Windows 10: Lifetime paid for user of Apowersoft streaming audio player

Discus and support Lifetime paid for user of Apowersoft streaming audio player in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why does not Microsoft correct whatever Windows 10 issue is that has rendered using the bought and paid for life software Apowersoft audio streaming?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ted LJohnson, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Lifetime paid for user of Apowersoft streaming audio player

Why does not Microsoft correct whatever Windows 10 issue is that has rendered using the bought and paid for life software Apowersoft audio streaming? This has been going on for months and is effecting numerous customers who paid for the Apowersoft software download. Whether it is Windows 10 updates or some other Windows 10 issue that is causing the inability to connect for downloads, it is no doubt a Windows 10 issue that Microsoft should either correct or give a clear explanation as to why the software has worked for years before Windows 10 and the many updates have arrived. Microsoft makes too much money not to step up to the plate and fix this issue.

Ted L. Johnson

:)

Ted LJohnson, Sep 6, 2020

2. Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder 3.4.4 error while opening

Hi, I installed Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder 3.4.4 on Win 10 OS, and some weird message came when I'm trying to open it. I remember that last time when I open it like month ago it was opening normally without any problem, and now this. I tried reinstall clean everything with revo uninstaller, I was googing but no luck. Maybe someone here knows what to do, sfc scannow is my last option.

Picture of problem:

Lifetime paid for user of Apowersoft streaming audio player [​IMG]

Thermaltake, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Lifetime paid for user of Apowersoft streaming audio player

Media Player Goes Silent

I have clean audio from streaming media and with Skype. That to me suggests the problem is in the Media Player-not me computer.

mikeincousa, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

Lifetime paid for user of Apowersoft streaming audio player

1. Lifetime paid for user of Apowersoft streaming audio player - Similar Threads - Lifetime paid user

2. Windows Media Player Streaming Not Responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player Streaming Not Responding: Hello: Recently I have had trouble with WMP Streaming not responding. All other parts of WMP work fine. When I try to enable other streaming options, view discovered devices, allow all devices on the home network to stream then click OK the Windows streaming function it...
  3. Windows Media Player Streaming Not Responding

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Media Player Streaming Not Responding: Hello: Recently I have had trouble with WMP Streaming not responding. All other parts of WMP work fine. When I try to enable other streaming options, view discovered devices, allow all devices on the home network to stream then click OK the Windows streaming function it...
  4. Streaming Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Streaming Audio: Hello. First, details- 1. I have a desktop pc and a monitor as my setup. The monitor doesn’t have speakers so audio can’t be playes directly from them. 2. My headset has a mic of course, and I plugged that into the monitor itself. 3. When I stream to Twitch via...
  5. streaming audio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    streaming audio: Hello! When I try and stream music from my Win10 Home PC to my Marantz N1509. I can see the folders but not the files, when I open the folders I get "No items to display" It used to work, but never reliably. Cheers,...
  6. Streaming audio issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Streaming audio issues: My desktop ran some updates yesterday and since then my audio starts lagging almost immediately when streaming Netflix, Amazon movies and my Xfinity television package. This also happened last summer and it took me about a week of Googling a fix for this issue. I'm on day two...
  7. Windows Media Player Streaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player Streaming: Using Windows 10, I have Windows Media Player in my Start Up menu so my Surface will act as a Media Server as soon as it boots. However streaming does not always start when WMP loads. I have to turn it on manually. Is there a way to automatically start streaming when it...
  8. media player streaming on network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    media player streaming on network: playing content from media player on home network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-streaming-on-network/397644e7-cd42-411a-9106-28a7d8e51971
  9. corrupted audio streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    corrupted audio streaming: Seems Microsoft doesn't care about weak drivers for laptops with OS called Windows. 3 months ago I've bought DELL XPS with dock station. Cost me around 2k USD. But i've been faced with a trouble like stopped audio when streaming with Spotify. Later I've found that this...
  10. Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder 3.4.4 error while opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder 3.4.4 error while opening: Hi, I installed Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder 3.4.4 on Win 10 OS, and some weird message came when I'm trying to open it. I remember that last time when I open it like month ago it was opening normally without any problem, and now this. I tried reinstall clean...