Windows 10: License doesn't work anymore

Discus and support License doesn't work anymore in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My computer started to tell me my license was going to expire, and I didn't really look into it. Then the messages stopped coming up, and was replaced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by eggnogeggs, Dec 21, 2019.

1. License doesn't work anymore

My computer started to tell me my license was going to expire, and I didn't really look into it. Then the messages stopped coming up, and was replaced with a Activate Windows thing in the corner. Today, I wanted to play a game from the microsoft store, and when I tried to play it, it started loading with Acquiring license, then said error, and I realised I couldn't play it because my license had expired.

I dont know why my license expired, but the error it says in the settings is:

We can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure youre connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact yor organizations support person. Error code: 0x8007232B

I am not in an organization and I am connected to the internet. The way I got this license was someone had downloaded Windows 10 when it was free when it first came out and had given it to me because I was getting a new pc. I used it and it worked for as long as I have had this computer until now.

Any way I can fix this?

:)

eggnogeggs, Dec 21, 2019

2. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

License doesn't work anymore [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Dec 21, 2019
  3. bobkn Win User
    Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, Dec 21, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

License doesn't work anymore

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

License doesn't work anymore [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

License doesn't work anymore

1. License doesn't work anymore - Similar Threads - License doesn't anymore

2. Winget doesn't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winget doesn't work anymore.: Hello everyone, as you can see from the screenshot when i use the command "winget" it does nothing, the only change that i can see is the colour of the letters.Is there a solution?Thank in advance....
  3. Winget doesn't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Winget doesn't work anymore.: Hello everyone, as you can see from the screenshot when i use the command "winget" it does nothing, the only change that i can see is the colour of the letters.Is there a solution?Thank in advance....
  4. Action center doesn't work anymore.!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action center doesn't work anymore.!!: Action center doesn't work anymore, I tried all methods but still it isn't fixed. What should I do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-doesnt-work-anymore/62a03978-10e8-47d8-9668-0ec75b38c1a7
  5. microphone input doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microphone input doesn't work anymore: I have a problem since yesterday, I used CTRL + windows + shift + b to restart my graphic card but after that my mic input wasn't working, and I am using a laptop but even the laptop mic wasn't picking up any sound. I have tried using different inputs/headsets/restart my...
  6. Microsoft Photo doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Photo doesn't work anymore: It's since the last Windows updates that Microsoft Photos is no longer working as it should. It often happens that if I open an image with this app, I get a white small screen. So the only solution is to close it down and reopen it again for a couple of times, until it...
  7. Fingertip doesn't work anymore

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingertip doesn't work anymore: I've had this windows hello fingertip thing and it doesn't work anymore i tried to update the driver "Biometric devices" as in the picture but it says that it's already updated, my windows is updated as well[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Notebook doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notebook doesn't work anymore: Hi. I need emergency help So, I have this Lenovo Ideapad 320 for about 8months and it suddenly started having "blue screen" errors. I did what i found in the community, and that was cleaning my HD by CMD, it helped that was March 18th. Then everything was fine until...
  9. A program doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A program doesn't work anymore: Hey there, A few days ago, my PC ran into a problem and restarted while I was playing a game. After that, I have not been able to open the game anymore. Unfortunately, there is no error message to be posted. Can anyone help me out with this problem? Regards....
  10. Bluetooth doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth doesn't work anymore: A few moments ago my bluetooth stopped workig. I already tried to follow your faq on how to fix the problems similar to mine, but nothing worked. Then I found this topic: click. It's identical to my case: after I disinstalled the bluetooth from Device Manager and rebooted...