Windows 10: License of Microsoft's 3D Library for commercial use

Discus and support License of Microsoft's 3D Library for commercial use in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft has retired Remix 3D. Does that mean all the remaining 3D models in 3D library are owned by Microsoft itself? If so, can I use them to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by J_J_J_F, Nov 23, 2020.

1. J_J_J_F Win User

License of Microsoft's 3D Library for commercial use

Microsoft has retired Remix 3D. Does that mean all the remaining 3D models in 3D library are owned by Microsoft itself?

If so, can I use them to create my own content for free for commercial use?

Where can I find the License?

:)

J_J_J_F, Nov 23, 2020
  2. IHM2550 Win User

paint 3d library

paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library

IHM2550, Nov 23, 2020
  3. IHM2550 Win User
    paint 3d library

paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library

IHM2550, Nov 23, 2020
  4. IHM2550 Win User

paint 3d library

Greetings,

IHM2550, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

1. License of Microsoft's 3D Library for commercial use - Similar Threads - License Microsoft's Library

2. Paint 3D brush tools for commercial use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D brush tools for commercial use?: I'm a graphic designer and I sometimes use paint 3D's brushes such as the crayon and watercolour brushes which of course has a distinct pattern that was made by Microsoft for creations that I want to sell. My question being, am I allowed to use those patterns/brushes for...
  3. 3D library models license question

3D library models license question: Hello,I just saw some characters, in the 3D library that I really like, my question is, if I want to make a 3D game, can I use them in it? If yes, can I use them as is, or I would have to change them, if I have to change them, what constitutes a change, a recolor? adding...
  4. Paint 3D - using 3D library figures in a published paper

Paint 3D - using 3D library figures in a published paper: Hi, When using Paint 3D, am I allowed to use items from the 3D library for example laptop in conjunction with other drawings designed by me to create an illustrative figure of my experiments and then use the whole as a figure in my article to be published in a journal...
  5. Legal Permission to use Microsoft Paint 3D for commercial purpose

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Legal Permission to use Microsoft Paint 3D for commercial purpose: Hello. Is it okay to use Microsoft Paint 3D for commercial purpose Youtube & Facebook Video Monetization. Is it okay if i use the software to create my own designs and use them in my videos that may be monetized in social media platforms? Also, if ever I use some of...
  6. Commercial Use

Commercial Use: Hello! I received a laptop which had windows 10 pro education and office 365 for enterprise previously installed I posted another question from which i learned that office 365 for enterprise can be used commercially. I wanted to ask that can i use windows pro education...
  7. Commercial Use

Commercial Use: Hello! I received a laptop and it has Windows 10 pro education, and office 365 for enterprise In another post i was told that office for enterprise can be used commercially. I wanted to ask that can i use my windows version for freelancing. I also learned that all...
  8. 3D library in Paint 3D

3D library in Paint 3D: Whenever I try to retrieve an item from the 3D library in Paint 3D, I get the error message, "We Couldn't Place this Model. Try again later." Is this happening because people are removing their work from this library?...
  9. 3D library

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    3D library: When you retire Remix3D, are you going to retire the 3D library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-library/845ecb40-9b07-41f5-855e-48d49f53e7e7"
  10. Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube...

Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube...: Can I legally use the microsoft 3D effects and microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube videos, without giving credit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-legally-use-the-microsoft-3d-effects-and/90e8b07a-b842-4ea0-be16-864eab9877a9