Windows 10: Licensing Windows 10 Enterprise on shared computers

Discus and support Licensing Windows 10 Enterprise on shared computers in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, We're in a process of upgrading the PC's in our production plant. The computers there are logged on with generic accounts as multiple users... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Bartosz Koziełło, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Licensing Windows 10 Enterprise on shared computers

Hello,

We're in a process of upgrading the PC's in our production plant. The computers there are logged on with generic accounts as multiple users are accessing them throughout the day. We'd like to use Windows 10 Enterprise on them all of them have the Win10 Pro OEM.

The question is: Will we be compliant if we license each user who accesses those machines with a Windows 10 E3 keep in my mind that they'll not use their own account to login to those PC's, or should we purchase an upgrade license of Win10 Enterprise for each of the devices?

Thanks,

Bartosz

:)

Bartosz Koziełło, Apr 22, 2020

2. reactivation windows 10 enterprise

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you are trying to Deploy Windows 10 Enterprise license I suggest review this Microsoft Guide and follow all steps:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deploy...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 license expiring

Windows 10 Enterprise volume license clients are used by large organizations that deploy Windows 10 in bulk to hundreds or thousands of computers. Sometimes, users will copy these organization keys off the Internet and use them to install Windows 10
    Enterprise, but they are blocked from activating because it can't reach appropriate KMS host (Server computer) which handles the activation request.

The copy you have installed is not gonna activate; so you will need to purchase a genuine license, then perform a clean install. It does not have to be Windows 10 Pro, you can also purchase Home too.

Step 1: Buy Windows 10 Home/Pro

Step 2:

Step 3:

Andre Da Costa, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Licensing Windows 10 Enterprise on shared computers

How to stop sharing folder for windows 10?

Referring to following link, I would like to know on how to stop sharing folder for windows 10.

I cannot find Stop Sharing option on step 5.

Use these steps to stop sharing any folder on Windows 10:

1. Open Start.
    2. Search for Computer Management and click the top result to open the experience.
    3. Expand the Shared Folders branch from the left pane.
    4. Click the Shares item.
    5. Right-click the folder that you no longer want to share and the Stop Sharing option.
    Furthermore, ADMIN$ is found to be Remote Admin under computer management.

There is no option to stop it as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop sharing and remote?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

How to stop sharing a network folder on Windows 10 • Pureinfotech

PublicMicro, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Licensing Windows 10 Enterprise on shared computers

1. Licensing Windows 10 Enterprise on shared computers - Similar Threads - Licensing Enterprise shared

2. Enterprise licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Enterprise licensing: Good day. What are the licensing options for Windows 10 computers of about 100 pcs. with the possibility of monitoring the licensed equipment, as well as the transfer of the operating system from one computer to another?...
  3. Enterprise licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enterprise licensing: Good day. What are the licensing options for Windows 10 computers of about 100 pcs. with the possibility of monitoring the licensed equipment, as well as the transfer of the operating system from one computer to another?...
  4. Enterprise licensing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to license Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 license

How to license Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 license: Hi AllCan anyone tell me how I license Windows 10 Enterprise when I have an E3 license?What ISO do I use for Windows 10? I previously tried to activate Windows 10 by just signing in to my account on the machine but it did not activate. What is the correct procedure?...
  6. Win10pro license showing Window 10 Enterprise ?

Win10pro license showing Window 10 Enterprise ?: Win10pro license showing Window 10 Enterprise at hotmail.com ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10pro-license-showing-window-10-enterprise/c4d7872f-9003-47dc-8181-50737ad1b1bd
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise: License will expire soon

Windows 10 Enterprise: License will expire soon: ver 10.0.19042.804 Problem: I have above ver of Windows 10 Enterprise edition that was imaged onto my laptop from Microsoft corpnet, when I was working as a contractor for the company. In last day started getting prompt" Your windows license will expire soon". I am now no...
  8. Move computer from Home license to Enterprise license

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Move computer from Home license to Enterprise license: Just purchased a Surface Pro 7 with Home for a new user, and I want them to use the Enterprise license I assigned to him through the Office Portal. There's no way to add a Home computer to Azure AD directly. So I found another site to use a trial volume key to get the...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License: Good afternoon, I have two questions about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. 1. Is it possible to buy volume license of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC for only 3 computers? The point is that I need this for different small and big companies that I install only 3 computers for a...
  10. Windows 10 EnterpriseS licensing/activation

Windows 10 EnterpriseS licensing/activation: Split from this thread. [ATTACH] here's the image the instructions say to include https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprises-licensingactivation/5e274069-ec10-4208-8618-86d32eb79853"