Windows 10: License number

Discus and support License number in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Where do I see the license number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-number/c83095fa-8430-4a68-979b-c0278f25385c" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ruiamar, Nov 22, 2019.

1. ruiamar Win User

License number

Where do I see the license number?

:)

ruiamar, Nov 22, 2019
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Nov 22, 2019
  3. jprabhat Win User
    License number for map navigation

I have an E61i and after purchasing the 1 month navigation option on nokia maps, the last step asked for my name and e-mail id. After providing the details, it stayed with a message that said something like ". . .contacting server . . .", and never completed
    (waited for over 2 minutes!).

I beleive this would have sent me the license number, but as it did not complete I do not have the license number. The navigation works fine.

Wanted to know if there are any issues not having a license number?

I purchased my navigation when connected to WLAN, is there anything I should keep in mind while purchasing this next time to ensure correct completion of the transaction?

Thanks for your help!

jprabhat, Nov 22, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

License number

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

License number

1. License number - Similar Threads - License number

2. Microsoft windows licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft windows licensing: I bought genuine windows 8 with my sony laptop. I paid for windows and later upgraded to windows 10 free of cost. Now I am changing my laptop. Should I buy windows again? I am not getting the logic behind it. Please help...
  3. Need digital license number to download Windows 7.

Need digital license number to download Windows 7.: I got a refurbished HP laptop from Amazon. It installed Windows 10 and I did not have to enter anything so I suppose this is a "digital license." I cannot use Windows 10. It is hopeless. I badly need to downgrade to Windows 7 -- otherwise I have a laptop shaped doorstop. But...
  4. License number

in Windows 10 Customization
    License number: I need a license number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-number/8d6107bd-a2df-49af-a30d-ed7374139713
  5. To learn about Windows 10 license number.

To learn about Windows 10 license number.: My PC name is windows 10 which is upgraded to windows 10 version 1903.Now I am getting message to submit license number or product key.But I don't know the license number which should be submitted to run my PC.Please help me the way to find the reqired license number....
  6. License or Product number location

License or Product number location: Okay let me lay this out from the start: 1) I've had this computer for close to a year. 2) About a month ish ago, the computer starting freezing up completely. We took the computer back to the place we bought it as it was still under warranty. This place is Best Buy. 3)...
  7. Number of digital license entitlement for windows 10 pro

Number of digital license entitlement for windows 10 pro: Hi there, So far I've obtained 2 windows 10 pro from my win8pro free upgrade and bought 1 more win10 pro cd key where in the account info can I see how many license do I own...
  8. what is a computer license number? where is it in the/on the computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is a computer license number? where is it in the/on the computer?: what is a computer license number? where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/what-is-a-computer-license-number-where-is-it-in/c745967c-26b5-4ab6-861e-6bc0f7ee3cde
  9. How do I find the order number for my VPN license?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find the order number for my VPN license?: I'm having some issues with my antivirus software. Support sent the following request: Could you send me an order number for your VPN license, please? I will check it onto our reference machine. I looked at ipconfig and the router user guide but don't know how to find...
  10. Licenses Serial Numbers are the same in desktop and Laptop!

in Windows 10 Support
    Licenses Serial Numbers are the same in desktop and Laptop!: I ran portable program Speccy (Piriform Speccy) to check my system temperature like cpu and hard drives etc.... I'm seeing operating system windows 10 serial numbers in my desktop and laptop showing exactly the same. Is it normal?... I had separated license for each computer...