Windows 10: licensing activation

Discus and support licensing activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; keep receiving error Ox80070781 which means?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by paulmeadows3, Dec 22, 2019.

1. licensing activation

keep receiving error Ox80070781 which means?

:)

paulmeadows3, Dec 22, 2019

2. Win 10 activation is expiring - volume license

Finally got it activated but still confused as to what is really going on with activation.

here is what I did:

-got another Win7 Pro key from a friend (non volume license one)
    -I tried to activate it, but it gave the same error message as before, "could not activate with this key"
    -following suggestion above, I tried it a second time. This time it activated !!! (internet was connected both times)

don't know why just doing it 2 times makes it work. maybe someone else can explain that.

I checked it with ShowkeyPlus and to my surprise it now said it was activated and showed the installed key as the generic Win10Pro key that is listed in above post. But I did not enter that key. ????

tikicarver, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Your Windows license expires on...

Hi Hayurin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check which version of Windows is activated.

Follow the below steps.

• Go to settings.

• Click on update and recovery.

• Click on Activation.

• And check which version of Windows is activated.

If it shows as insider preview then i suggest you to contact Microsoft Phone support as they have the right resources to activate windows 10.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 22, 2019
  4. licensing activation

How to activate SCCM server license

The SCCM server is already installed. And I am to activate the license but I never had experience.

Could you please provide step by step procedure to activate SCCM server license?

KDDIMyanmar, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

licensing activation

1. licensing activation - Similar Threads - licensing activation

2. How to activate win10pro on new computer using win7pro license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate win10pro on new computer using win7pro license?: My computer died. I got a new motherboard and cpu, downloaded and installed win10pro. When I tried to activate using my win7pro upgrade product key, it didn't activate. Tried logging into my Microsoft account, that didn't work either. How can I get this activated?...
  3. Cannot activate windows 10 enterprise, License Expired 0xc004f050

Cannot activate windows 10 enterprise, License Expired 0xc004f050: I bought a new laptop with a 90 day evaluation version of Windows 10 Enterprise installed. 90 days are over and I want to activate my windows, form some kind of reason there is no way I can activate it. I called Microsoft they told me Enterprise is not for consumers like...
  4. Help with license activation

Help with license activation: My old Asus hard drive HDD has called it quits after nearly 10 years not bad eh? So here's details. I upgraded the windows 8 to windows 10, as soon as the free upgrade was released.. a long time ago. Last year my husband gave me his 12+ year old Lenovo which i immediately...
  5. Activation - I have the digital License, still won't work after Motherboard/CPU change.

Activation - I have the digital License, still won't work after Motherboard/CPU change.: Hi all, I had to upgrade my failing motherboard. After reading here and other forums I was informed to verify I have the digital license attached to my Microsoft Account which I do. I perform the troubleshoot, select "I changed hardware on this device recently" and after...
  6. windows is activated with a digital license linked to your microsoft account

windows is activated with a digital license linked to your microsoft account: Hi I have a laptop come with win 10 home single language, and I upgrade the win 10 to Pro by license kay, then I linked my Microsoft account, today I format my laptop and I installed a win 10 from Microsoft website, when I entered my Microsoft email I the win 10 account, it...
  7. your windows license will expire soon activate window in settings

your windows license will expire soon activate window in settings: I have windows 10 pro its currently active I bought the computer 2 years ago with widows 10pro installed the window with your windows license will expire soon activate window in settings keeps popping up every time I open something...
  8. How to activate my windows 10 pro upgrade digital license bought from microsoft store to a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to activate my windows 10 pro upgrade digital license bought from microsoft store to a...: I bought a windows 10 pro upgrade via Microsoft store when I got my surface pro6came with windows10 home. After I got my new windows desktopcame with windows 10 home, I want to remove my Microsoft 10 pro license from Surface Pro6 and move to the new desktop. This is what I...
  9. windows 10 activated with widnows 7 license

windows 10 activated with widnows 7 license: hi, recently we have upgraded windows 7 pc's to windows 10 it is got activated with widnows 7 license. so is it valid license or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activated-with-widnows-7-license/8ebb08d0-02b9-4dd1-8726-4b884942e3b2"
  10. My windows 10 is activated but why there always pop up screen says my windows license will...

My windows 10 is activated but why there always pop up screen says my windows license will...: what should i do? [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-is-activated-but-why-there-always/7acb7a54-5514-4778-bd08-fc37c340bbb3"