Windows 10: Life Cam HD3000

Discus and support Life Cam HD3000 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I was wandering if anybody knows how to switch off the web cam but still use the microphone ? I have tried a whole host of things and the blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KevinMcGinn, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Life Cam HD3000

Hi I was wandering if anybody knows how to switch off the web cam but still use the microphone ? I have tried a whole host of things and the blue light on the cam will not go off, and I gather that if the blue light is on then the camera is active ?

Many Thanks

:)

KevinMcGinn, Jun 22, 2019

2. life cam hd3000

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you, as per your query.

Let’s try to update the cam driver manually and check if it helps. Follow the below step:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Imaging Device”.

• Right click on the Cam device and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    If the issue still persist try the below method provided.

Method 2.

I would recommend you to go to the below provided link and download the latest updated cam driver and installed it in compatibility mode and let us know the status. Follow the below steps:

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    If the issue still persist, I would suggest you to wait for some time until Microsoft does not
    release the Microsoft life cam HD3000 driver.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 22, 2019
  3. mdwpsyd Win User
    Microsoft Life cam

I am glad. Life Cam HD3000 :)

An important point though: While there is an updated (Windows 10) driver for LifeCam Cinema, there is still only one software version and one driver available for the LifeCam HD-3000 (LifeCam Software Version 3.60 and Driver Version 5.20.102.0), regardless of which Windows OS one has.

Life Cam HD3000 [​IMG]

Life Cam HD3000 [​IMG]

Life Cam HD3000 [​IMG]

mdwpsyd, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Life Cam HD3000

Life cam 7000

Is there a software update for Life Cam 7000 that lets the cam work with Windows 10

GeneAshmore, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Life Cam HD3000

1. Life Cam HD3000 - Similar Threads - Life Cam HD3000

2. Microsoft Life Cam and Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Life Cam and Windows 7: I have a Dell Inspiron running Windows 7 I know! I know! I have had a Microsoft LifeCam and have been using it for a couple of years now. This last March I was invited to participate on a video conference call and, since I had used the LifeCam on several Zoom calls I logged...
  3. Microsoft Life Cam and Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Life Cam and Windows 7: I have a Dell Inspiron running Windows 7 I know! I know! I have had a Microsoft LifeCam and have been using it for a couple of years now. This last March I was invited to participate on a video conference call and, since I had used the LifeCam on several Zoom calls I logged...
  4. Microsoft Life-Cam HD-5000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Life-Cam HD-5000: I have the webcam but there is an autofocus problem, it says that there is no windows 10 driver because it is already compatible but I dont know where to turn it off. Is there a way to turn it off?By the way I have windows 10....
  5. life cam vx-1000 drivers

life cam vx-1000 drivers: how to down load drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/life-cam-vx-1000-drivers/c2a5b37d-0b76-4275-81ff-c1cccd497ce8
  6. Microsft Cam HD3000

Microsft Cam HD3000: Hello, My computer uses Windows 10 as it's OS and I have a Microsoft HD 3000 cam but it stays on the entire time my computer is running. The only time I really use the cam, is for Skype and nothing else. I used the same camera on my old computer that had Windows 8.1 as...
  7. Microsoft Life Cam Hide Background

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Life Cam Hide Background: Does anyone have experience in hiding the background when using the LifeCam without having to purchase external software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-life-cam-hide-background/0f0e1991-1d82-4cfa-ac65-437ee25a7b0b
  8. Microsoft Life cam setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Life cam setup: trying to connect my LifeCam for a zoom meeting. I can't find LifeCam on my devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-life-cam-setup/028fc7fc-352b-4aaa-b8bb-0fa2cda51fcd
  9. life cam HD 3000

life cam HD 3000: I downloaded driver for windows 10, plugged into 2.0 USB, but cam is not turning on. Can someone tell me how to launch this web cam? Thank you in advance for any help. Judy Wagers...
  10. Microsoft Life cam

Microsoft Life cam: I use one of theses and always had to use the old 3.6 Win 7 version to have it work in W8 or W10. Today I did updates and there was on for W10. It works! [img] 24261