Windows 10: Light bar in the center of my screen

Discus and support Light bar in the center of my screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having issues with my laptop display. I have loaded the latest display drivers and still have the problem. I have a light rectangular area in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rylie Voyles, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Light bar in the center of my screen

I am having issues with my laptop display. I have loaded the latest display drivers and still have the problem. I have a light rectangular area in the middle of the screen. It stretches from top to bottom and is about 4 inches wide. It's even there in safe mode. I have window 11.

:)

Rylie Voyles, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Law-II Win User

Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Windows Mobile Device Center on Desk Top

Since you already tried the compatibility settings and other troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you uninstall the newest update to isolate the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type in Programs and Features and select the top most result.
    • On the left menu, select View installed updates.
    • Right click on the newest update and click Uninstall.

Monitor the Windows Mobile Device Center and see if there are any changes. If possible, try to reinstall the update and see if the Windows Mobile Device Center will still work.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Light bar in the center of my screen

Sound Bar Needed

Not a sound bar.

For an audiophile quality system, you need a center channel, and a separate left and right channel speaker, plus a sub for LFE, and at least a pair of rears for surround.

Bill_Bright, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

Light bar in the center of my screen

1. Light bar in the center of my screen - Similar Threads - Light bar center

2. Light bar in the center of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Light bar in the center of my screen: I am having issues with my laptop display. I have loaded the latest display drivers and still have the problem. I have a light rectangular area in the middle of the screen. It stretches from top to bottom and is about 4 inches wide. It's even there in safe mode. I have window...
  3. Center the Cursor On my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Center the Cursor On my screen: I am trying to make a hotkey on my computer to move the pointer to the center of my main display. I have seen @CmdrKeene post this code and I followed all of the steps:Add-Type -AssemblyName System.Windows.Forms$screen =...
  4. Center the Cursor On my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Center the Cursor On my screen: I am trying to make a hotkey on my computer to move the pointer to the center of my main display. I have seen @CmdrKeene post this code and I followed all of the steps:Add-Type -AssemblyName System.Windows.Forms$screen =...
  5. Center the Cursor On my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Action center bar is not visible

Action center bar is not visible: For nearly 3 months my action center bar is not showing in the taskbar. I tried to on it in the settings but it is in on only and I couldn't on or off in the settings. It's like not for changing and in black color while other bars are in white and able to change tha settings....
  7. my screen too light

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    my screen too light: what settings do you go to to make your screen lighter or darker thanks 174800
  8. Centered screen

Centered screen: My screen is centered with black bars on both sides. How to I change it back to wide screen so it fits my monitor. It is not a resolution issue. My kitty cat changed the setting while I was asleep ugh...
  9. the printing on my screen is too light

the printing on my screen is too light: My display is too light to read. How can I change the color to a dark gray, it's a very light gray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-printing-on-my-screen-is-too-light/2c2f6649-264f-4cda-a3d3-045bf30bd17a
  10. Title Bar not centered

Title Bar not centered: Hi All I just upgraded to Windows 10 the other day and I have noticed that all my title bars seem to be left aligned rather then center for the title bar at the top of browsers and explorer and such. I also redid my system before upgrading so unsure if this is a Firefox...