Windows 10: License Renewals and Transferres to Affiliates

Discus and support License Renewals and Transferres to Affiliates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey Community, I have a question regarding license transfers to Affiliates. Scenario: Company A and Company B comes together to form Company C.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AnonymousInfinea, Dec 6, 2018.

1. License Renewals and Transferres to Affiliates

Hey Community,

I have a question regarding license transfers to Affiliates.

Scenario:

Company A and Company B comes together to form Company C.

Company B has an active EA (Enterprise Agreement) with an LSP but would love to Renew their Agreement under Company C (which does not have an agreement).

Can company B transfer all it's licenses to the Company C.

How does Company B go about achieving this?

Regards,

AnonymousInfinea

:)

AnonymousInfinea, Dec 6, 2018

2. renewal of windows 7 license

For Retail and OEM Licenses Windows does not expire/need to be renewed.

Volume Licenses, which are used by large corporations, do require to be re-activated on a regular basis and are not for private use.

More information is required to assist you correctly.

Bill Smithers, Dec 6, 2018
  3. sharonhai Win User
    renewal of windows 7 license

How do I renew my license for windows 7

sharonhai, Dec 6, 2018
  4. RalphXG Win User

License Renewals and Transferres to Affiliates

Renew Windows 10 digital license

The renewal pop-up material does not seem to provide for the renewal of a digital license, only for the use of a product key.

How do I renew a digital license. I downloaded Windows 10 to replace Windows 8, and thus do not have a product key.

Ralph

RalphXG, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

License Renewals and Transferres to Affiliates

1. License Renewals and Transferres to Affiliates - Similar Threads - License Renewals Transferres

2. Windows 10 Home License Renewal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home License Renewal: The message on the screen informs me to "Activate Windows." I have Windows 10 Home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-license-renewal/d2a6fe47-5be9-493c-b7fe-301641da1b0e
  3. Windows for refurb PC license transferrable or not?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows for refurb PC license transferrable or not?: I got couple of refurbed PCs with a Windows for refurb PC sticker on back of them. I installed windows on a partition of a macbook and tried both license keys. The worked and upon checking one was OEM_DM channel, The other was OEM_something_something channel.I'm not sure if...
  4. Windows for refurb PC license transferrable or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows for refurb PC license transferrable or not?: I got couple of refurbed PCs with a Windows for refurb PC sticker on back of them. I installed windows on a partition of a macbook and tried both license keys. The worked and upon checking one was OEM_DM channel, The other was OEM_something_something channel.I'm not sure if...
  5. Windows for refurb PC license transferrable or not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Renewing Windows License-Windows 10

Renewing Windows License-Windows 10: This popped up on my Windows 10 desktop. It’s due at the end of the month. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/renewing-windows-license-windows-10/8d420f60-be87-463c-807a-cf3bda76f715
  7. Windows 10 License transferral and linking.

Windows 10 License transferral and linking.: My pc recently broke and I had windows 10 installed on it. I'm planning to completely replace my pc. Now, I still want to reuse my Windows 10 on it, since it's a Pro version. I read online about how it's possible if my license is linked to my Microsoft Account. Question is,...
  8. License renewal

License renewal: Hello, I need help renewing my Windows 10 license please? I'm using an enterprise license from my previous job. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-renewal/4eb4446f-1d7e-4bd4-9097-a9bd0dc3f73d"
  9. is my windows 10 license on laptop transferrable?

is my windows 10 license on laptop transferrable?: i currently have a second hand laptop which was updated from windows 7 to 10 few months ago so now theres a digital license linked to my microsoft account.This laptop was a gift from someone and now i m getting a custom built pc for myself and if possible i would prefer...
  10. renewing windows license

renewing windows license: i live in china. i want to renew windows subscription in english, anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/renewing-windows-license/feb97fff-6ea2-44f7-b390-657df65b937f"