Windows 10: License renewal

Discus and support License renewal in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I need help renewing my Windows 10 license please? I'm using an enterprise license from my previous job.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AMRO TAIBAH, Jul 1, 2019.

1. License renewal

Hello,

I need help renewing my Windows 10 license please? I'm using an enterprise license from my previous job.

:)

AMRO TAIBAH, Jul 1, 2019

2. License Key renewal

I get phone calls supposedly from Microsoft Corp telling me to call a number to renew my windows 7 license key. I am concerned this is yet another scam from fake technical support sources. Does a license key need to be renewed?

peterweaver1, Jul 1, 2019
  3. renewal of windows 7 license

For Retail and OEM Licenses Windows does not expire/need to be renewed.

Volume Licenses, which are used by large corporations, do require to be re-activated on a regular basis and are not for private use.

More information is required to assist you correctly.

Bill Smithers, Jul 1, 2019
  4. RalphXG Win User

License renewal

Renew Windows 10 digital license

The renewal pop-up material does not seem to provide for the renewal of a digital license, only for the use of a product key.

How do I renew a digital license. I downloaded Windows 10 to replace Windows 8, and thus do not have a product key.

Ralph

RalphXG, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

License renewal

1. License renewal - Similar Threads - License renewal

2. Transfer of the Windows 10 Pro license and further activation on another device.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer of the Windows 10 Pro license and further activation on another device.: The following problem has occurred. The display on the my old laptop is broken and cannot be repaired or replaced. Now I have acquired a new laptop and I want to transfer my license to a new laptop from old one. About the license, I bought a license on the official Microsoft...
  3. How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license

How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license: Hi I upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 a year back roughly. I am about to change my Internal hard disk. I am not sure which microsoft account in linked to my license. I can open my 2 accounts in browser but I cannot find which account is linked they do not mention it...
  4. windows license about to expire soon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows license about to expire soon: I am receiving a pop-up message that my windows license to expire soon. How can purchase here? Do I need for an upgrade and how much does it cost for the Windows Enterprise here if I need to renew my license?...
  5. License will expire soon

License will expire soon: I recently updated from windows 10 pro version 1803 to 1903. After a few days an error message started popping up prompting me to activate my windows as my license will expire soon but windows is already acitvated. How do I fix this??...
  6. licensing

licensing: I want to ask about the windows license which is sold online -in my country- for IDR100.000 / $7, is that legal from Microsoft? why so cheap? if we buy on the official website of Microsoft the price is very expensive. but if it's not legal, why when activating windows...
  7. Is it legal to sell a Windows 10 digital license?

Is it legal to sell a Windows 10 digital license?: So, today I decided to sell a digital license I had lying around in a somewhat old PC that I had upgraded to Windows 10 some time ago, after being abandonded due to it being very slow and also due to the fact that I got a new PC, I decided to sell my "old" Windows 10 digital...
  8. Windows 10 licenses on my Digital account?

Windows 10 licenses on my Digital account?: How can I find my Windows 10 licenses on my digital account? I would like to know which version (home/pro/OEM/retail) as well. I have multiple computers running different licenses and when something fails or I replace a computer with a new one I need to know what to install....
  9. renewing windows license

renewing windows license: i live in china. i want to renew windows subscription in english, anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/renewing-windows-license/feb97fff-6ea2-44f7-b390-657df65b937f"
  10. License Renewals and Transferres to Affiliates

License Renewals and Transferres to Affiliates: Hey Community, I have a question regarding license transfers to Affiliates. Scenario: Company A and Company B comes together to form Company C. Company B has an active EA (Enterprise Agreement) with an LSP but would love to Renew their Agreement under Company C (which...