Windows 10: licensi

Discus and support licensi in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought a laptop with Windows 11 pre-activated, but now Windows is asking for reactivation. what do I have to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by romi123, Feb 7, 2023.

1. romi123 Win User

licensi

I just bought a laptop with Windows 11 pre-activated, but now Windows is asking for reactivation. what do I have to do

:)

romi123, Feb 7, 2023
  2. it sns Win User

licensie yang di butuhkan untuk teen clien / ncomputing

saya akan membangun ncomputing / teen client dengan 10 user dan satu server, licensie windows dan office apa yang bagus dan legal untuk system tersebut?

terimakasih

it sns, Feb 7, 2023
  3. Laashk Win User
    Windows

hi, I have problem with windows key.

I have buy hp envy with windows home single language (ru)

I also buy Windows 10 Pro To install in this hp laptop and now when Im installing windows 10 pro this fking hp laptop automatically activates to old key home single language.. and when Im tryng to change product licensie key says I cant change product key

how can I delete old windows key ? how can I install this windows 10 pro ? why I cannt delete old key ?

and how can I get Microsoft support contact mail ? I only getting phone number or this dumb bot robot licensi :)

Laashk, Feb 7, 2023
  4. licensi

Language N Region Free NSU Upgrade Feature..

Is there any global mobile phone manufacturer that allows you to change languages at-will (to whatever language you wish)?

25-Nov-2006

08:20 PM

no man no dont take stress or devalue the name of nokia. if you got hurt i confess and pardon me.

but consider my education level and re read my post to estimate it.

global mobile manufacturer what a joke nothing is global even word global is of english and english is not a global language.

each and every country where it is used as mother language has its varients too.

simply i suggested the way of creativity in terms of pioneer.

pioneer, i dont consider that it does not make sense for my opinion and post.

what the nokia was and what is nokia now?

every manufacturer makes his own ways and orders to licensiate itself as these are patented.

as such what is trend? an action which is accepted by a majority though it is presented by a man of nothing logical or do nothing.

i suggested a trend or standard for workout not for comment out without considering the sense of creativity.

nothing is global even symbian, s60 but all these are accepted in parts of globe as all these contain such features.

series 60 and symbian are the companies decisions for consumers not the consumer in self requiring all these but in terms of ease.

i represented my PhD fellows opinions containing myself but re consider my terms to words PIONEER, TREND MAKER which is GLOBAL.

with humble regards.

basharinsan, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

licensi

1. licensi - Similar Threads - licensi

2. licensi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    licensi: I just bought a laptop with Windows 11 pre-activated, but now Windows is asking for reactivation. what do I have to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/licensi/4af63aa7-aa4d-4f9a-85fa-a7cf89973272
  3. licensie yang di butuhkan untuk teen clien / ncomputing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    licensie yang di butuhkan untuk teen clien / ncomputing: saya akan membangun ncomputing / teen client dengan 10 user dan satu server, licensie windows dan office apa yang bagus dan legal untuk system tersebut?terimakasih...
  4. licensie yang di butuhkan untuk teen clien / ncomputing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    licensie yang di butuhkan untuk teen clien / ncomputing: saya akan membangun ncomputing / teen client dengan 10 user dan satu server, licensie windows dan office apa yang bagus dan legal untuk system tersebut?terimakasih...
  5. licensie yang di butuhkan untuk teen clien / ncomputing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing