Windows 10: license product expired

Discus and support license product expired in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; so first of all, im sorry im bad at english because english not my first language, here's my problem i bought the laptop second hand and im pretty sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JoAlfano15, Apr 23, 2019.

1. license product expired

so first of all, im sorry im bad at english because english not my first language, here's my problem i bought the laptop second hand and im pretty sure that the person who sold it to me didnt gave me the box or anything and i cant find the activation code for my license product expire and i need your guys help to figure it out thank you from the bottom of my heart

:)

JoAlfano15, Apr 23, 2019

2. New Windows 10 license about to expire.

The vendor installed a non-genuine license. Windows 10 Enterprise is only for large organizations that install Windows 10 in bulk to hundreds or thousands of computers. It is not for individual use.

Your next step is download the reinstall Windows 10 Home Single Language English.

Learn how to do that:

Step 1:How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

also see:

Why
    does Windows 10 say 'Your license will expire soon' and How to Fix It

Andre Da Costa, Apr 23, 2019
  3. ViswaC Win User
    Windows 10 license expires soon - message

I got a notification saying that my Windows license is about to expire soon. I followed the steps and it is asking me to change product key, which I don't have because I upgraded from Win8 to Win10 during that upgrade period. This is my personal laptop and
    not any organization's. I followed the steps in

windows 10 expire

and

Your Windows Licence Will Expire Soon Windows 10 (expiration on monday february 29,2016)

but it didn't do anything, in fact the one with the default values one just made it show a message saying I don't have a valid license.

How do I get a product key to input in the change product key option?

Please help

Regards,

Viswa

ViswaC, Apr 23, 2019
  4. license product expired

Windows license expiring

Hello,

We have a laptop running windows 8.1, we were eligible for the free upgrade to windows 10 but never used it. Currently whenever we turn the computer on we get this message "Your windows license will expire soon. You need to activate windows in settings".
    We got to settings and it tells us that the license expires on January 6th 2018. (I wasn't aware that they ran out!) There are two options, one to key in a new product code (but we don't have a new product, and are not sure where our original box is) and one
    to activate online. However, the activate online button does nothing when you click it.

Please could you advise us as to what is happening and what our next steps need to be.

Yours,

R and J Simmonds

***Moved from Windows Insider Program / Windows Insider Preview / Install, upgrade, and activate / PC***

RossSimmonds, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

license product expired

1. license product expired - Similar Threads - license product expired

2. License is expiring

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License is expiring: My license shows it is expiring I dont know why. It is activated properly and no changes made even the motherboard. I dont need to buy a new license it should be permanent on my computer. Someone tell me what is going on....
  3. License is expiring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License is expiring: My license shows it is expiring I dont know why. It is activated properly and no changes made even the motherboard. I dont need to buy a new license it should be permanent on my computer. Someone tell me what is going on....
  4. License is expiring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows license expiring

Windows license expiring: I have been experiencing problems with my laptop though it has a genuine windows pro installed. After updates it says that my Windows license is expiring. Can someone help me please. I tried to check whether there was any issue with my software. This screenshot I took is...
  6. licenses expire

licenses expire: my windows 10 pro licenses will expire soon how do i renew it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/licenses-expire/75fc65ba-2360-468e-b38c-64e6a6b13e07
  7. Expiring microsoft license

Expiring microsoft license: I am receiving messages that my license agreement for Microsoft 10 soon expires. I lost the box and key with the activation number/license a long time ago. I am in a country with lockdown, so I can't go to an authorized retailer for help. I try to call Microsoft number from...
  8. License Expiring Soon

License Expiring Soon: Hello-I hop you can help me. I keep getting a notice on my screen that my license is expiring soon. I have no idea what it means. I've tried to follow the directions I googled with no luck. Every time I log in I get the expiring soon notice. Help???...
  9. expiring windows license

expiring windows license: I had to reformate my computer , now my computing is telling windows lisence will expire. what can I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/expiring-windows-license/c6315554-a728-45d2-9b7b-83afb95690e5
  10. License expiring but own license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    License expiring but own license: I purchased my license in 2015. Since then I had to replace my motherboard and recently have been hit with popups saying to activate my license. When I go into my Microsoft account to view my order history it shows that I purchased Windows 10 Home for $119.99 but it doesn't...