Windows 10: lifecam 2000

Discus and support lifecam 2000 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my LifeCam does not work since upgrading to win10 what can I do or will windows send me a new webcam that works, my email is *** Email address is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeanAnderson5, Jan 17, 2020.

1. lifecam 2000

my LifeCam does not work since upgrading to win10 what can I do or will windows send me a new webcam that works, my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

DeanAnderson5, Jan 17, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Intros New LifeCam VX-5000, LifeCam VX-500 and LifeChat LX-2000 Webcams

For personalized flair, the LifeCam VX-5000 features a brightly colored ring around the front of the webcam in the colors Cool Blue, Lucky Green and Fire Red, allowing consumers to choose their favorite to suit their style. To complement the fresh, new look, the LifeCam VX-5000 features MSN Photo Swap, a special feature that lets consumers share digital photos in midvideo conversation and see real-time reactions as both callers view the pictures. The new webcam arrives just in time to help share summer vacation memories and keep consumers connected throughout the year.

lifecam 2000 05-13VX5000_lg_thm.jpg

“With the LifeCam VX-5000 we are changing the perception of webcams from boring and bulky to fun and flexible,” said Michael Cowan, product marketing manager for the Hardware Division at Microsoft. “We designed this LifeCam to match the experience its technology delivers — it’s all about fun and letting consumers share their personalities.”

Microsoft is also offering the LifeCam VX-500 and the LifeChat LX-2000 — two affordable products, each with a unique, compact design. The LifeCam VX-500 is a versatile webcam designed to fit on notebooks and desktop PCs. The LifeChat LX-2000 is a full-size headset that folds down into a small, portable shape. Both are perfect products for consumers on the go.

Photo Swap: A Feature You’ll Flip Over
    Digital camera owners have on average more than 1,200 photos stored on their computer, and Photo Swap helps bring the pictures to life as a virtual photo album. Using Windows Live Messenger, consumers easily can share pictures from summer vacations or holiday gatherings. The best part is with Photo Swap they can see and hear the reaction of their friends and family — whether across town or across the country — and feel like they are sitting right next to each other.

See, Hear, Share — Easy as 1, 2, 3
    The VX-5000 comes with Windows Live optimizations and the latest version of LifeCam software, making it easier than ever for users to experience a great video call. Key features and benefits include the following:
    • Windows LiveCall Button, located on top of the LifeCam, allows users to open their Contact Picker (a tool showing which contacts are currently online) with one touch, so they can quickly initiate video calls to friends and family.
    • LifeCam Dashboard incorporates full LifeCam navigational controls (pan, tilt, zoom, face tracking and Video Effects) within the Windows Live Messenger interface, enabling a seamless and easy navigating experience.
    • World-class VGA optics with a VGA sensor, 640x480 video resolution and 1.3-megapixel still photography (interpolated) offer high picture quality.
    • Built-in unidirectional microphone with acoustic noise cancellation delivers crystal-clear audio.
    • Pan, tilt and 3X digital zoom features allow users to adjust the image to see more clearly.
    LifeCam VX-500 and LifeChat LX-2000

Microsoft continues to bring friends and family together with the additional announcement of two affordable products made to enhance the computing experience: the LifeCam VX-500 and LifeChat LX-2000. With true VGA video, the LifeCam VX-500 enhances the webcam experience with brilliant video quality, and its compact design allows for easy mobility — working seamlessly with both notebooks and desktop PCs.

The LifeChat LX-2000 delivers supreme comfort as a portable, full-size headset that is perfect for music, gaming, online chatting and more. The unique collapsible design allows the headset to fold into a compact shape for easy portability — just throw it into the carrying case and go. Both the LifeCam VX-500 and the LifeChat LX-2000 can be easily used with major instant messaging programs, and the setup is quicker than ever, with no software needed.

Pricing and Availability
    The LifeCam VX-5000 will be widely available in June 2008 for an estimated retail price of $49.95 (U.S.). The LifeCam VX-500 and LifeChat LX-2000 will be available in May 2008 for the following estimated retail prices:
    • Microsoft LifeCam VX-500, $16.95 (U.S.)
    • Microsoft LifeChat LX-2000, $29.95 (U.S.)
    The LifeCam VX-5000 and LifeChat LX-2000 are available for pre-sale on Amazon.com, and all three products will be backed worldwide by a three-year limited hardware warranty from Microsoft.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Jan 17, 2020
  3. LifeCam VX-2000 drivers

how to get updated drivers for LifeCam VX-2000

alfredmartin3, Jan 17, 2020
  4. lifecam 2000

Microsoft lifecam vx-2000 does not work with Windows 10 what can I do?

My LifeCam VX-2000 does not work with Windows 10, does anyone have any suggestions?

ConnorsNan, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

lifecam 2000

1. lifecam 2000 - Similar Threads - lifecam 2000

2. Microsoft Lifecam Studio is giving yellowish photos when taking portrait photos, I used...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Lifecam Studio is giving yellowish photos when taking portrait photos, I used...: Microsoft Lifecam Studio is giving yellowish photos when taking portrait photos, i used black background, how does surrounding color effect the picture quality? how to solve this?* Changed to a question...
  3. I am running a PC with windows 11 and I am trying to get my Microsoft Lifecam HD 5000 to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am running a PC with windows 11 and I am trying to get my Microsoft Lifecam HD 5000 to...: My Microsoft lifecam HD 5000 camera does not show up in the Device Manager, I have tried plugging it into different USB ports, but to no avail. when I try to detect it in the camera app, the computer cannot find my camera.I have restarted my computer several times to see if...
  4. I am running a PC with windows 11 and I am trying to get my Microsoft Lifecam HD 5000 to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am running a PC with windows 11 and I am trying to get my Microsoft Lifecam HD 5000 to...: My Microsoft lifecam HD 5000 camera does not show up in the Device Manager, I have tried plugging it into different USB ports, but to no avail. when I try to detect it in the camera app, the computer cannot find my camera.I have restarted my computer several times to see if...
  5. why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000

why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000: why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000?I plug it into my Windows 10 22H2 machine and it appears that an uknown device is placed into device manager called 96120 with no drivers. I have used wayback machine to get cabinet files. I have downloaded...
  6. why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000: why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000?I plug it into my Windows 10 22H2 machine and it appears that an uknown device is placed into device manager called 96120 with no drivers. I have used wayback machine to get cabinet files. I have downloaded...
  7. why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Color settings of Microsoft Lifecam

Color settings of Microsoft Lifecam: I'm using a Microsoft Lifecam Studio camera on a laptop with Windows 10 icm MS-Teams. The colors of the image are really bad, too light en too much red.How do I change them?...
  9. MS LifeCam VX 2000

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS LifeCam VX 2000: I have an old MC LifeCam VX 2000 that I haven't used for some time. Is it still useful and how can I get it to work again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-lifecam-vx-2000/de905fff-6c34-40a7-90c3-d5cf71161b48
  10. LifeCam VX-2000 drivers

LifeCam VX-2000 drivers: how to get updated drivers for LifeCam VX-2000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifecam-vx-2000-drivers/fd84c7e8-71e1-4fa0-bb42-ed36d7850482