Windows 10: lifetime protection

Discus and support lifetime protection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can you tell me if I have a lifetime protection... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SuziGinter, Sep 8, 2018.

1. SuziGinter Win User

lifetime protection

Can you tell me if I have a lifetime protection

:)

SuziGinter, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Sep 8, 2018
  3. BurningNewbie Win User
    backup protected dvds

I want to create backup copies of my favorite DVD collections and I tried Nero but it said that the DVDs are protected. I tried looking for another software and I found this list of DVD copy software that claimed to be the best for copying protected DVDs. I need a feedback from someone who has tried using any of these software before I'll buy one. I just want to make sure so I can burn my DVDs and not my money. If you have any other suggestions or recommendations I would really appreciate it.

BurningNewbie, Sep 8, 2018
  4. AngusChan Win User

lifetime protection

Micorosft Account is missing from the phone -> cannot remove Reset protection!

Thanks for your suggestion.

I have checked in the link above and my phone is listed as in protection.

I have all the step done with my SIM plugged in and network connected.

I am not sure if it is an Insider build, how can I check it?

AngusChan, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

lifetime protection

1. lifetime protection - Similar Threads - lifetime protection

2. widows virus protection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    widows virus protection: Hi Using windows 10 pc , trying to run ADMS-2900 CABLE AND SOFTWARE PROGRAMMING FOR YAESU FT-2900 cod.700006. When i start install it runs and installs . when i enter the software to program radios, antivirus says it is a threat and limits use so cant save work in software,...
  3. Virus & Threat protection disabled. I can't turn it on.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus & Threat protection disabled. I can't turn it on.: I also cannot access defender offline scan as a result. Is this a Windows issue? It keeps saying my IT Manager and Organisation control these things but I am the Admin on a home PC....
  4. Win 10 Extended Lifetime on Clover Trail Atoms also for 1709?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Extended Lifetime on Clover Trail Atoms also for 1709?: Hello community, I am running Windows 10 1709 on a Clover Trail Atom Processor (Z2760). Now, Windows Update is trying in vain to install 1803, failing with the notion that my CPU is no longer supported. According to multiple Tech News pages and this post by Edison Puson...
  5. Office 365 1 year versus lifetime

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 1 year versus lifetime: Having had a one-off Office 97 for years (yes I know), I must upgrade my technology. What I see regarding Office 365 is that you can pay about £50 for a one-year subscription. What happens after a year? Does it stop working unless you can renew online somehow for a further...
  6. Lifetime of restore points?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Lifetime of restore points?: I noticed today that 4 of my earlier restore points were deleted today and only 2 remain. Earliest restore point was created on December 10, no new restore points have been created since December 22 and my usage was nowhere near to what I have set as a limit. This is on the...
  7. AOMEI Backupper Professional Edition for Lifetime – Unlimited Giveaway

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    AOMEI Backupper Professional Edition for Lifetime – Unlimited Giveaway: Hi all fellow members, While Macrium Image is still my Favourite Imaging and backup software I have been testing AOMEI Backupper. I have found on http://www.thewindowsclub.com/giveaw...sional-edition a free pro giveaway of [img] Download here:...
  8. Lifetime Office 365 Subscription for $7.99 -- Legit?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Lifetime Office 365 Subscription for $7.99 -- Legit?: I know many sketchy things -- especially regarding softwares -- can be found on eBay but I can't seem to wrap my head around how this deal is possible. The seller seems to swear (for what it's worth) that the listing is completely legal and legit. Something to do with an...
  9. Only today: Glary Utilities Pro Lifetime License for Free!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only today: Glary Utilities Pro Lifetime License for Free!: Hi geeks. Generally speaking I am not a friend of these tuning and optimizing tools. I have not found a single utility to optimize my PC which does something I cannot do manually by myself. However, for those who like this kind of apps, check this offer out: Get Glary...
  10. MS not ready to say "What Supported Lifetime of the Device means"

in Windows 10 News
    MS not ready to say "What Supported Lifetime of the Device means": Microsoft Not Yet Ready to Describe What "Supported Lifetime of the Device" Means for Windows 10 There's been much debate over Terry Myerson's echoing statement about the free upgrade for Windows 10 users at the company's grand event on January 21, 2015. Terry said...