Windows 10: License for school

Discus and support License for school in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, Because of covid 19 in Romania all teacher have to do classes from home, also the children have the same task. I'm a volunteer who try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AlexandruCosmin, Apr 28, 2020.

1. License for school

Hello,

Because of covid 19 in Romania all teacher have to do classes from home, also the children have the same task.

I'm a volunteer who try to improve all this process in Valea Doftanei, Prahova, Romania.

At this moment teachers have very old laptops with windows XP, usually they can buy new laptops but will be helpful to have some license for windows 10... and also Microsoft 365... can you support me in this situation?

Best regards,

:)

AlexandruCosmin, Apr 28, 2020

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Apr 28, 2020
  3. School computer

No one here has any product keys to give you.

Most school computers are issued with a Volume License, which is not for private use.

I suggest that you contact the I.T. dept. at your school.

Bill Smithers, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

License for school

Microsoft Licensing for Schools

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Microsoft provided the operating system to be installed on your device as such Microsoft will not decide how you brought the computer. Many of the Microsoft user build their computer themselves. We only look into Windows activation and terms of usage.
    You can refer to following articles:

1. Programs
      for educational institutions
    2. Microsoft licensing agreements
      comparison for academic organizations
    3. Frequently asked questions about product licensing.

For further assistance, you can get in touch with dedicated team:
    Microsoft Licensing Activation Centers worldwide telephone numbers

Regards,

Naresh_K, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

License for school

1. License for school - Similar Threads - License school

2. What happens to my Windows 11 Home License if I upgrade it to a Windows 11 Pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens to my Windows 11 Home License if I upgrade it to a Windows 11 Pro.: I am setting up a new desktop and on my current desktop I already have a Windows 11 Home license installed and running.I want to upgrade my existing desktop to Windows 11 Pro and relocate the Windows 11 Home license onto the new desktop that is being built.A few questions...
  3. What happens to my Windows 11 Home License if I upgrade it to a Windows 11 Pro.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happens to my Windows 11 Home License if I upgrade it to a Windows 11 Pro.: I am setting up a new desktop and on my current desktop I already have a Windows 11 Home license installed and running.I want to upgrade my existing desktop to Windows 11 Pro and relocate the Windows 11 Home license onto the new desktop that is being built.A few questions...
  4. 80192ef3 Preventing Device enrollment after logging in to GCCH licensed school or work...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    80192ef3 Preventing Device enrollment after logging in to GCCH licensed school or work...: Code: “80192ef3” preventing Microsoft account from being allowed to log in as user during Windows 10 Pro set up when prompted to sign into Microsoft account and selecting “Work or School” option. Error appeared with device and virtual machine. Error appeared with two...
  5. 80192ef3 Preventing Device enrollment after logging in to GCCH licensed school or work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    80192ef3 Preventing Device enrollment after logging in to GCCH licensed school or work...: Code: “80192ef3” preventing Microsoft account from being allowed to log in as user during Windows 10 Pro set up when prompted to sign into Microsoft account and selecting “Work or School” option. Error appeared with device and virtual machine. Error appeared with two...
  6. 80192ef3 Preventing Device enrollment after logging in to GCCH licensed school or work...

7. I installed SolidWorks through my schools license, I believe it is the 2017 license if that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed SolidWorks through my schools license, I believe it is the 2017 license if that...: I've already tried updating drivers through my device manager, and other problems it created included internet problems when solidworks was open, I couldn't open a bunch of apps, and disabling random things that I had to reenable....
  8. I installed SolidWorks through my schools license, I believe it is the 2017 license if that...

I installed SolidWorks through my schools license, I believe it is the 2017 license if that...: I've already tried updating drivers through my device manager, and other problems it created included internet problems when solidworks was open, I couldn't open a bunch of apps, and disabling random things that I had to reenable....
  9. Changing OEM license to school account license

Changing OEM license to school account license: I have a new laptop with an activated Home-Single OEM License. I also have an Educational license in my school account only for the next 4 years. Will my OEM License be permanently cancelled if I Change my edition to educational? Will I be able to change the edition back to...
  10. Microsoft Licensing for Schools

Microsoft Licensing for Schools: A company on the internet is selling PCs without hard disks but they have a Win 8 sticker on the case. Are shools allowed to purchase their own hard disks and legally install Win 10 on these computers if they have purchased the Microsoft Licening software for schools (ESS)?...