Windows 10: Lifecam VX 3000 will not work

Discus and support Lifecam VX 3000 will not work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Lifecam VX 3000 will not work on Win 10, please help. When I click on set up for Lifechat it will not allow it to open and I was able to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nancy Quintero, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Lifecam VX 3000 will not work

Lifecam VX 3000 will not work on Win 10, please help. When I click on set up for Lifechat it will not allow it to open and I was able to download LifeCam3.22, but it says to check for an updated version. When I try to update the version I get: Your app doesn't work with Windows 10. Thanks in advance.

:)

Nancy Quintero, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Constandt W Van Wyk, Jun 19, 2020
  3. lifecam VX-3000 window 10 driver

Postscript to the above:
    Tried the link, tried the installation CD with every OS listed, but with no success. Then in desperation tried the tip in NickZott's post of 04/10/16 above to try

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-ca/d/lifecam-vx-3000
    . No software listed for LifeCam 1.4 but downloaded it for W7 32/64-bit for 3.2 - and it works for my 1.4, at least for video! Haven't tried it for audio yet.

OK, the cam was a gift some years ago, but it worked until very recently on Windows 10 32-bit; feeling angry that Microsoft hasn't produced a software update to keep their equipment running on 64-bit (am not alone in this!). My next webcam won't be a Microsoft
    ... The insolent suggestion in Support that if you can't get the webcam to work just buy a new one is just giving your customers the finger.

PPS: the software I got from that link works for My LifeCam 1.4 for photos, video, audio and video/audio combined. Thanks, Nick.

AndrewBanks#keyboard, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Lifecam VX 3000 will not work

Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 won't install on Windows 10. Any suggestions how I make this work?

My Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 won't install on Windows 10. Any suggestions how I make this work?

GaryWhelan, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Lifecam VX 3000 will not work

1. Lifecam VX 3000 will not work - Similar Threads - Lifecam 3000

2. why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000: why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000?I plug it into my Windows 10 22H2 machine and it appears that an uknown device is placed into device manager called 96120 with no drivers. I have used wayback machine to get cabinet files. I have downloaded...
  3. why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000: why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000?I plug it into my Windows 10 22H2 machine and it appears that an uknown device is placed into device manager called 96120 with no drivers. I have used wayback machine to get cabinet files. I have downloaded...
  4. why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft lifecame hd 3000 still not working.driver says error and cam won't work.is this...

Microsoft lifecame hd 3000 still not working.driver says error and cam won't work.is this...: How to get my life came to work as drivers say error.ment to be plug and play but no such thing.how can I get a compatible driver.just seems like everyone is getting ripped of as it's not compatible on windows 10...
  6. Microsoft lifecame hd 3000 still not working.driver says error and cam won't work.is this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft lifecame hd 3000 still not working.driver says error and cam won't work.is this...: How to get my life came to work as drivers say error.ment to be plug and play but no such thing.how can I get a compatible driver.just seems like everyone is getting ripped of as it's not compatible on windows 10...
  7. Microsoft lifecame hd 3000 still not working.driver says error and cam won't work.is this...

8. Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000: I have just installed the above LifeCam and find that it cannot be set to use it to sign into Microsoft process, is there something I should do to make it work.Thank youRobert Wells...
  9. Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000

Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000: I have just installed the above LifeCam and find that it cannot be set to use it to sign into Microsoft process, is there something I should do to make it work.Thank youRobert Wells...
  10. Lifecam HD-3000 no longer recognized

Lifecam HD-3000 no longer recognized: Good day. So over the pandemic-ish years we, as a company, standardized on the Microsoft Lifecam HD-3000 for simplicity, standards and cost.Reasonable camera we could all use in a Windows environment. Considering it was a Microsoft product and we were windows it makes perfect...