Windows 10: license

Discus and support license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; windows keeps telling me that my license will expire soon. how do i stop it from telling me this? im also using the windows 10 insider enterprise key.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BenShankroff, Sep 27, 2020.

1. license

windows keeps telling me that my license will expire soon. how do i stop it from telling me this? im also using the windows 10 insider enterprise key.

:)

BenShankroff, Sep 27, 2020
  2. renz496 Win User

Intel Could License AMD Radeon iGPU Tech for Future Processors

personally i think this is no different than what nvidia and intel doing right now with their current cross licensing deal. intel have been licensing nvidia IP for years and yet their gpu did not work like nvidia gpu at all. in another forum i see one of intel graphic engineer talking about the deal with nvidia is more about letting intel develop their own gpu without illegally stepping into nvidia existing IP and not about integrating nvidia tech into their gpu.

though what kyle been suggesting is something quite different. he said it is not a simply licensing it is more like intel want the entire RTG for themselves. means no more AMD radeon. but intel radeon instead.

renz496, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. license :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 27, 2020
  4. blinxster Win User

license

AMD Fiji XT Reference PCB as Short as GTX 970 Reference, R9 295X2 Performance

Why have you removed WCCftech's logo from the image?? This is not part of the common license agreement
    Although you cite them that is illegal so I suggest you place the original image on you article immediately as I am ready to take this one step further

blinxster, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

license

1. license - Similar Threads - license

2. If I want to buy a new PC but don't want to pay for the license, can I transfer the license...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I want to buy a new PC but don't want to pay for the license, can I transfer the license...: Hi,I want to ask if I can do this because I want to buy a new PC and give the old one to my sister, but I don't know much about this. Thank you in advance for your reply....
  3. If I want to buy a new PC but don't want to pay for the license, can I transfer the license...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I want to buy a new PC but don't want to pay for the license, can I transfer the license...: Hi,I want to ask if I can do this because I want to buy a new PC and give the old one to my sister, but I don't know much about this. Thank you in advance for your reply....
  4. selling a Windows license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    selling a Windows license: I recently sold a computer on which I had installed Windows 10 Pro. Before selling, I wiped the hard drive, including the Windows installation. May I now sell the Windows license?...
  5. selling a Windows license

selling a Windows license: I recently sold a computer on which I had installed Windows 10 Pro. Before selling, I wiped the hard drive, including the Windows installation. May I now sell the Windows license?...
  6. selling a Windows license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Microsoft office cant find your license for the application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft office cant find your license for the application: Microsoft office cant find your license for the application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-cant-find-your-license-for-the/88b6dd48-b95d-4d67-95e2-562a081ac05a
  8. Microsoft office cant find your license for the application

Microsoft office cant find your license for the application: Microsoft office cant find your license for the application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-cant-find-your-license-for-the/88b6dd48-b95d-4d67-95e2-562a081ac05a
  9. Microsoft office cant find your license for the application

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. License Will Expire, Contact Organisation?

License Will Expire, Contact Organisation?: I bought my computer around late November/Early December of 2020 and I've had no problems regarding windows that couldn't be fixed within a matter of hours. I upgraded my CPU, motherboard, cooler, RAM around 3 years later in December of 2023. But around 3 days ago I opened my...