The word is "cancel", not "uninstall."

TRnettles, May 15, 2019
Thema:

license cancellation

1. license cancellation - Similar Threads - license cancellation

2. Windows license copy from laptop to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows license copy from laptop to PC: Hello! I have a laptop with Win 11 installed on it and thinking to buy a PC. Do I need to purchase with preinstalled Windows or can I install it myself since I do have a copy on the laptop?...
  3. Windows license copy from laptop to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows license copy from laptop to PC: Hello! I have a laptop with Win 11 installed on it and thinking to buy a PC. Do I need to purchase with preinstalled Windows or can I install it myself since I do have a copy on the laptop?...
  4. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone: my computer says 'your window license will expire soon' how do i renew it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-my-windows-license-will-expire/ff7dc724-033e-4d24-b0e2-4257463e348b
  5. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone: my computer says 'your window license will expire soon' how do i renew it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-my-windows-license-will-expire/ff7dc724-033e-4d24-b0e2-4257463e348b
  6. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Windows 11 enterprises license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 enterprises license: WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-enterprises-license/ad34312b-b920-4d5c-9a05-5e51b4323fc0
  8. My windows license was cancelled after a month from moment when I had installed win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows license was cancelled after a month from moment when I had installed win 11: I bought a laptop a year ago, license of hardware was included in the price of gadget. I decided to update to windows 11 from windows 10 a mouth ago. Later I had been getting errors about expiring the license screenshot. And on last week my license was cancelled*sorry for my...
  9. My windows license was cancelled after a month from moment when I had installed win 11

My windows license was cancelled after a month from moment when I had installed win 11: I bought a laptop a year ago, license of hardware was included in the price of gadget. I decided to update to windows 11 from windows 10 a mouth ago. Later I had been getting errors about expiring the license screenshot. And on last week my license was cancelled*sorry for my...
  10. Return/ Cancel Windows 10 Home License

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Return/ Cancel Windows 10 Home License: Hi,I have bought windows 10 license today to install on my PC.However it looks like my PC came with an OEM license and that I don't need a separate license anymore.I would like to return the license/ cancel my order - please could you help?ThanksChaitanya...