Windows 10: Light on laptop

Discus and support Light on laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptop keeps going very dim ive tried to adjust the brightness but still goes dim..any help b very welcome ? thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PAULINERAYSON, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Light on laptop

My laptop keeps going very dim ive tried to adjust the brightness but still goes dim..any help b very welcome ? thank you

:)

PAULINERAYSON, Jun 21, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 21, 2019
  3. remolanot Win User
    Keyboard lights

1. Did you mean the keyboard backlight or indicator lights (i.e. Num Lock)?
    2. If your problem is about indicator lights, are you using a external keyboard?

--KEYBOARD BACKLIGHT--

Consult your laptop's manual downloaded from the internet. You might want to install some drivers in order to use the backlight.

--INDICATOR LIGHT--

1. LAPTOP KEYBOARD
      • If indicator light, try pressing the Caps Lock key and see if the caps lock light turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num lock.
      • Some laptops may show the "Caps Lock ON" in your laptop screen.
    2. EXTERNAL KEYBOARD (EITHER USB OR BLUETOOTH)
      • When you use the external keyboard, locate the "Caps Lock" key indicator light. Try pressing the "Caps Lock" and make sure if it is turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num Lock.

If these are not working, try installing or updating the drivers. You'll need to restart after installing.

remolanot, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Light on laptop

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Light on laptop

1. Light on laptop - Similar Threads - Light laptop

2. My Laptop is MSI cyborg 15 A12U RTX 2050, after restarting the Laptop, the key light will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop is MSI cyborg 15 A12U RTX 2050, after restarting the Laptop, the key light will...: I have shut down and, works fine when turned on, but when i restart, the light will be on but not the screen, so i have to force shut down,,,after force shut down, and start my laptop,it works fine....
  3. My Laptop is MSI cyborg 15 A12U RTX 2050, after restarting the Laptop, the key light will...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop is MSI cyborg 15 A12U RTX 2050, after restarting the Laptop, the key light will...: I have shut down and, works fine when turned on, but when i restart, the light will be on but not the screen, so i have to force shut down,,,after force shut down, and start my laptop,it works fine....
  4. I have a lenovo laptop and my keyboard keys have no light how do i get it on ive tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a lenovo laptop and my keyboard keys have no light how do i get it on ive tried...: I have a Lenovo laptop and my keyboard keys have no light how do i get it on I've tried everything. How do i get the keys to have a light in the background of them?...
  5. I have a lenovo laptop and my keyboard keys have no light how do i get it on ive tried...

I have a lenovo laptop and my keyboard keys have no light how do i get it on ive tried...: I have a Lenovo laptop and my keyboard keys have no light how do i get it on I've tried everything. How do i get the keys to have a light in the background of them?...
  6. How do I turn off the keyboard back light for my laptop? Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off the keyboard back light for my laptop? Windows 11: I've tried windows mobility center, the option isn't included there. And no, I'm not asking how to press the Fn button while pressing the backlight key. I want to know how to turn off led backlight on startup, and permanently if possible. Have tried looking for options in...
  7. How do I turn off the keyboard back light for my laptop? Windows 11

How do I turn off the keyboard back light for my laptop? Windows 11: I've tried windows mobility center, the option isn't included there. And no, I'm not asking how to press the Fn button while pressing the backlight key. I want to know how to turn off led backlight on startup, and permanently if possible. Have tried looking for options in...
  8. Night light doesn't work and power saving mode disappeared after windows 11 laptop crashed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night light doesn't work and power saving mode disappeared after windows 11 laptop crashed: Hello! My laptop crashed yesterday, and ever since then, the night light doesn't work. I've tried turning it on and off, changing the intensity etc. Also, curiously, the power saving mode disappeared from the turn-off-menu, leaving only turn off and start new. I'll include a...
  9. Night light doesn't work and power saving mode disappeared after windows 11 laptop crashed

Night light doesn't work and power saving mode disappeared after windows 11 laptop crashed: Hello! My laptop crashed yesterday, and ever since then, the night light doesn't work. I've tried turning it on and off, changing the intensity etc. Also, curiously, the power saving mode disappeared from the turn-off-menu, leaving only turn off and start new. I'll include a...
  10. Pls how can I on my asus Eee mini laptop keyboard light

Pls how can I on my asus Eee mini laptop keyboard light: Pls how can I on my asus Eee mini laptop keyboard light https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-how-can-i-on-my-asus-eee-mini-laptop-keyboard/70f4f127-3caf-418b-b8a1-1be3f3a9646a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scroll lock indicator light on laptop 2019