Windows 10: License number

Discus and support License number in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Where do I see the license number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-number/c83095fa-8430-4a68-979b-c0278f25385c" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ruiamar, Nov 22, 2019.

1. ruiamar Win User

License number

Where do I see the license number?

:)

ruiamar, Nov 22, 2019
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Nov 22, 2019
  3. jprabhat Win User
    License number for map navigation

I have an E61i and after purchasing the 1 month navigation option on nokia maps, the last step asked for my name and e-mail id. After providing the details, it stayed with a message that said something like ". . .contacting server . . .", and never completed
    (waited for over 2 minutes!).

I beleive this would have sent me the license number, but as it did not complete I do not have the license number. The navigation works fine.

Wanted to know if there are any issues not having a license number?

I purchased my navigation when connected to WLAN, is there anything I should keep in mind while purchasing this next time to ensure correct completion of the transaction?

Thanks for your help!

jprabhat, Nov 22, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

License number

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

License number

1. License number - Similar Threads - License number

2. IDo I need a software code number to upgrade from Win 10 to 11 or is my digital license...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDo I need a software code number to upgrade from Win 10 to 11 or is my digital license...: I have Windows 10 installed by Dell on my Dell Computer, it has a Digital License in my Microsoft account. I wish to upgrade to windows 11, which has already downloaded to my computer I believe. Do I need a software code number or is my digital license going to cover that?...
  3. IDo I need a software code number to upgrade from Win 10 to 11 or is my digital license...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IDo I need a software code number to upgrade from Win 10 to 11 or is my digital license...: I have Windows 10 installed by Dell on my Dell Computer, it has a Digital License in my Microsoft account. I wish to upgrade to windows 11, which has already downloaded to my computer I believe. Do I need a software code number or is my digital license going to cover that?...
  4. IDo I need a software code number to upgrade from Win 10 to 11 or is my digital license...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to restore Windows 11 license from motherboard number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore Windows 11 license from motherboard number: Hello and Regards to Everyone. After I purchased a new device and logged in to my account, I reformatted it because I wanted to split the storage space into more than one disk. As a result, I lost my Windows license and feel very frustrated. I would like to know if it is...
  6. How to restore Windows 11 license from motherboard number

How to restore Windows 11 license from motherboard number: Hello and Regards to Everyone. After I purchased a new device and logged in to my account, I reformatted it because I wanted to split the storage space into more than one disk. As a result, I lost my Windows license and feel very frustrated. I would like to know if it is...
  7. I have number of License Keys around 200 for Windows 7 and 10, I want to check whether...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have number of License Keys around 200 for Windows 7 and 10, I want to check whether...: I have number of License Keys around 200 for Windows 7 and 10, I want to check whether these are genuine and linked to my company or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-number-of-license-keys-around-200-for/94d798be-539d-49bf-8729-b6830ee9f688
  8. I have number of License Keys around 200 for Windows 7 and 10, I want to check whether...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have number of License Keys around 200 for Windows 7 and 10, I want to check whether...: I have number of License Keys around 200 for Windows 7 and 10, I want to check whether these are genuine and linked to my company or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-number-of-license-keys-around-200-for/94d798be-539d-49bf-8729-b6830ee9f688
  9. I have number of License Keys around 200 for Windows 7 and 10, I want to check whether...

10. How to install Windows 11 with same license number without Dell Software

How to install Windows 11 with same license number without Dell Software: I purchased a new Dell laptop that came pre-installed with Windows 11 Pro and all of Dell's additional software. I know the serial number of the Windows that was installed. I want to fresh re-install only Windows without the Dell software using the same serial number on the...