Windows 10: LifeChat LX-3000 Changes Speaker Volume

Discus and support LifeChat LX-3000 Changes Speaker Volume in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I plug my LifeChat LX-3000 headset into my PC is changes the speaker volume to 50%. If I forget to turn it back down when I remove the headset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by D_C_, Apr 30, 2020.

1. D_C_ Win User

LifeChat LX-3000 Changes Speaker Volume

When I plug my LifeChat LX-3000 headset into my PC is changes the speaker volume to 50%. If I forget to turn it back down when I remove the headset from my PC I get a loud surprise from my PC speaker. How can I prevent the speaker volume from automatically changing. I am using Windows 10.

:)

2. AndreePin Win User

lifechat lx 3000 problems

Hi,

The error code 28 signifies that the driver for the LifeChat LX 3000 isn't installed. What I can suggest is for you to check the answer from our community by
    Santosh_Rai through this
    link

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Apr 30, 2020
  3. OhadRazSN Win User

LifeChat LX-3000

Hey,

So... Having problems hearing game chat using LifeChat LX-3000 (Fortnite). I can hear it just fine with Plantronics, so I figured it must be a driver issue.

I went on and downloaded the latest lifechat driver (1.4) from Microsoft site.

Trying to run it, I get this message:

Code:
    This software version is already installed on this system. To re-install this software, you must remove it first, and then run Setup again from the installation media. For information about removing a program,
     see Windows Help."
    So I went ahead to Device Manager, clicked View, and then checked "Show hidden devices". I expanded the "Sound, video and game controllers"... but found no evidence of LifeChat LX-3000...

Thinking that something went wrong, I rebooted the machine, and tried to run the installer again, "from fresh". Same message still pops up. And checking Device Manager still shows no evidence of LIfeChat...

How can I completely uninstall LifeChat LX-3000, and start a fresh install, without getting the aforementioned message?

Thanks in advance,

Ohad

OhadRazSN, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

1. LifeChat LX-3000 Changes Speaker Volume - Similar Threads - LifeChat 3000 Changes

2. Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 microphone issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 microphone issue: Hello! i've got Microsoft Headsets: LifeChat LX-3000 and microphone doesn't work. I've tried all steps from this article and anyone of them haven't resolved my problem...
  3. LifeChat LX-3000

LifeChat LX-3000: Hi, I am using a Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000. The earphones are working but since we moved from windows7 to Windows10, the microphone is not working anymore. I have tried many things without success. You are my last help!!! I have tried the material back on an old...
  4. Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000

Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000: I am having trouble with volume I think. People can hear me, but if I try to leave a voice mail, it says "no response recorded". The volume in conversation is a little difficult at times....
  5. Microsoft Lifechat lx 3000 - listen in mono?

Microsoft Lifechat lx 3000 - listen in mono?: I use the headphones for work and often listen to recorded phone calls. I hear one caller through one ear and the other caller through the other ear. Is there anyway of turning this stereo function off so that I can hear both callers through both ears please? I am using...
  6. LifeChat LX-3000 Warranty

LifeChat LX-3000 Warranty: I purchased a Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 on August 27, 2019 from a retailer through Amazon.com. The microphone has stopped functioning. I believe it is the connection leading from the headset to the in-line mute/ volume control. I believe this because I heard static if the...
  7. Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000

Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000: Hello! I bought a Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000 about a year ago. It is a great headset, but I recently have been experiencing an issue. Out of nowhere, the sound quality and the microphone becomes bad, and I am unable to hear others well, such as when I am in a call....
  8. LifeChat LX 3000 chime sound?

LifeChat LX 3000 chime sound?: Why is there a chime sound every 30 seconds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifechat-lx-3000-chime-sound/25203c01-e5c8-4d59-b927-3bf1148b420a
  9. Microsoft Lifechat lx-3000 Sound Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Lifechat lx-3000 Sound Issue: Hello Microsoft recently i've been having trouble with my lifechat lx-3000. For some reason when ever i press the mute button it doesnt work plugging it in doesn't work i cant hear audio but i can only hear audio on from my monitor so please microsoft please respond to this...
  10. LifeChat LX-3000

LifeChat LX-3000: Hey, So... Having problems hearing game chat using LifeChat LX-3000 (Fortnite). I can hear it just fine with Plantronics, so I figured it must be a driver issue. I went on and downloaded the latest lifechat driver (1.4) from Microsoft site. Trying to run it, I get this...