Windows 10: License Key Validity After Basic Access Guarantee

Discus and support License Key Validity After Basic Access Guarantee in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently took the free Windows 10 Education copy I got from my school and I was surprised to see this "Basic Access Guarantee - 1 month" after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Illustris, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Illustris Win User

License Key Validity After Basic Access Guarantee

I recently took the free Windows 10 Education copy I got from my school and I was surprised to see this "Basic Access Guarantee - 1 month" after checkout. I know that I won't lose access to my Windows 10 copy after this but I'm not expecting to use the keys in 31 days (yes, I was a little excited, I know.) so I was wondering, will my license expire or just simply be unlisted from my profile? I've taken a screenshot of the keys but I just want to be sure that I won't waste it by letting it expire.

:)

Illustris, Jan 13, 2019
  2. xttr_2003 Win User

unable to validate license-15

Hello,

I started using Nokia maps and i received the following error when trying to buy navigation maps:

unable to validate license-15

This was shown after the list of maps where retrieved, after the Update yes/no screen. Also in some cases after this step the application closes completely.

Did someone have this problems ?

I'm using a Nokia E50.

xttr_2003, Jan 13, 2019
  3. No valid digital license/Product Key

Just bought a desktop off amazon the computer prompted me to activate windows i went to do so and got (Error code: 0x0C004Coo3) the message that came with it talks about no valid digital license/Product Key

doomsdayking77, Jan 13, 2019
  4. License Key Validity After Basic Access Guarantee

Question On OEM Windows clean install......

"Flavors" of Windows licenses

Windows can be a little "odd" about license keys. There are at least 4 categories:
    • Retail
    • OEM
    • Volume (electronic download)
    • Corporate (no key needed)
    For guaranteed success, the license key and media should be in the same category. If you have retail media, you may not be able to install it using an OEM or Volume license key, even though the key is valid for that version of Windows. *Wtf :wtf: Apparently, this is part of Microsoft's anti-piracy scheme (i.e., all customers are guilty until proven innocent).

Static~Charge, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

License Key Validity After Basic Access Guarantee

1. License Key Validity After Basic Access Guarantee - Similar Threads - License Key Validity

2. Windows Home Basic Product key validity for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Home Basic Product key validity for windows 10: Hello,I recently found the original windows 7 home basic product key for my old laptop which got repaired very recently. Can I use that same product key to activate the installed windows 10 os in that laptop?...
  3. Windows Home Basic Product key validity for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Home Basic Product key validity for windows 10: Hello,I recently found the original windows 7 home basic product key for my old laptop which got repaired very recently. Can I use that same product key to activate the installed windows 10 os in that laptop?...
  4. SCOM Licensing and Validity of the license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    SCOM Licensing and Validity of the license?: Hello Folks, Please let me know the pricing of System Centre Operation Manager and the validity period of the license?Do we need to have the license for its additional tools for auditing,reporting etc...
  5. SCOM Licensing and Validity of the license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCOM Licensing and Validity of the license?: Hello Folks, Please let me know the pricing of System Centre Operation Manager and the validity period of the license?Do we need to have the license for its additional tools for auditing,reporting etc...
  6. SCOM Licensing and Validity of the license?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Basic Access Guarantee expired and I don't have the product key *HELP!*

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Basic Access Guarantee expired and I don't have the product key *HELP!*: hi everyone, first time poster here. i'm currently a university student so i get the Windows 10 education license for free, but i accidentally "purchased" it a few months ago without taking down the product key. I now need it as i'm building a PC and I need to get windows...
  8. Accessing License keys and or digital keys

Accessing License keys and or digital keys: I have 5 computers all with windows 10 home on them. Does my microsoft account maintain all the product keys to these 5 copies of Windows Home? If yes, where do I find them. I'm sure I can pull each one up independently, it would just be more convienient and comforting...
  9. Checking Windows 10 license key validity.

Checking Windows 10 license key validity.: Hi, I just bought Windows 10 license key. How do I know that the license is valid without using it yet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/checking-windows-10-license-key-validity/f2efd7d3-fa82-448a-a88b-b18e0c2e984b"
  10. No valid digital license/Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No valid digital license/Product Key: Hi, Getting error code 0x803FA067 when using the Windows 10 Home Product Key to reactivate the product. I had to replace my motherboard. I tried Powershell command: (Get-WmiObject -query 'select * from SoftwareLicensingService').OA3xOriginalProductKey which did not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. basic access guarantee