Windows 10: Light needs correcting

Discus and support Light needs correcting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Yesterday, August 3, 2018, I clicked on a small button at the lower right of my desktop... it said something about causing a better light, etc, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by quiet oneSF, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Light needs correcting

Yesterday, August 3, 2018, I clicked on a small button at the lower right of my desktop... it said something about causing a better light, etc, and I clicked it to experience the better light... unfortunately, I did not like the result, and tried for a long time to go back to my previous state, but was not able to... Please help! Thanks in advance!

:)

quiet oneSF, Sep 4, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Light needs correcting

Night Light Setting and Third Monitor.

Hi Reagan,

We would like to ask you some questions in order assist you properly:

• Did Night light work previously on all three monitors?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • Are you getting an error message on the third monitor regarding Night light?
    • Is the third monitor being detected by your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

While waiting for your response, we suggest that you try to connect your third monitor to what you are using on the 2 working monitors to see if it is only a loose connection issue.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Light needs correcting

1. Light needs correcting - Similar Threads - Light needs correcting

2. I need help correct my email to my correct email

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need help correct my email to my correct email: I set up my laptop a couple of months back and hadn’t really used it that much and I realized the reason why I am having trouble logging in is because I accidentally put in my email wrong. It has a typo and when I try to correct it to the right one Microsoft won’t let it and...
  3. I just need this answered correctly and with detail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just need this answered correctly and with detail.: I am doing a system restore and it says I need my password? which password?Ok which one it is not clear.1. My laptop pin I sign into my laptop on start up?2. My Microsoft password to sign into Microsoft?3 some other windows password I might have made on initial sign into...
  4. Fortnite was not started correctly and needs to be closed

in Windows 10 News
    Fortnite was not started correctly and needs to be closed: [ATTACH]Fortnite is not launching on many Windows computers, when trying to launch the game, users are getting an error message saying Fortnite was not started correctly and needs to be closed. In this post, we are going to talk about this issue and see what you can do to...
  5. Incorrect Personal Information needs to be corrected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect Personal Information needs to be corrected: Evidently my date of birth and age were not submitted correctly when setting up my new pc and you are showing me as a minor that needs permission to make changes from an adult to this pc. I am 68 years of age. how can this be corrected?...
  6. Incorrect Personal Information needs to be corrected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect Personal Information needs to be corrected: Evidently my date of birth and age were not submitted correctly when setting up my new pc and you are showing me as a minor that needs permission to make changes from an adult to this pc. I am 68 years of age. how can this be corrected?...
  7. need correct solution

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need correct solution: [ATTACH] My PC doesn't belong to any workstation or group. But it still doesn't allow me to change the setting. I tried lot of suggested solutions but in vain. Please help me to resolve this problem....
  8. Night light never working correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night light never working correctly: I'm on Windows 10, latest Insider build (slow ring), but the problem I am experiencing has been happening for months now. The problem is that night light never works correctly. It almost never automatically enables by the time it should be set, sometimes it enabled but the...
  9. Admin Issue Needs Correcting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admin Issue Needs Correcting: Hi How do I fix the issue as pictured below? Admin DefaultAccount should say LaShawn, not defaultuser0 Guest should not be LaShawn as LaShawn should be Admin as mentioned above When I start up my computer, I'm given the option of two accounts: Administrator or LaShawn...
  10. Night light feature not working correctly on Desktop PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Night light feature not working correctly on Desktop PC: Is anyone having problems with the Night light feature with the Windows 10 Creators Update? My Desktop PC is having an issue with it to where it wouldn't turn on last night automatically. So I had to manually turn it on. This morning, Settings and the Action Center says...