Windows 10: License problem

Discus and support License problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a laptop from Dell. I attempted to upgrade Windows 10 to Pro, but it turned out the key I had been sold was not legal and it is now telling me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by frustratedhighly, Mar 2, 2019.

1. License problem

I have a laptop from Dell. I attempted to upgrade Windows 10 to Pro, but it turned out the key I had been sold was not legal and it is now telling me that my Windows is unlicensed. I don't have my original Dell key anywhere I can find. I bought a new Home key from Microsoft but I get this error when I try to use it: "The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key or enter a different one. (0xc004f050)". I have quite a lot of stuff installed and I would rather not lose the installation.

Please help

:)

frustratedhighly, Mar 2, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 2, 2019
  3. renz496 Win User
    Intel Could License AMD Radeon iGPU Tech for Future Processors

personally i think this is no different than what nvidia and intel doing right now with their current cross licensing deal. intel have been licensing nvidia IP for years and yet their gpu did not work like nvidia gpu at all. in another forum i see one of intel graphic engineer talking about the deal with nvidia is more about letting intel develop their own gpu without illegally stepping into nvidia existing IP and not about integrating nvidia tech into their gpu.

though what kyle been suggesting is something quite different. he said it is not a simply licensing it is more like intel want the entire RTG for themselves. means no more AMD radeon. but intel radeon instead.

renz496, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

License problem

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

License problem

1. License problem - Similar Threads - License problem

2. Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?: I bought a used Dell Latitude 5590 laptop on ebay that came with Windows 11 RTM Professional Retail. I am concerned there might be a problem with the operating system, because I saw some to me red flags / unexpected results please see attached pictures: 1 wmic command does...
  3. Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?: I bought a used Dell Latitude 5590 laptop on ebay that came with Windows 11 RTM Professional Retail. I am concerned there might be a problem with the operating system, because I saw some to me red flags / unexpected results please see attached pictures: 1 wmic command does...
  4. Upgrading from Win 11 HSL to Pro using OEM license and Office Home Student problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Win 11 HSL to Pro using OEM license and Office Home Student problem: im currently helping a client who just bought a bnib HP Laptop that came bundle with Win 11 HSL & Office 2021 Home Student its still hasnt been setup yet and they were asking to upgrade it into Win 11 Pro using OEM license they already bought the license from internet and...
  5. Upgrading from Win 11 HSL to Pro using OEM license and Office Home Student problem

Upgrading from Win 11 HSL to Pro using OEM license and Office Home Student problem: im currently helping a client who just bought a bnib HP Laptop that came bundle with Win 11 HSL & Office 2021 Home Student its still hasnt been setup yet and they were asking to upgrade it into Win 11 Pro using OEM license they already bought the license from internet and...
  6. recently i upgrade windows 10 to 11 . after that a problem your license will expire soon on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recently i upgrade windows 10 to 11 . after that a problem your license will expire soon on...: recently i upgrade windows 10 to 11 . after that a problem your license will expire soon on my desktop shown when i start my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-i-upgrade-windows-10-to-11-after-that-a/c8309a5d-11fe-46fb-814f-18e25cf6726e
  7. recently i upgrade windows 10 to 11 . after that a problem your license will expire soon on...

recently i upgrade windows 10 to 11 . after that a problem your license will expire soon on...: recently i upgrade windows 10 to 11 . after that a problem your license will expire soon on my desktop shown when i start my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-i-upgrade-windows-10-to-11-after-that-a/c8309a5d-11fe-46fb-814f-18e25cf6726e
  8. Problem getting Windows license key

Problem getting Windows license key: I just bought a full license of Windows 11 from Microsoft on their store to add to an install of Windows I've done in a VM.I was charged by Microsoft immediately, but I've received no email on how to get the key and nothing on my account page shows where I can install a...
  9. Problem getting Windows license key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem getting Windows license key: I just bought a full license of Windows 11 from Microsoft on their store to add to an install of Windows I've done in a VM.I was charged by Microsoft immediately, but I've received no email on how to get the key and nothing on my account page shows where I can install a...
  10. How do solve my Windows License Manager problem?

How do solve my Windows License Manager problem?: Hi, Microsoft i am using windows 11 everything was good but suddenly any of my file are not opening, like pdf, app, and videos it says "File System error -2147416359. and i checked in services and Windows License Manager is missing. How do i solve this i need this to be solve...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Stdwellers reddit