Windows 10: lifetime protection

Discus and support lifetime protection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can you tell me if I have a lifetime protection... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SuziGinter, Sep 8, 2018.

1. lifetime protection

Can you tell me if I have a lifetime protection

:)

SuziGinter, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Sep 8, 2018
  3. backup protected dvds

I want to create backup copies of my favorite DVD collections and I tried Nero but it said that the DVDs are protected. I tried looking for another software and I found this list of DVD copy software that claimed to be the best for copying protected DVDs. I need a feedback from someone who has tried using any of these software before I'll buy one. I just want to make sure so I can burn my DVDs and not my money. If you have any other suggestions or recommendations I would really appreciate it.

BurningNewbie, Sep 8, 2018
  4. AngusChan Win User

lifetime protection

Micorosft Account is missing from the phone -> cannot remove Reset protection!

Thanks for your suggestion.

I have checked in the link above and my phone is listed as in protection.

I have all the step done with my SIM plugged in and network connected.

I am not sure if it is an Insider build, how can I check it?

AngusChan, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

lifetime protection

1. lifetime protection - Similar Threads - lifetime protection

2. Office 2019 lifetime updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2019 lifetime updates: I purchase a life time version of office 2019, my iMac was purchased in 2013, I can longe update and use my office 2019 purchase. why is this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2019-lifetime-updates/8e76e200-4dc4-46c6-95ed-cd9568d9fda3
  3. Office 2019 lifetime updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2019 lifetime updates: I purchase a life time version of office 2019, my iMac was purchased in 2013, I can longe update and use my office 2019 purchase. why is this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2019-lifetime-updates/8e76e200-4dc4-46c6-95ed-cd9568d9fda3
  4. PDF X Premium Lifetime purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PDF X Premium Lifetime purchase: I bought and installed the PDF X Premium lifetime version order in my main PC. claiming that the upgrade is for "up to 10 devices". How can I add the purchase to other devices, there is only a order number no download January 2, 2024 Order number 90516.........One time...
  5. PDF X Premium Lifetime purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF X Premium Lifetime purchase: I bought and installed the PDF X Premium lifetime version order in my main PC. claiming that the upgrade is for "up to 10 devices". How can I add the purchase to other devices, there is only a order number no download January 2, 2024 Order number 90516.........One time...
  6. PDF X Premium Lifetime purchase

7. I purchased Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows: Lifetime License from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows: Lifetime License from...: I purchased Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows: Lifetime License from StackSocial. But Microsoft OneDrive is saying I still have a full storage. Why?...
  8. I purchased Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows: Lifetime License from...

I purchased Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows: Lifetime License from...: I purchased Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows: Lifetime License from StackSocial. But Microsoft OneDrive is saying I still have a full storage. Why?...
  9. I purchased Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows: Lifetime License from...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. How long is the windows 10 pro lifetime activation key valid?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How long is the windows 10 pro lifetime activation key valid?: How long is the windows 10 pro lifetime activation key valid? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-long-is-the-windows-10-pro-lifetime-activation/1c775bf9-b72c-4669-99fa-4a746dd17777

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows lifetime protection