Windows 10: Lifecam vx 3000

Discus and support Lifecam vx 3000 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! So I would like to know where I can find any drivers for the Lifecam vx 3000. I know it's extremely old but I would like to know if it works still.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Frank -_-, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Frank -_- Win User

Lifecam vx 3000

Hi! So I would like to know where I can find any drivers for the Lifecam vx 3000. I know it's extremely old but I would like to know if it works still. It also doesn't even show the name of the camera anymore i still have the box so what USB version do I need to have in order to get it to work?

:)

Frank -_-, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Lifecam vx 3000

1. Lifecam vx 3000 - Similar Threads - Lifecam 3000

2. why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000: why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000?I plug it into my Windows 10 22H2 machine and it appears that an uknown device is placed into device manager called 96120 with no drivers. I have used wayback machine to get cabinet files. I have downloaded...
  3. why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000: why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000?I plug it into my Windows 10 22H2 machine and it appears that an uknown device is placed into device manager called 96120 with no drivers. I have used wayback machine to get cabinet files. I have downloaded...
  4. why is windows 10 22h2 not correctly recognising the LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft lifecame hd 3000 still not working.driver says error and cam won't work.is this...

Microsoft lifecame hd 3000 still not working.driver says error and cam won't work.is this...: How to get my life came to work as drivers say error.ment to be plug and play but no such thing.how can I get a compatible driver.just seems like everyone is getting ripped of as it's not compatible on windows 10...
  6. Microsoft lifecame hd 3000 still not working.driver says error and cam won't work.is this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft lifecame hd 3000 still not working.driver says error and cam won't work.is this...: How to get my life came to work as drivers say error.ment to be plug and play but no such thing.how can I get a compatible driver.just seems like everyone is getting ripped of as it's not compatible on windows 10...
  7. Microsoft lifecame hd 3000 still not working.driver says error and cam won't work.is this...

8. Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000: I have just installed the above LifeCam and find that it cannot be set to use it to sign into Microsoft process, is there something I should do to make it work.Thank youRobert Wells...
  9. Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000

Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000: I have just installed the above LifeCam and find that it cannot be set to use it to sign into Microsoft process, is there something I should do to make it work.Thank youRobert Wells...
  10. Lifecam HD-3000 no longer recognized

Lifecam HD-3000 no longer recognized: Good day. So over the pandemic-ish years we, as a company, standardized on the Microsoft Lifecam HD-3000 for simplicity, standards and cost.Reasonable camera we could all use in a Windows environment. Considering it was a Microsoft product and we were windows it makes perfect...