Windows 10: License key

Discus and support License key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased windows 10 pro and entered the license key on a computer. The computer was defective and was returned to the supplier. Can I use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ChuckSouzer, Aug 18, 2019.

1. License key

I purchased windows 10 pro and entered the license key on a computer. The computer was defective and was returned to the supplier. Can I use the license key again on another computer?

:)

ChuckSouzer, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Conor1974 Win User

License Transfer question

So I found this on the MS website.

Add Windows 8.1 Pro Pack or Windows 8.1 Media Center Pack to your edition of Windows 8.1

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.)
    • Enter add features in the search box, and then tap or click Settings.
    • Tap or click Add features to Windows 8.1 and then do one of the following:
      • If you need to purchase a product key, tap or click I want to buy a product key online.
        Follow the steps to purchase and enter a product key.
      • If you already have a product key, tap or click I already have a product key.
    • Enter your product key and click Next.
    • Read the license terms, select the check box to accept the license terms, and then click Add features.

Would this be the way to do it? And would it matter that this would be the US version and not UK?

Thanks
      Conor

Conor1974, Aug 18, 2019
  3. tiys Win User
    GIVING AWAY: Quake 3, MOH:AA keys

I don't want to start a arguement or anything, or question ur authority, but according to W1zzard,
    I can say fo sho that a key for something is a software license..

4. tiys Win User

License key

GIVING AWAY: Quake 3, MOH:AA keys

Eh, I think If I remember correctly, in the rules, there can't be passing along of keys or something, just physical stuff....

Thema:

License key

1. License key - Similar Threads - License key

2. Windows without a license key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows without a license key: If i download windows 10 from Microsoft site and use it without license key is it legal?What about windows 7 or 8?Is it legal?I know about the watermark sign and you can't change desktop background but i really wanna know if it's legal!I use it for me,not for a company or...
  3. Will Windows 10 Pro License Key Transfer to new Owner?

Will Windows 10 Pro License Key Transfer to new Owner?: I have system that I upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro through the Microsoft OS upgrade process. (The Home license was Retail and not OEM.) So I believe the Pro license is associated to my Microsoft account. I want to sell the system and transfer all rights...
  4. Moving Windows 10 License Key

Moving Windows 10 License Key: I've done some searching but I couldn't find an answer... I built a computer last year and bought Windows 10 from the Microsoft store to install on it. Microsoft emailed me the product key and it's been running fine for over a year. Lately, I've been having issues with it...
  5. Licensing and product key

Licensing and product key: Hey i have a question, if i download and install the windows 10 may 2019 update and install it, do i need a product key to continue the update process? My current windows version is Windows 10 Pro 1709....
  6. Activating Windows 10, for FREE, using Windows 10 volume license keys, and connecting with...

Activating Windows 10, for FREE, using Windows 10 volume license keys, and connecting with...: I was getting this message 'Your Windows License will expire soon'...and I came across this https://freeproductkeys.com/free-windows-10-product-key-2019-100-working/ and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ArmZvCz2JA Please explain what's going on... (1) How is it FREE!!?...
  7. Lost My windows key or digital license

Lost My windows key or digital license: i lost my hd. mobo and processor on my old pc.. i bought a new pc today. and i'm trying to recovery my serial key or my digital license..but can't find how to do it.. already try some steps given but cant find where my digital license is or my windows serial key is..not sure...
  8. Windows 10 License Key no longer matches BIOS OEM key

Windows 10 License Key no longer matches BIOS OEM key: We have been mass deploying new Lenovo Windows 10 PCS, using the Sysprep utility to prepare the image for mass deployment. The biggest concern we had going in was that we preserve the OEM license key. This seemed to be working fine, we created our base image, sysprep'd the...
  9. Windows 10 Pro license (non-product key version, bought from the microsoft store) after...

Windows 10 Pro license (non-product key version, bought from the microsoft store) after...: So this might be a complex issue: 1. Yesterday, I installed Win 10 Pro as a clean install from using the media creation tool and a bootable USB. I bought a Win 10 Pro license from the Microsoft store after, it does not include a product key, and was linked to my account....
  10. how do i transfere windows license key offline?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i transfere windows license key offline?: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-transfer-windows-10-license-new-computer-or-hard-drive I tried the above tutorial but it doesn't work. My new PC is still showing that my PC is not activated. I do not have OEM license key and I bought it from store so its not a digital...