Windows 10: LifeChat LX-3000 mute button does not work

Discus and support LifeChat LX-3000 mute button does not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have recently received a LifeChat LX-3000 headset for work and it is super comfortable, however, I can't seem to get the mute button to actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanananaBATMAN1, Jun 13, 2019.

1. LifeChat LX-3000 mute button does not work

I have recently received a LifeChat LX-3000 headset for work and it is super comfortable, however, I can't seem to get the mute button to actually mute. It lights up like it is muted, but it doesn't actually mute. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

:)

DanananaBATMAN1, Jun 13, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

lifechat lx 3000 problems

Hi,

The error code 28 signifies that the driver for the LifeChat LX 3000 isn't installed. What I can suggest is for you to check the answer from our community by
    Santosh_Rai through this
    link

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jun 13, 2019
  3. LifeChat LX-3000 mute button does not work

Microsoft Lifechat lx-3000 Sound Issue

Hello Microsoft recently i've been having trouble with my lifechat lx-3000. For some reason when ever i press the mute button it doesnt work plugging it in doesn't work i cant hear audio but i can only hear audio on from my monitor so please microsoft
    please respond to this as fast as you can please thank you <3.

AnnoymousPerson, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

LifeChat LX-3000 mute button does not work

1. LifeChat LX-3000 mute button does not work - Similar Threads - LifeChat 3000 mute

2. My Microsoft LifeChat LX 3000 Keeps on Muting All Sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft LifeChat LX 3000 Keeps on Muting All Sounds: Hello, for some reason whenever I try to talk using my Microsoft LifeChat after a few minutes of it working perfectly, I am suddenly unable to hear anything at all, my songs, my meetings, my recordings all of it and I dont know why its happening. Could you please help me with...
  3. LifeChat LX-3000 Headset Not Working With Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LifeChat LX-3000 Headset Not Working With Windows 10: Hi The following was working until the last update, now it refuses to work and places the sound bar at mute. it works and connects on other PC's and laptops as i have tested it. I have deleted and uninstalled the driver connected and updated driver and it refuses to work....
  4. Mute Button Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 headset

Mute Button Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 headset: Hi,The Mute button keep colored in red, i tryed to deactivate it but still in red, my microphone is no longer working, please helpthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mute-button-microsoft-lifechat-lx-3000-headset/4b173225-dbd3-4fc1-acb0-22c7588b0771
  5. LifeChat LX-3000

LifeChat LX-3000: Hi, I am using a Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000. The earphones are working but since we moved from windows7 to Windows10, the microphone is not working anymore. I have tried many things without success. You are my last help!!! I have tried the material back on an old...
  6. Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000

Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000: I am having trouble with volume I think. People can hear me, but if I try to leave a voice mail, it says "no response recorded". The volume in conversation is a little difficult at times....
  7. LifeChat LX-3000 Warranty

LifeChat LX-3000 Warranty: I purchased a Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 on August 27, 2019 from a retailer through Amazon.com. The microphone has stopped functioning. I believe it is the connection leading from the headset to the in-line mute/ volume control. I believe this because I heard static if the...
  8. Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000

Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000: Hello! I bought a Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000 about a year ago. It is a great headset, but I recently have been experiencing an issue. Out of nowhere, the sound quality and the microphone becomes bad, and I am unable to hear others well, such as when I am in a call....
  9. LifeChat LX 3000 chime sound?

LifeChat LX 3000 chime sound?: Why is there a chime sound every 30 seconds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifechat-lx-3000-chime-sound/25203c01-e5c8-4d59-b927-3bf1148b420a
  10. LifeChat LX-3000

LifeChat LX-3000: Hey, So... Having problems hearing game chat using LifeChat LX-3000 (Fortnite). I can hear it just fine with Plantronics, so I figured it must be a driver issue. I went on and downloaded the latest lifechat driver (1.4) from Microsoft site. Trying to run it, I get this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft lifechat lx-3000 mute button

2. microsoft lx3000 mute button

3. lifechat lx-3000 teams mute

4. lifechat lx-3000 mute button not working,
  5. lifechat lx 3000 troubleshooting mute button,
  6. microsoft live chat lx-3000 how to mute microphone