Windows 10: LifeCam 3000

Discus and support LifeCam 3000 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just purchase this camera. No instruction with camera other than "Plug it in". I have done that and nothing is happening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RODJOHNS1, Jun 15, 2020.

1. RODJOHNS1 Win User

LifeCam 3000

I have just purchase this camera. No instruction with camera other than "Plug it in". I have done that and nothing is happening

:)

RODJOHNS1, Jun 15, 2020
  2. FriendA Win User

LifeCam HD-3000

Hi,

• When was the last time you were able to use the Camera application without encountering any problem?
    - I was able to use the camera app before I installed the Lifecam HD-3000 webcam.

- It was installed on January 29, 2017.

- I can use Lifecam HD-3000 with Skype, Viber, and Messenger with no problem.

- It just doesn't work on my computer's Camera app.

• Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    - I didn't make any changes to my computer's configuration prior to this issue.

- I followed the steps you provided below and nothing changed. I still cannot use it on my Camera app.

My PC information:

- Model: Alienware Aurora R5

- Edition: Windows 10 Home

- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz

- Installed RAM: 16.0 GB

- System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

FriendA, Jun 15, 2020
  3. LifeCam HD-3000 Windows 10

Similar problems here with my "LifeCam HD-3000" no longer working in W10.

I suggest that Microsoft change the marketing ...

"DeathCam HD-3000" seems more appropriate LifeCam 3000 :)

Rob Sherratt, Jun 15, 2020
  4. LifeCam 3000

Is LifeCam HD-3000 compatible with Windows 10?

Hi Ghaleb,

Currently LifeCam HD-3000 does not have driver update compatible with Windows 10 operating system. However, you can install the drivers of Windows 7 of the device and run the same in
    Compatibility mode on the computer.

You can download LifeCam HD-3000 drivers for
    Windows 7 OS from the link below:

LifeCam HD-3000 | Device downloads | Microsoft Accessories

There are two ways to install the device drivers in
    Compatibility mode
    . Follow the steps below to install the device drivers in
    Compatibility mode.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Locate and right-click on the driver setup file on your PC and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      , select Windows 8.1/7 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: You can also follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard and type
      Run programs made for previous versions of Windows
    • Select the top most search result and follow from step 2 from the article
      Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows
      (Also applies to Windows 10).
    • Check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of LifeCam HD-3000 query on the PC in the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

LifeCam 3000

1. LifeCam 3000 - Similar Threads - LifeCam 3000

2. why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000: why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000?I plug it into my Windows 10 22H2 machine and it appears that an uknown device is placed into device manager called 96120 with no drivers. I have used wayback machine to get cabinet files. I have downloaded...
  3. why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000: why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000?I plug it into my Windows 10 22H2 machine and it appears that an uknown device is placed into device manager called 96120 with no drivers. I have used wayback machine to get cabinet files. I have downloaded...
  4. why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft lifecame hd 3000 still not working.driver says error and cam won't work.is this...

Microsoft lifecame hd 3000 still not working.driver says error and cam won't work.is this...: How to get my life came to work as drivers say error.ment to be plug and play but no such thing.how can I get a compatible driver.just seems like everyone is getting ripped of as it's not compatible on windows 10...
  6. Microsoft lifecame hd 3000 still not working.driver says error and cam won't work.is this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft lifecame hd 3000 still not working.driver says error and cam won't work.is this...: How to get my life came to work as drivers say error.ment to be plug and play but no such thing.how can I get a compatible driver.just seems like everyone is getting ripped of as it's not compatible on windows 10...
  7. Microsoft lifecame hd 3000 still not working.driver says error and cam won't work.is this...

8. Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000: I have just installed the above LifeCam and find that it cannot be set to use it to sign into Microsoft process, is there something I should do to make it work.Thank youRobert Wells...
  9. Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000

Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000: I have just installed the above LifeCam and find that it cannot be set to use it to sign into Microsoft process, is there something I should do to make it work.Thank youRobert Wells...
  10. Lifecam HD-3000 no longer recognized

Lifecam HD-3000 no longer recognized: Good day. So over the pandemic-ish years we, as a company, standardized on the Microsoft Lifecam HD-3000 for simplicity, standards and cost.Reasonable camera we could all use in a Windows environment. Considering it was a Microsoft product and we were windows it makes perfect...