Windows 10: lifetime DVD membership

Discus and support lifetime DVD membership in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to install it to another of my computers without charging 14.99 done it before just forgot how?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeorgeRodak1, Aug 7, 2020.

1. lifetime DVD membership

How to install it to another of my computers without charging 14.99 done it before just forgot how?

:)

GeorgeRodak1, Aug 7, 2020
  2. Fourstaff Win User

Are DVD-R's a good, cheap and reliable backup option ?

+1 on W1z's suggestion. Do multiple backups everywhere. DVD's are particularly bad because they have unstable lifetimes.

Fourstaff, Aug 7, 2020
  3. windows dvd burner

Hi,

I suggest you to refer to the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter.

Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter find and fix problems with playing DVDs in Windows Media Player.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.

Also Refer to the section Rip and burn CDs from:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article about:
    Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player

Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

lifetime DVD membership

Dvd drive not showing

Is this the HP 15r014tx in your system specs? If so, try the steps in this thread....
    https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebo...r/td-p/6186456

It may be that your DVD drive has a hardware failure (as was suggested in that thread).

More HP support and diagnosis suggestions here in their Help pages....
    https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03370738

Bree, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

lifetime DVD membership

1. lifetime DVD membership - Similar Threads - lifetime DVD membership

2. lifetime points unbalanced

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lifetime points unbalanced: I have been saving up for a Roblox giftcard and have got 1558 lifetime points on the website page but when i go back to the dashboard it says i got 1466. I figure that the microsoft giving charity page is taking some of my points as it says I have givven 92 points! I havee...
  3. Premium Membership

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Membership: I renewed my Premium Membership 28042022 and today I received a reminder that my Premium Membership is about to expire. Can someoneplease let me know what is going on and why my membership has not been update?Robert Brown or Cute Cactus 31950 10052022...
  4. Premium Membership

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Premium Membership: I renewed my Premium Membership 28042022 and today I received a reminder that my Premium Membership is about to expire. Can someoneplease let me know what is going on and why my membership has not been update?Robert Brown or Cute Cactus 31950 10052022...
  5. Reset and Office Membership

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset and Office Membership: my laptop has started to malfunction due to McAfee and almost all apps are glitching, i wish to reset my PC now and I don't mind losing all my data as i already have backup of everything and I have my settings saved on cloud, my only point of concern is weather my...
  6. VPN - Group Membership

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VPN - Group Membership: When the user is on Cisco VPN or any third party VPN on a Windows 10 device the user group membership does not enumerate properly. For example, we have a group called Windows10RemMedia that we add users that needed USB access. When on the VPN, if the user is being added to...
  7. cancel membership

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cancel membership: Please cancel my membership. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-membership/41bd36c4-8d84-4f9f-906d-5e8250aab836
  8. Premium Membership

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Membership: I became a premium member some months ago so I would not have to look at commercials while playing games. However, in the last few weeks commercials have been appearing that say if you want this to end, click here and become a premium member. When I click it, it states that I...
  9. User Group Membership

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User Group Membership: Hello, I have put a group policy in place to remove local admin rights for all our users (currently a test group) and on member is in the IT department. I have removed his account from the Domain Admin group but the policy isn't applying correctly, his account can still...
  10. lifetime protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    lifetime protection: Can you tell me if I have a lifetime protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_start-windows_7/lifetime-protection/ef58f0b1-9be6-413b-946b-7fba92c8511e