Windows 10: license cancellation

Discus and support license cancellation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I received a phone call from 1-877-451-3555 telling me My license was about to cancel. I realize that Microsoft does not call users and I thought maybe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ChiefMichael, May 15, 2019 at 2:37 PM.

1. license cancellation

I received a phone call from 1-877-451-3555 telling me My license was about to cancel. I realize that Microsoft does not call users and I thought maybe having the phone number might help put a stop to these phone calls. I am getting them once a day everyday.

:)

ChiefMichael, May 15, 2019 at 2:37 PM

2. How to cancel my Groove subcription

I am a pc dummy how do I cancel my groove music membership

Hey,

I'd suggest you to follow the steps I've already provided in my previous post:

If you have a monthly subscription, you can unsubscribe at
    https://account.microsoft.com/services.

• Sign in with the email address you use to sign in to Groove.
    • Go to the Services & subscriptions tab.
    • In your subscriptions, select the Cancel button next to Groove Music Pass.

In addition, please take a look at this article: Cancel
    a Microsoft subscription

Regards,

Alberto Giura (AlbyTech), May 15, 2019 at 2:41 PM
  3. no cancel on resvp.

Hi Teelah,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To cancel the reservation/upgrade to Windows 10, follow the steps:

• Open the Reservation app in the notification area (double click it).
    • Click the Hamburger menu in the upper left corner.
    • Select ‘View Confirmation’.
    • In the lower left, click Cancel Reservation and then confirm (twice).

Hope this information is helpful. Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 15, 2019 at 2:41 PM
  4. TRnettles Win User

license cancellation

cancel groove music

but It was not installed on my computer but on my xbox 360 do I unintall from there?

shay

completely NOT helpful. The word is "cancel", not "uninstall."

Thema:

license cancellation

1. license cancellation - Similar Threads - license cancellation

2. Amazon etc Cheap Windows 10 PRO Licenses --beware

in Windows 10 Support
    Amazon etc Cheap Windows 10 PRO Licenses --beware: Hi there I've seen a report somewhere -- not sure exactly of the provenance of it but I can well believe it - that some of the cheap license keys for Windows 10 being offered on sites like Amazon (e.g W10 pro for around 30 EUR !!) are actually old keys from W7 / W8 / W8.1 as...
  3. Activation of Windows 10 pro digital license in my new laptop. Kindly suggest.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Windows 10 pro digital license in my new laptop. Kindly suggest.: Unable to activate my new PC to windows 10 pro using digital license from my existing PC. Kindly suggest https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-pro-digital-license-in-my/f6c1169e-5612-4511-b7c9-68f2227a3bb1"
  4. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition License [1 license - two Windows 10 devices]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition License [1 license - two Windows 10 devices]: Hello, I am interested in purchasing 1 license of Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition. I would like to play this on my desktop computer at home and, when travelling for work, on my company's laptop. Now my question is not concerned about whether or not I can take my private...
  5. Transfer license

Transfer license: I have an existing laptop upgraded from Home to windows 10 pro . I will be buying a new laptop and wish to transfer the Pro license to the new laptop and restore the home license to the existing laptop. Is there a document describing this process?...
  6. Digital license

Digital license: I have just upgraded my hardware with a new motherboard and processor, now I keep getting the Activate windows watermark. I have tried the trouble shooter and tried speaking to someone at Microsoft but I think that the person did not believe me when I told them I purchased...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire premium license

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Solitaire premium license: I’ve purchased a new computer. Please help me to restore Microsoft Solitaire premium license on this machine. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-premium-license/93f17dba-6335-426d-9e87-aa6665353cb8
  8. How to transfer Win10 license correctly?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to transfer Win10 license correctly?: I own two computers w/Win10. The desktop was an upgrade from Win8.1 and I do not recall how the laptop became a Win10 pc because, I purchased it with this OS installed. Regardless, the laptop was not manufactured with Win10. I need to transfer one of these licenses to...
  9. How to attach two digital license key with one account?

How to attach two digital license key with one account?: I have two digital license key. How can I attach both of them to one account, so that whenever i buy a second laptop and login with Microsoft account that will be activated using second key....
  10. license and product key on multiple computers...sort of

license and product key on multiple computers...sort of: here is the scenario. I have old desktops not in use and without operating systems and no hard drives. in two different locations. With the cost of SSD Drives being pretty inexpensive, lets say i have a 2TB SATA SSD with licensed and activated version of windows 10. Using...