Windows 10: Light, dark and custom options don’t show under Settings / Start / Personalization / Colors

Discus and support Light, dark and custom options don’t show under Settings / Start / Personalization / Colors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Dell All in One desktop. I had to change the original Dell keyboard, as soon as I attached a new one Logitech the screen colors of Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lelyPL, Mar 7, 2021.

1. lelyPL Win User

Light, dark and custom options don’t show under Settings / Start / Personalization / Colors

I have a Dell All in One desktop. I had to change the original Dell keyboard, as soon as I attached a new one Logitech the screen colors of Microsoft turned black with white font, I have no clue if it is a consequence of changing the keyboard or if that just happened by coincidence as I am not aware of changing any settings in this regards. I want to come back to my light bachground but the options to do so don’t show under the Personalization - Colors option screen see picture below. Note that I am not talking about the desktop background color, I am talking about all the different apps screen background color. Thanks in advance for your help!

Light, dark and custom options don’t show under Settings / Start / Personalization / Colors [​IMG]

:)

lelyPL, Mar 7, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Dark mode / Light mode doesn't work

HiDerek

This was all caused by that new light theme in version 1903 of Windows 10, to revert everything to the settings prior to that update, here are the steps . ..

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Start Menu)

Go to Personalization - Colors

Set 'Choose your Color' to Custom

Set Windows Mode to Dark

Set App Mode to Light or Dark

Then that option to change the Taskbar color should be active . ..

You can also set App Mode to light or dark separately form Windows Mode and there is a new feature in 1903, where form each Apps settings, you can individually set an app to either dark or light mode . ..

Light, dark and custom options don’t show under Settings / Start / Personalization / Colors ea3fa415-d3b0-407f-8262-0fe5e937d827?upload=true.png

DaveM121, Mar 7, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    In windows 10, In the 'colors' sub menu under settings-personalization, a field is grayed out

Hi beegreenfield

You must have received the version 1903 feature update . ..

Set Windows Mode to Dark

Set App Mode to light or Dark

You can also set App Mode to light or dark separately form Windows Mode and there is a new feature in 1903, where form each Apps settings, you can individually set an app to either dark or light mode . ..

DaveM121, Mar 7, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Light, dark and custom options don’t show under Settings / Start / Personalization / Colors

Taskbar is too light.... Unable to change color

Hi Duane

You must have received the 1903 feature update . ..

Set Windows Mode to Dark

Set App Mode to Dark or Light

Light, dark and custom options don’t show under Settings / Start / Personalization / Colors 0ae6eea2-850f-48f5-959a-3420c036e628?upload=true.png

DaveM121, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Light, dark and custom options don’t show under Settings / Start / Personalization / Colors - Similar Threads - Light dark custom

2. New option under Personalization > Start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New option under Personalization > Start: [ATTACH] I was messing around in the Personalization page, then I suddenly found this option under Start, which I have never seen before. Does anyone have this, and what does it do? I'm running OS build 19045.3992...
  3. How to disable color settings but keep light dark mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable color settings but keep light dark mode: I've been tasked in my organization to disable the color options on Windows 10, force default blue to be used but keep light dark mode as an option for end users. I've gone through the GPO options and can not find the right setting to get this accomplished. Any suggestions? I...
  4. How to disable color settings but keep light dark mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable color settings but keep light dark mode: I've been tasked in my organization to disable the color options on Windows 10, force default blue to be used but keep light dark mode as an option for end users. I've gone through the GPO options and can not find the right setting to get this accomplished. Any suggestions? I...
  5. How to disable color settings but keep light dark mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Change the light panel color (under Title Bar)?

Change the light panel color (under Title Bar)?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/hq6cx0ahxq661.png?width=834&format=png&auto=webp&s=092ae3e6dfca706671c260aec4fe033292204880 Hello! Does anyone know how this part of the interface is called? (and how to change its color through the registry) I was able to change the...
  7. Windows choose your color option Dark, Light or Custom missing.

Windows choose your color option Dark, Light or Custom missing.: I tried to put the light theme on Windows 10 but the option was missing. http://prntscr.com/rm57tg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-choose-your-color-option-dark-light-or/199b4398-9d34-4686-a64e-4cad148a2f72
  8. I can't put custom colors, like light colors.

I can't put custom colors, like light colors.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/0jadide0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzkp0h/i_cant_put_custom_colors_like_light_colors/
  9. Is there a way to add an option to change between the light and dark theme in the start menu?

Is there a way to add an option to change between the light and dark theme in the start menu?: I don't always want the dark theme on, and going in to the settings to change it every time is annoying. submitted by /u/aaronth07 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dw4nf7/is_there_a_way_to_add_an_option_to_change_between/
  10. Shortcut to settings/personalization/color

Shortcut to settings/personalization/color: Is such a shortcut possible? I can't identify a file to open, 33699