Windows 10: Lift up the everyday user with tools to create and learn from.

Discus and support Lift up the everyday user with tools to create and learn from. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; From my days of using Windows 3.1 and growing alongside the use of window products I am now 54 and back in school to revalidate my skill sets in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Martin_C100, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Lift up the everyday user with tools to create and learn from.

From my days of using Windows 3.1 and growing alongside the use of window products I am now 54 and back in school to revalidate my skill sets in Information Management. I have given some thoughts on why so many have become disheartened with tackling the modern Microsoft environment.Microsoft had in the past offered tools to the everyday user of the computer to be inventive. This not only gave a boost to the learning curve of the Microsoft products to the everyday user but ignited a world of creativity in the use of the software.In the days long past we had Basic to learn from, and with

:)

Martin_C100, Jan 18, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Learning Tools for OneNote improves learning for all

Source: Learning Tools for OneNote improves learning for all - Office Blogs

Brink, Jan 18, 2022
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Tryx3 Win User

Lift up the everyday user with tools to create and learn from.

create user fails windows 10

Geoff,

This is a shot in the dark.

Several people have been reporting different problems logging in to newly created user accounts.

• They just get a user profile service failed message instead of your symptoms.
    • Whilst their symptom is different, it occurs to me that the cause might be the same.
    • The common factor is that it affects newly-created user accounts that have never been successfully logged into.

So, I suggest having a look at my explanations in Cannot create a new user account that can be login.

In short -

1 Try copying the NTUSER.DAT file from the [hidden] C:\Users\Default folder of a computer that does not exhibit the problem.

2 Try copying the whole [hidden] C:\Users\Default folder group from a computer that does not exhibit the problem.

3 Try recreating the [hidden] C:\Users\Default folder group using Kapil Arya's linked article.

I have nothing other than a gut feeling to justify suggesting these steps,

Best of luck,

Denis

Tryx3, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Lift up the everyday user with tools to create and learn from.

1. Lift up the everyday user with tools to create and learn from. - Similar Threads - Lift everyday user

2. Blue screen everytime I lift up laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen everytime I lift up laptop: Since one week, everytime I lift up my laptop to move to another place for example, or move my legs so the screen suddenly wiggles a bit, I get a blue screen saying ": there was a problem with your device", I added a picture of the wrong code. It's in Dutch, but it is...
  3. Blue screen everytime I lift up laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen everytime I lift up laptop: Since one week, everytime I lift up my laptop to move to another place for example, or move my legs so the screen suddenly wiggles a bit, I get a blue screen saying ": there was a problem with your device", I added a picture of the wrong code. It's in Dutch, but it is...
  4. Lift up the everyday user with tools to create and learn from.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lift up the everyday user with tools to create and learn from.: From my days of using Windows 3.1 and growing alongside the use of window products I am now 54 and back in school to revalidate my skill sets in Information Management. I have given some thoughts on why so many have become disheartened with tackling the modern Microsoft...
  5. WSL2 users with deep learning and Anaconda.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WSL2 users with deep learning and Anaconda.: hallo every one so im a linux user cuz i'm a CS student, i've been using linux for the last year and its good but i need MS-Office and im in the deep learning and AI stuff so i use anaconda .....cuz its faster in linux, so i was wondering if any one uses wsl2 with anaconda...
  6. No lift in MSFS2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No lift in MSFS2020: I cannot get off from the runway. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-lift-in-msfs2020/0a727a1d-1636-45a6-90a8-d632d340b80a
  7. creating tool or software for disk start up and burner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    creating tool or software for disk start up and burner: creating tool or software for disk start up and burner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-tool-or-software-for-disk-start-up-and/491f980c-86e9-45fd-acb9-72ee4fcae715
  8. Pixalated screen after waking up from sleep or lifting monitor lid

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pixalated screen after waking up from sleep or lifting monitor lid: Hi I've just started having a problem when waking my screen from sleep or hibernation of it pixelating. This only happens on windows which are open so if I close for example the browsers window then open a fresh one the problem will disappear....
  9. Updates for OneNote, Class Notebook and Desktop Learning Tools

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for OneNote, Class Notebook and Desktop Learning Tools: As back-to-school season approaches, Microsoft is introducing several updates to OneNote, Class Notebook and Desktop Learning Tools to integrate with even more school systems.OneNote now supports the embedding of videos from Flipgrid, a video discussion community for the...
  10. Learning Tools for OneNote improves learning for all

in Windows 10 News
    Learning Tools for OneNote improves learning for all: “Students spend so much energy decoding that they can’t focus on content. This tool will help making learning more efficient.” —Joel Reese, educator at Sammamish High School “If my imagination designed technology, this would be in my wildest dream.” —Haley Heck, educator...