Windows 10: Light Blue Screen (BSOD) System Service Exception

Discus and support Light Blue Screen (BSOD) System Service Exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Most of the time when I shut down my PC, I get the following message: Stop Code: System Service Exception What failed: win32kfull.sys The screen says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nisko, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Nisko Win User

Light Blue Screen (BSOD) System Service Exception

Most of the time when I shut down my PC, I get the following message:

Stop Code: System Service Exception
    What failed: win32kfull.sys

The screen says it's collecting information to send back to Microsoft. When it reaches 100%, I long press the power button and shut down my PC. Then, I power it back up again.

How can I fix this problem?

Latest version of WIndows 10: 1909
    Thank you.......

:)

Nisko, Jul 10, 2020
  2. OldNavyGuy, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Nisko Win User

Thanks for the direction. However, this started happening months ago - so, I wouldn't even begin to know where to start. I've been ill and couldn't get to it until now. I've installed a lot of software and hardware in the meantime.

Nisko, Jul 10, 2020
  4. tjkrol Win User

win32kfull.sys system service exception blue screen

win32kfull.sys, system service exception, blue screen

tjkrol, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Light Blue Screen (BSOD) System Service Exception - Similar Threads - Light Blue Screen

2. System Service Exception blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Service Exception blue screen: Had the subject blue screen with just this message: System Service ExceptionCan the following V2 Log Collector file shed a light on the BSD reason?Thankshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1qXY-wJ1TCOTcf753RWCx-X3wqYjlY87a/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. System Service Exception blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Service Exception blue screen: Had the subject blue screen with just this message: System Service ExceptionCan the following V2 Log Collector file shed a light on the BSD reason?Thankshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1qXY-wJ1TCOTcf753RWCx-X3wqYjlY87a/view?usp=drive_link...
  4. System Service Exception blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Blue Screen: I decided to turn on my virtual machine and I was messing with Microsoft Edge browser for a while because it was fun. I was deleting temporarily files it created in the user temp folder, although they were in use, so I used a program that unlocks these files and then deletes...
  6. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Blue Screen: I decided to turn on my virtual machine and I was messing with Microsoft Edge browser for a while because it was fun. I was deleting temporarily files it created in the user temp folder, although they were in use, so I used a program that unlocks these files and then deletes...
  7. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Blue Screen

8. BLUE SCREEN error system service exception

BLUE SCREEN error system service exception: I have this problem that my PC crashes and I can't tell what makes it, its very random and I don't know what to do there's a link for the MiniDump files I recently got : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f4Q1fmR4ujPQQzkf9-RDH98_SXR22AlJ/view?usp=sharing...
  9. Light Blue Screen (BSOD) System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Support
    Light Blue Screen (BSOD) System Service Exception: Most of the time when I shut down my PC, I get the following message: Stop Code: System Service Exception What failed: win32kfull.sys The screen says it's collecting information to send back to Microsoft. When it reaches 100%, I long press the power button and shut down my...
  10. Blue screen in system service exception

Blue screen in system service exception: [IMG]How to slove this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-in-system-service-exception/6a14eb0c-122c-4174-8720-ffbeb5d6f11a