Windows 10: License for game

Discus and support License for game in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello First i want to apologies for my bad english :) I'm from Bulgaria and i decide to make a gaming club with car simulator in my little town. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BladeGT, Aug 12, 2019.

1. BladeGT Win User

License for game

Hello

First i want to apologies for my bad english License for game :)

I'm from Bulgaria and i decide to make a gaming club with car simulator in my little town. My question is what is the price for bussines license for the game "Forza Horizon 4" ? Also i want to ask the same question, but for Windows 10?

If i have 3 gaming simulators do i need to have 3 copyes of that game and windows or only one? Please tell me that i only need to buy 3 copyes of the game and i dont need to pay too much money for licenses License for game :)

I'm sorry if this is not the corect place to ask that! License for game :)

Thanks in advance

:)

BladeGT, Aug 12, 2019

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Angela Pun, Aug 12, 2019
  4. License for game

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

License for game

1. License for game - Similar Threads - License game

2. message for license expire ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    message for license expire ?: Why after i bought a laptop with windows 10 it keeps popin up a message my license is about to expire? and what can i do to activate my version of windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/message-for-license-expire/1a4c32ce-8bb5-4b45-a11a-e993413bae64"
  3. license

license: Hi please check my licence....00330-80000-00000-AA911 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license/046d0594-a707-42c4-ba0a-44fed6cc995d"
  4. Upgraded Windows 10 Home, using my Windows 8.1 Pro license, ended up with Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded Windows 10 Home, using my Windows 8.1 Pro license, ended up with Windows 10 Enterprise: Has anyone run into this problem or know how to get my Windows 10 Enterprise setting back to Window 10 Pro? Or should I simple use Windows 10 Enterprise as is? My concern is did Windows 10 Enterprise get installed or did Window 10 Pro install and the wrong information is...
  5. Which license will I have?

Which license will I have?: I recently found out that I can still upgrade the Windows 7 that came with my laptop to Windows 10 using the MCT, but before I knew about that, I had already bought a Windows 10 license from not-Microsoft and had the machine activated with that. It's time for a refresh of the...
  6. Windows license key

Windows license key: Hi, I got a new laptop with windows 10 installed in it. If i install linux on my device, will i lose the windows activation key or can I activate windows anytime in the coming future ?...
  7. Transfer games for windows marketplace license to my xbox one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer games for windows marketplace license to my xbox one?: I got fable 3 a long time ago for PC and recently got an xbox one. Since Fable 3 doesn't work on my computer any more I was wondering if it was possible to transfer the license over to my xbox one since the key is activated on the same account. Does anyone know if that's...
  8. Can I disable certain features like Xbox identities and gaming for certain build licenses...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I disable certain features like Xbox identities and gaming for certain build licenses...: I accidentally merged my 2 accounts and their associated licenses on my Surface, How do I untangle this mess? Oh yeah, and it wont update and someone installed a keylogger...Help...
  9. moving a game license from my account to my daughters

moving a game license from my account to my daughters: Hi, Is it possible to move a microsoft store game from my user account to my daughters? I have just installed a game (sea of thieves PC) and happened to use my own profile while installing it. So now the game is tied to my account instead of my daughters which is...
  10. Transfer license windows 10 games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer license windows 10 games: I want to transfer a microsoft-store bought game license to another account, but i don't know how to do that, on the internet it is always on a XBOX one or 360 or something but there are no tutorials for the pc. (i don't have a xbox) Can someone explain??...