Windows 10: Lifecam Cinema HD

Discus and support Lifecam Cinema HD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Shame on you, MS!!! I felt completely fooled. This f* camera doesn´t work with Windows 10! Never will buy one of your products again! Perish, s*!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Miguel AugustoCarneiro, May 15, 2019 at 10:02 AM.

1. Lifecam Cinema HD

Shame on you, MS!!! I felt completely fooled. This f* camera doesn´t work with Windows 10! Never will buy one of your products again! Perish, s*!

:)

Miguel AugustoCarneiro, May 15, 2019 at 10:02 AM
  2. DonHyatt Win User

Microsoft LifeCam Cinema HD

How do i install a LifeCam Cinema HD on Windows 10? There are no instructions.

3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Lifecam Cinema HD help setting up

We're glad to learn that your query was answered to your satisfaction. Enjoy using your LifeCam Cinema HD and don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

4. Lifecam Cinema HD

Lifecam Cinema

I cannot install my LifeCam Cinema camera. The latest version of the software starts to install and then stops with an unspecified error. The Windows software works, but it is of very limited functionality. The notification window says that the installation
    is not complete, but clicking on the link for completion does nothing.

More important, when I check the camera in Windows 10 Settings>Devices>Connected Devices, the Entry for LifeCam Cinema says "App available for this device." However, when you click on the Get App button, it takes you to a screen that says "Page not found."

The LifeCam Cinema is stated by Microsoft to be Windows 10 compatible. So, that is not the issue.

I have two workstations that use the camera, but they both have identical behaviors.

Any suggestions?

Thema:

Lifecam Cinema HD

1. Lifecam Cinema HD - Similar Threads - Lifecam Cinema

2. Install LifeCam 3000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Install LifeCam 3000: No disc or instructions to install me LifeCam 3000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-lifecam-3000/d417bbe0-d249-40d6-afaa-b65d1578a180
  3. WIndows 10 recognizes Lifecam HD-3000 but cannot turn it on

WIndows 10 recognizes Lifecam HD-3000 but cannot turn it on: I have just tried a newly-purchased Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000, connecting it in different USB sockets in my new Windows 10 computer. The camera is seen in Device Manager and is reported to have the best driver already loaded when I click on 'update driver'. Although the blue...
  4. Unable to install Lifecam 3.0 on Windows 10 Pro because of the compatability assistant

Unable to install Lifecam 3.0 on Windows 10 Pro because of the compatability assistant: My previous computer ran Windows 10 Pro X64 build 17763 and Lifecam 3.0 worked fine and dandy. My new PC runs on Windows 10 Pro X64 build 17134 and I cannot load the software for Lifecam 3.0 on this PC. The compatability assistant rejects the installation every time. I...
  5. Is there an update for installing Microsoft LifeCam 3.5?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is there an update for installing Microsoft LifeCam 3.5?: Is there an update for installing Microsoft LifeCam 3.5? If so, how/where do I get it? If not, what would you suggest to replace this camera for my Win 10 PC?...
  6. Lifecam Driver for Win 10

Lifecam Driver for Win 10: Hi, I have lifecam for reception PC where in windows 10 is installed.It was working earlier properly but suddenly it stopped and giving black screen only. Tried reinstalling drivers and resetting browsers.This didnt help. However, on MS site I could see drivers for windows 7...
  7. lifecam vx5000 win 10

lifecam vx5000 win 10: hi, i had a lifecam vx5000 and it wirked fine with my windows xp computer but now i have a windows 10, the webcam does not come up in file explorer nor anything else and when i plug it in it gets hot! please help friendly regards, chris...
  8. Microsoft LifeCam Cinema HD

Microsoft LifeCam Cinema HD: How do i install a LifeCam Cinema HD on Windows 10? There are no instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/microsoft-lifecam-cinema-hd/e94033f4-f4e0-4e26-96ce-868ccf132a88
  9. Existe para windows 10 el poder descargar LifeCam Cinema?

Existe para windows 10 el poder descargar LifeCam Cinema?: Tengo una cámara web LifeCam Cinema, que funciona bien en una vieja computadora portátil con Windows 7. Cuando lo conecto con mi máquina con Windows 10 exactamente no pasa nada, no es detectado por Windows y no aparece en el Administrador de Dispositivos....
  10. Lifecam Cinema microphone not working

Lifecam Cinema microphone not working: My Lifecam Cinema microphone worked fine in Windows 7 but in Windows 10, it's not working. The driver appears installed fine. I've tried upgrading it but I'm told that the currently installed driver is the latest.I chatted with a MS rep who told me to call MS but they just...