Windows 10: licensed windows Home 10

Discus and support licensed windows Home 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi.I have a licensed windows bought installed on my notebook. I want to sell it and i can't disable the licensed windows after reinstalling it from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Valentina Pisla, Oct 2, 2022.

1. licensed windows Home 10

Hi.I have a licensed windows bought installed on my notebook. I want to sell it and i can't disable the licensed windows after reinstalling it from the same disk. my pc detects the license automaticallyCould you please explan if i sell my pc this way, would i be able to use my licensed windows in the future? Will it be automatically disabled from my selled pc once i start to install it on another pc?Thank you in advance for your feedback.

:)

Valentina Pisla, Oct 2, 2022
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Oct 2, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 2, 2022
  4. krimetal Win User

licensed windows Home 10

Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

licensed windows Home 10

1. licensed windows Home 10 - Similar Threads - licensed Home

2. Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro: Dell OEM license for Windows 8 pro was upgraded to 11 pro a few years ago, now It's on 11 Home. I upgraded to Win 11 Pro some years ago and it's been fine. How do I go back to 11 Pro without having to reinstall? I used ShowKeyPlus and it shows installed key as Win 10 RTM Core...
  3. Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro: Dell OEM license for Windows 8 pro was upgraded to 11 pro a few years ago, now It's on 11 Home. I upgraded to Win 11 Pro some years ago and it's been fine. How do I go back to 11 Pro without having to reinstall? I used ShowKeyPlus and it shows installed key as Win 10 RTM Core...
  4. how to get a copy of my windows 10 home Digital License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get a copy of my windows 10 home Digital License: Hello! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-a-copy-of-my-windows-10-home-digital/e5730497-e25b-4cd6-b22d-55d1e2e1e983
  5. how to get a copy of my windows 10 home Digital License

how to get a copy of my windows 10 home Digital License: Hello! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-a-copy-of-my-windows-10-home-digital/e5730497-e25b-4cd6-b22d-55d1e2e1e983
  6. how to get a copy of my windows 10 home Digital License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. use owned retail pro license on device with oem home license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    use owned retail pro license on device with oem home license: I try to transfer my windows 10 PRO RETAIL license to new laptop with no luck.the problem:I have old laptop with activated windows 10 PRO digital license - when checking lsmgr it claims that is RETAIL license and I have now new laptop which comes with windows 11 HOME OEM...
  8. use owned retail pro license on device with oem home license

use owned retail pro license on device with oem home license: I try to transfer my windows 10 PRO RETAIL license to new laptop with no luck.the problem:I have old laptop with activated windows 10 PRO digital license - when checking lsmgr it claims that is RETAIL license and I have now new laptop which comes with windows 11 HOME OEM...
  9. Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro''

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro'': HI everyone,I just purchased new PC and start it now. But when i went on to the window activation section it says ''We found window 11 home license for this device but running window 11 pro.'' So please anyone can give me direction to tackle this issue right now as a lot of...
  10. Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro''

Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro'': HI everyone,I just purchased new PC and start it now. But when i went on to the window activation section it says ''We found window 11 home license for this device but running window 11 pro.'' So please anyone can give me direction to tackle this issue right now as a lot of...