Windows 10: LifeChat LX-3000 Headset Not Working With Windows 10

Discus and support LifeChat LX-3000 Headset Not Working With Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi The following was working until the last update, now it refuses to work and places the sound bar at mute. it works and connects on other PC's and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AhmedSaley, Sep 29, 2021.

1. LifeChat LX-3000 Headset Not Working With Windows 10

Hi The following was working until the last update, now it refuses to work and places the sound bar at mute. it works and connects on other PC's and laptops as i have tested it. I have deleted and uninstalled the driver connected and updated driver and it refuses to work. Please can i have a solution.

:)

AhmedSaley, Sep 29, 2021

2. LifeChat LX-3000

Yeah and it looks like it is already selected anyway.

I did note that if you search for it at Microsoft it doesn't say it is compatible with Windows 10. They only offer driver software for Windows XP, Vista and 7. But I still would think a simple headset should work with a basic driver.

Anyway, see if this works. If you can make sure your LifeChat LX-3000 is plugged in first.

If you can Right Click your Start button and then choose Device Manager from the list.

In Device Manager, look for your LifeChat LX-3000. It might be under >Sound, video and game controllers or >Audio inputs and outputs. Click on the arrow > to expand the selection.

You should see your LifeChat LX-3000 in one of these areas.

When you locate it, Right Click it and then choose "Uninstall device" from the menu.

Make sure you also check the box next to "Delete the driver software for this device" if it's available and then click the Uninstall button.

Now, reboot your computer and your headset will get reinstalled on reboot.

Then check to see if your problem is resolved.

Smug Puppy, Sep 29, 2021
  3. AndreePin Win User

LifeChat LX-3000 Headset Not Working With Windows 10

lifechat lx 3000 problems

Hi,

The error code 28 signifies that the driver for the LifeChat LX 3000 isn't installed. What I can suggest is for you to check the answer from our community by
    Santosh_Rai through this
    link

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

LifeChat LX-3000 Headset Not Working With Windows 10

1. LifeChat LX-3000 Headset Not Working With Windows 10 - Similar Threads - LifeChat 3000 Headset

2. Mute Button Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mute Button Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 headset: Hi,The Mute button keep colored in red, i tryed to deactivate it but still in red, my microphone is no longer working, please helpthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mute-button-microsoft-lifechat-lx-3000-headset/4b173225-dbd3-4fc1-acb0-22c7588b0771
  3. LifeChat LX-3000

LifeChat LX-3000: Hi, I am using a Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000. The earphones are working but since we moved from windows7 to Windows10, the microphone is not working anymore. I have tried many things without success. You are my last help!!! I have tried the material back on an old...
  4. Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000

Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000: I am having trouble with volume I think. People can hear me, but if I try to leave a voice mail, it says "no response recorded". The volume in conversation is a little difficult at times....
  5. LifeChat LX-3000 Warranty

LifeChat LX-3000 Warranty: I purchased a Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 on August 27, 2019 from a retailer through Amazon.com. The microphone has stopped functioning. I believe it is the connection leading from the headset to the in-line mute/ volume control. I believe this because I heard static if the...
  6. Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000

Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000: Hello! I bought a Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000 about a year ago. It is a great headset, but I recently have been experiencing an issue. Out of nowhere, the sound quality and the microphone becomes bad, and I am unable to hear others well, such as when I am in a call....
  7. LifeChat LX 3000 chime sound?

LifeChat LX 3000 chime sound?: Why is there a chime sound every 30 seconds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifechat-lx-3000-chime-sound/25203c01-e5c8-4d59-b927-3bf1148b420a
  8. My MS Lifechat LX-3000 mic is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My MS Lifechat LX-3000 mic is not working: My MS Lifechat LX-3000 mic is not working, but my earphones are working. My Mic was working before though on the same computer. I tried every tip on YouTube and all the other stuff. If anyone knows plz reply with the answer....
  9. LifeChat LX-3000 audio not working on Windows 10

LifeChat LX-3000 audio not working on Windows 10: Hello When I use my headset the sound comes through beautifully, but the audio is rubbish. None of the settings give me an option to fix it. Is there a driver update somewhere for Windows 10? The last link I tracked to an update came back with an empty page...
  10. LifeChat LX-3000

LifeChat LX-3000: Hey, So... Having problems hearing game chat using LifeChat LX-3000 (Fortnite). I can hear it just fine with Plantronics, so I figured it must be a driver issue. I went on and downloaded the latest lifechat driver (1.4) from Microsoft site. Trying to run it, I get this...