Windows 10: Light and Cloud Effect

Discus and support Light and Cloud Effect in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Airbus A320 Neo Top red Beacon Light - Does not blink on the winglet Nav Lights - these are visible during operations. From what I see there seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Champ5232, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Champ5232 Win User

Light and Cloud Effect

Airbus A320 Neo

Top red Beacon Light - Does not blink on the winglet

Nav Lights - these are visible during operations. From what I see there seems to be none

Landing lights - are visible on the engines and are bright good but not bright during takeoffs and landings.

Lighting effect - there are no lighting effect with the landing lights and the strobes when flying through the clouds during dusk to dawn.

Cloud effects - when flying through the clouds the wings will sort of fade and the clouds will whisk by the windows depending on density

I have not purchased the sim yet but have been watching lots of videos.

just wondering if these things can be added, looked at and or fixed?

thanks just feel I should pass this along as a long time simmer and aviator

:)

Champ5232, Aug 26, 2020

2. Lock Screen Fade to Desktop Effect Not Working

Hi,

Before we assist you let us know few details,

• Did you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• Have you created any system restore point on your computer?

As initial troubleshooting steps I suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Update & security >
    Windows Update > Check for updates.

We suggest you to try changing the visual effect setting. To Change your Visual Effects Settings in Advanced System Settings refer the below steps,

• Press Windows logo key+ X

• Click on Control panel

• Select System and Security

• Click on System

• And select System protection

• Select Advanced tab and click on
      Settings

• Now select the option Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer
      option.

And check if this helps to resolve the issue.

Hope this information helps with best visual effect on your device.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Nokia 3110 classic light effects..

RESPECTED SIR,

I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHEN THE NOKIA 3110 CLASSIC CELL PHONE'S LIGHT EFFECTS WORKS...SOME TIMES IT WORKS AND SOME TIMES ITS NOT WORKED..KINDLY TELL ME WHEN AND HOW THE LIGHT EFFECTS IN NOKIA 3110 CLASSIC WORKS ...IS THERE ANY LIGHT SENSOR ? INSIDE THE CELL PHONE

THE LIGHT EFFECTS FUNCTION IS AS UNDER :

GOTO>SETTINGS>PROFILES>GENERAL>PERSONALIZE>5TH OPTION IS LIGHT EFFECTS...

KINDLY TELL ME HOW TO ACTIVATE THESE LIGHT EFFECTS FOR REGULAR BLINKING

I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOUR KIND RESPONCE

REGARDS

afnan---01, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Light and Cloud Effect

Problem with the light effect in Nokia 3110c

Hi there,

the light effects option you are referring to performs the functions of notification lights on your device. by turning this light effects option on, lights contained on your device will either flash or fade in and out (sorry but i do not know where the lights
    are contained on the 3110 classic, but i guess they are there somewhere, maybe on the side?).

version 5 is less than version 6, so of course this is not and cannot be an update.

p.s. i just checked a 360 view of your phone and there seems to be no lights on the side panels of your phone. light effects i guess are referring to the keypad or button backlighting, see if they work when you receive a new message or missed call/sms. also
    see if there is a Power Saver function in the Display Settings, by turning the Power Saver off you may be able to enable/enable more light effects

Message Edited by adrianhughes on 03-Oct-2008 09:10 AM

adrianhughesNSD, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Light and Cloud Effect

1. Light and Cloud Effect - Similar Threads - Light Cloud Effect

2. dynamic lighting - keyboard not displaying effects despite being supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dynamic lighting - keyboard not displaying effects despite being supported: Hello,I just updated to the newest version of Windows 11 and saw my keyboard Razer Blackwidow v3 supported dynamic lighting. However, no matter what I do moving USB ports, restarting Windows, turning dynamic lighting off and on again, I can't get the dynamic lighting working....
  3. dynamic lighting - keyboard not displaying effects despite being supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dynamic lighting - keyboard not displaying effects despite being supported: Hello,I just updated to the newest version of Windows 11 and saw my keyboard Razer Blackwidow v3 supported dynamic lighting. However, no matter what I do moving USB ports, restarting Windows, turning dynamic lighting off and on again, I can't get the dynamic lighting working....
  4. Display problem? stage light effect? screen brightness fluctuate at times.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display problem? stage light effect? screen brightness fluctuate at times.: As seen in the attached picture, i am having this "stage light" effect problem and sometimes the screen brightness fluctuate. I tried to update the display driver but it stated that there's no any update available. Is it a driver issue or ?I wanted to try other method too but...
  5. Display problem? stage light effect? screen brightness fluctuate at times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display problem? stage light effect? screen brightness fluctuate at times.: As seen in the attached picture, i am having this "stage light" effect problem and sometimes the screen brightness fluctuate. I tried to update the display driver but it stated that there's no any update available. Is it a driver issue or ?I wanted to try other method too but...
  6. Display problem? stage light effect? screen brightness fluctuate at times.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. What effects does the 'night light' make in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What effects does the 'night light' make in windows 10?: Okay so I was editing some photos on Lightroom classic and I found some colour profiles that I really liked over my image. Then I realised I'd forgotten to turn my night light off on my laptop (windows 10 one when you open up notifications). The effect it had on my photos was...
  8. Bright backgrounds have strange effect with Night Light turned on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bright backgrounds have strange effect with Night Light turned on: Hello all, Not really sure where to post this so I will start here. I have come across a problem when using night light. I'm unsure if it is a microsoft problem or a Google Chrome problem but i'll try to give a run down of what has been happening. I have noticed when...
  9. Keyboard wavy light effect

Keyboard wavy light effect: Some idiot at the factory who replaced my motherboard set waving Christmas lights on my keyboard. HOW DO I TURN THEM OFF?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-wavy-light-effect/61db81bc-3e5d-4d5a-b317-8d0d8259feba
  10. Keyboard wavy light effect

Keyboard wavy light effect: Some idiot at the factory who replaced my motherboard set waving Christmas lights on my keyboard. HOW DO I TURN THEM OFF?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_touchkey/keyboard-wavy-light-effect/61db81bc-3e5d-4d5a-b317-8d0d8259feba