Windows 10: Licensing Service Provider

Discus and support Licensing Service Provider in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Everyone What are the requirements to become a Microsoft Licensing Service Provider (LSP)? I cant seem to get any information on the internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Tanyala Bulayani, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Licensing Service Provider

Hello Everyone

What are the requirements to become a Microsoft Licensing Service Provider (LSP)? I cant seem to get any information on the internet.

Thanks

:)

Tanyala Bulayani, Oct 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 27, 2019
  3. greshoff Win User
    Homegroup Listener and Homegroup Provider not listed in services

As title - Homegroup Listener and Homegroup Provider are not listed in services. This is on a clean install of windows 10 pro. Any idea on how to get these services back?
    Thanks

greshoff, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Licensing Service Provider

Location service is greyed out

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for responding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check If it helps.

Step 1: Steps to turn on the Location settings.

• Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Step 2: And as you are unable to set the service Geolocation service to automatic, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Try to set the service to automatic by following the steps provided in the above post by Praveen Venugopal.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Licensing Service Provider

1. Licensing Service Provider - Similar Threads - Licensing Service Provider

2. authorized service provider near me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    authorized service provider near me: I cannot get my Surface Book to open. It just shows my name and "restarting" I suspect I need to replace the battery. I need to find an authorized service provider near me ASAP...
  3. authorized service provider near me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    authorized service provider near me: I cannot get my Surface Book to open. It just shows my name and "restarting" I suspect I need to replace the battery. I need to find an authorized service provider near me ASAP...
  4. authorized service provider near me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. find a VPN service provider

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    find a VPN service provider: where to find a VPN service provider? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-a-vpn-service-provider/5b8f326d-29c9-4052-adf8-5018ebd11e6f
  6. why microsoft is worst service provider?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why microsoft is worst service provider?: i bought hp laptop with i5 processor in 2012. it was originally windows 8.1. than came windows 10. i upgraded it. PROBLEM STARTED: THE POINTER KEEPS ON MOVING TOP LEFT CORNER OF THE DISPLAY. TILL TODAY i talked with windows services, many times. they took control...
  7. Provider License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Provider License: Hello, I have servers that I rent to clients. Some clients want a Windows server and I want to be able to sell them licenses as well.Unfortunately, I can't find anything to guide me on how I can get the opportunity to be a reseller...
  8. How is Cryptographis Service Provider/Key Storage Provider determined?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How is Cryptographis Service Provider/Key Storage Provider determined?: Hello, I have a question, that I'm trying to solve for half a year now. Our customers use qualified certificates for signing documents in our system. We support a subset of CSP/KSP to handle private keys. Sometimes it happens, that our customers apply for a new certificate,...
  9. Cannot update service provider

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot update service provider: They tell me I need to have windows sync this and may need permission. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-update-service-provider/dde7cc97-94f3-4ebf-aa82-84a1c58cf363
  10. Microsoft authorized service providers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft authorized service providers: Hi All. Can anyone tell me if a company in Sydney, Comnet IT Services, phone 1800-861-591 is an authorized Microsoft Service Provider? Thanks in advance....