Windows 10: LifeCam HD3000

Discus and support LifeCam HD3000 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I've been using the LifeCam for well over a year now and when I bought a new computer I started using it on that computer. It uses Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DH012, May 8, 2020.

1. DH012 Win User

LifeCam HD3000

Hello, I've been using the LifeCam for well over a year now and when I bought a new computer I started using it on that computer. It uses Windows 10 as it's OS. The old computer used Windows 8.1 as it's OS. The problem I'm having now with the Life Cam is after making a Skype call the blue light on the camera stays on until I shut the computer down. It never did this on my old computer and I would like to know why it's doing it on my new computer? I'd appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you

:)

DH012, May 8, 2020

2. Microsoft Lifecam HD3000

I installed a Microsoft Lifecam HD3000 in a virtual desktop (Vmware Horizon) windows 7.

Virtual desktop recognizes the usb camera, windows says device is working properly but camera software does not recognize camera and software like skype does show camera image although microphone does work.

If I try installing in physical PC the camera works fine.

Already disables Non-Microsoft services, but the picture still does not show.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Francisco

FranciscoHernandez4, May 8, 2020
  3. neilpzz Win User
    Microsoft Lifecam HD3000

lifecam hd-3000 windows 10

There have been issues since 2018 in Windows 10 it would seem. If you've tried the info in this link already then perhaps it's just not compatible with the latest versions of Windows 10.

neilpzz, May 8, 2020
  4. LifeCam HD3000

Microsoft lifecam HD3000

Have you tried downloading a fresh copy of the driver for the Microsoft lifecam? If not, we suggest that you download a fresh copy of the driver to make sure that you have the latest version compatible for Windows 10.

Update us on the result.

Radney Dri, May 8, 2020
Thema:

LifeCam HD3000

1. LifeCam HD3000 - Similar Threads - LifeCam HD3000

2. Microsoft Lifecam Studio is giving yellowish photos when taking portrait photos, I used...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Lifecam Studio is giving yellowish photos when taking portrait photos, I used...: Microsoft Lifecam Studio is giving yellowish photos when taking portrait photos, i used black background, how does surrounding color effect the picture quality? how to solve this?* Changed to a question...
  3. My L2 LifeCam HD3000 . Since I bought the product it keeps going bright and dark...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My L2 LifeCam HD3000 . Since I bought the product it keeps going bright and dark...: I purchased the camera off Amazon in March. The flickering between dark and brightness is extremely annoying and looks very unprofessional. Is this a faulty product? The exact same one I have at my office does not do this....
  4. My L2 LifeCam HD3000 . Since I bought the product it keeps going bright and dark...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My L2 LifeCam HD3000 . Since I bought the product it keeps going bright and dark...: I purchased the camera off Amazon in March. The flickering between dark and brightness is extremely annoying and looks very unprofessional. Is this a faulty product? The exact same one I have at my office does not do this....
  5. My L2 LifeCam HD3000 . Since I bought the product it keeps going bright and dark...

6. lifecam HD3000 not working for ZOOM conference

lifecam HD3000 not working for ZOOM conference: I have a new computer running Windows 10. I purchased the Lifecam HD3000 that says it is compatible with Windows 10 and it does work as a camera. However in a Zoom conference it will only find the audio. When I search for it in Devices it is listed as audio.How can I connect...
  7. Flickering white pixel-lines with brandnew Microsoft Lifecam HD3000 and Windows 10

Flickering white pixel-lines with brandnew Microsoft Lifecam HD3000 and Windows 10: Hi, I just bought a Microsoft Lifecam HD3000 and try to get it working with my desktop running the latest version of Windows 10. When I open the webcam program on Microsoft and take an image or video everything looks good. However when I watch back the recording the video...
  8. i just bought a MS Lifecam HD3000==Its IMPOSSIBLE to find SOFTWARE Download and...

i just bought a MS Lifecam HD3000==Its IMPOSSIBLE to find SOFTWARE Download and...: i just bought a MS Lifecam HD3000==Its IMPOSSIBLE to find SOFTWARE Download and drivers--ben trying for 2 hrs now. NEED quick assist... hello...
  9. Microsoft Lifecam HD3000 - Freezing problem

Microsoft Lifecam HD3000 - Freezing problem: Hi, I've tried everything and I'm unable to use my webcam with my friends on Facebook Messenger. The image AND the voice cut and freeze. Any idea on how to repair this functionality? Thanks in advance....
  10. Microsoft Lifecam HD3000

Microsoft Lifecam HD3000: I have a Lifecam HD 3000, previously used on a Window 7 PC. I now have Windows 10 machine and have been unable to install the driver software. I have followed the various threads on the community and have downloaded the Windows 7 software and have tried to install it in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does lifecam hd 3000 work with windows 10

2. lifecam hd 3000 does it work with windows 10?

3. lifecam zoom windows 10