Windows 10: lifecam HD3000 not working for ZOOM conference

Discus and support lifecam HD3000 not working for ZOOM conference in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new computer running Windows 10. I purchased the Lifecam HD3000 that says it is compatible with Windows 10 and it does work as a camera.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paulinecc123, Jul 28, 2021.

1. lifecam HD3000 not working for ZOOM conference

I have a new computer running Windows 10. I purchased the Lifecam HD3000 that says it is compatible with Windows 10 and it does work as a camera. However in a Zoom conference it will only find the audio. When I search for it in Devices it is listed as audio.How can I connect the camera to Zoom meetings?

:)

Paulinecc123, Jul 28, 2021

2. Microphone not working in Zoom Conference

I cannot get the microphone to work when on a Zoom App conference. I have a brand new HP notebook using Windows 10. Any suggestions?

THOMAS_SMITH_915, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Microsoft Lifecam HD3000

I installed a Microsoft Lifecam HD3000 in a virtual desktop (Vmware Horizon) windows 7.

Virtual desktop recognizes the usb camera, windows says device is working properly but camera software does not recognize camera and software like skype does show camera image although microphone does work.

If I try installing in physical PC the camera works fine.

Already disables Non-Microsoft services, but the picture still does not show.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Francisco

FranciscoHernandez4, Jul 28, 2021
  4. neilpzz Win User

lifecam HD3000 not working for ZOOM conference

Microsoft Lifecam HD3000

lifecam hd-3000 windows 10

There have been issues since 2018 in Windows 10 it would seem. If you've tried the info in this link already then perhaps it's just not compatible with the latest versions of Windows 10.

neilpzz, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

lifecam HD3000 not working for ZOOM conference

1. lifecam HD3000 not working for ZOOM conference - Similar Threads - lifecam HD3000 working

2. Flickering white pixel-lines with brandnew Microsoft Lifecam HD3000 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flickering white pixel-lines with brandnew Microsoft Lifecam HD3000 and Windows 10: Hi, I just bought a Microsoft Lifecam HD3000 and try to get it working with my desktop running the latest version of Windows 10. When I open the webcam program on Microsoft and take an image or video everything looks good. However when I watch back the recording the video...
  3. Microsoft Lifecam HD3000 - Freezing problem

Microsoft Lifecam HD3000 - Freezing problem: Hi, I've tried everything and I'm unable to use my webcam with my friends on Facebook Messenger. The image AND the voice cut and freeze. Any idea on how to repair this functionality? Thanks in advance....
  4. LifeCam HD3000

LifeCam HD3000: Hello, I've been using the LifeCam for well over a year now and when I bought a new computer I started using it on that computer. It uses Windows 10 as it's OS. The old computer used Windows 8.1 as it's OS. The problem I'm having now with the Life Cam is after making a...
  5. Microphone works but headphones don't in Skype/Zoom/Gotomeeting or any conference

Microphone works but headphones don't in Skype/Zoom/Gotomeeting or any conference: Please help with this problem because I don't know what to do anymore. My settings are bellow in the pictures. Headphones work perfectly when I listen to music or when I test them in the Control Panel. The problem is that in video calls I cannot listen with them, so...
  6. How to get Microsoft Lifecam HD-5000 to work with Zoom?

How to get Microsoft Lifecam HD-5000 to work with Zoom?: Running on an ACER Aspire A515 with Windows 10 Home. The CD - LifeCam 3.0 will not install. So I downloaded the latest Lifecam 5000 driver from MS. Connected up the Cam. The system does recognize it and claims to have installed the driver. The camera light on top flashes...
  7. Microphone not working in Zoom Conference

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working in Zoom Conference: I cannot get the microphone to work when on a Zoom App conference. I have a brand new HP notebook using Windows 10. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working-in-zoom-conference/892e8262-220c-4018-964b-846d8b693237
  8. Zoom conferance fails to function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom conferance fails to function: not a malware problem not an antivirus problem and according to Zoom not a functional problem on their part. That leaves some obscure switch in Windows 10 what could it be....
  9. Microsoft Lifecam HD3000

Microsoft Lifecam HD3000: I have a Lifecam HD 3000, previously used on a Window 7 PC. I now have Windows 10 machine and have been unable to install the driver software. I have followed the various threads on the community and have downloaded the Windows 7 software and have tried to install it in...
  10. LifeCam HD 5000 Zoom Options

LifeCam HD 5000 Zoom Options: I recently dug out my old Microsoft LifeCam HD 5000 and got it running. Works fine. But I cannot find an option to change the zoom. The product details say it should have 4X digital zoom. Not finding it listed anywhere in settings. Not grayed out. Not a back page listing...