Windows 10: Light Blue lines apeared on the sides of any wallpaper

Discus and support Light Blue lines apeared on the sides of any wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i was chcanging my wallpaper than two lines randomly appeared on my wallpaper, i even restarted my desktop pc and its still there what is it caused by?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nederlas, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Nederlas Win User

Light Blue lines apeared on the sides of any wallpaper

i was chcanging my wallpaper than two lines randomly appeared on my wallpaper, i even restarted my desktop pc and its still there what is it caused by? how can i remove it? is this just a temporary problem or is there a problem with my pc?

:)

Nederlas, Nov 24, 2021

2. Missing scroll line down right side of screen

Hi Marilyn,

For us to isolate you concern with the scroll line down right side of your screen, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Send us a screenshot of your scroll line down the right side of the screen.
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 24, 2021
  3. ng85---01 Win User
    Nokia 6300 display lighting

The display light will not turn off with the options suggested. It'll do only according to a preset time. The option suggested are for turning off the blue lights on the side of the phone.

ng85---01, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Light Blue lines apeared on the sides of any wallpaper

6300 Blue Lights

Hi all

Yes my issue is with the blue lights on the side of the phone.

I have gone through every individual setting/profile and put it to lights off.

I have ensured I have no unread/unopened/unlistened to messages/voice mails. To the extent that I deleted every message sent, received, delivered, both text and voice.

Yet those blue lights stay on and constant. They obviously show up more in the dark which is annoying.

Anyone know how I can switch the side lights off please?

Thanks

Freddie_doris---01, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

Light Blue lines apeared on the sides of any wallpaper

1. Light Blue lines apeared on the sides of any wallpaper - Similar Threads - Light Blue lines

2. Blue line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue line: Stopped working & blue line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-line/3ad980db-e088-4992-97db-f31518b13220
  3. Blue line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue line: Hi,I currently have my PC connected to a 4K tv running at 1080p.I seem to have randomly blue lines occasionally flickering on my screen.They don't stay on for very long, it's a blink and you will miss it type thing. However, it can get a little distracting.The computer runs...
  4. Blue line

Blue line: Hi,I currently have my PC connected to a 4K tv running at 1080p.I seem to have randomly blue lines occasionally flickering on my screen.They don't stay on for very long, it's a blink and you will miss it type thing. However, it can get a little distracting.The computer runs...
  5. Light Blue lines apeared on the sides of any wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Light Blue lines apeared on the sides of any wallpaper: i was chcanging my wallpaper than two lines randomly appeared on my wallpaper, i even restarted my desktop pc and its still there what is it caused by? how can i remove it? is this just a temporary problem or is there a problem with my pc?...
  6. Light Blue lines apeared on the sides of any wallpaper

Light Blue lines apeared on the sides of any wallpaper: i was chcanging my wallpaper than two lines randomly appeared on my wallpaper, i even restarted my desktop pc and its still there what is it caused by? how can i remove it? is this just a temporary problem or is there a problem with my pc?...
  7. Can't get any blue light filters to work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get any blue light filters to work?: I can't get any blue light filters to work. I did windows 10 night light, Iris, f.lux, careueyes, and eyesaver. They won't do anything. With the Night light I have updated my drivers, I reset the settings in the register, I did the windows 10 update. I looked through my apps...
  8. Blue light

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue light: The blue light option is not available even after following instructions such as deleting the blue light in the registry app. Help! submitted by /u/Dahnaman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxrtuj/blue_light/
  9. why is there a light on, on the side of my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why is there a light on, on the side of my laptop: why is there a light on, on the side of my Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-light-on-on-the-side-of-my-laptop/50a99b85-c333-4512-8310-dc7957c1aeb3
  10. Blue lines appearing on any black background

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue lines appearing on any black background: Hi, my friend recently bought a new gaming laptop asus strix. He has had it for no more than 10 hours and has got a problem. Ive tried fixing it but cant find a fix anywhere. He went to open up battlegrounds then his screen showed up blue horizontal lines across the screen....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do i have a blue line on my screen when i set a wallpaper