Windows 10: light room

Discus and support light room in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; huijhbijkhik https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/light-room/af6f1984-5058-4477-92e1-4f8e0ae61783 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ELIZABETHALABI, Jul 14, 2021.

1. light room

huijhbijkhik

:)

ELIZABETHALABI, Jul 14, 2021

2. Is Adobe Light Room and Illustrtaor compatible with 10

Will Adobe Light Room and Illustrator CS2 work with Windows 10?

Adobe Light Room and Windows 10- Original Title

Gregg_2015, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Removing the "rooms" feature

The alternative way to get to the content, is to use the apps already on your phone:

• Photos – You'll find your photos and videos in the OneDrive app in a folder with same name as the room.
    • Calendar – Go to the Calendar app to see your room calendar.
    • Notes – Your room notes are in the OneNote app, in a notebook with the same name as the room.
    In the post above, Julie suggests an alternative to the group chat via the Skype app.

Hope that helps,

Greg

Greg [MSFT], Jul 14, 2021
  4. Brian__DK Win User

light room

Removing the "rooms" feature

That really doesn't solve the sharing of photos, calendar and notes?

Chat via Skype is not that good, Skype is quite heavy also on the power.

The sharing via calendar.live.com, might solve most of the challenges on that part.

Brian__DK, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

light room

1. light room - Similar Threads - light room

2. Ethernet port doesn't light up on motherboard unless adapter is disabled, any fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet port doesn't light up on motherboard unless adapter is disabled, any fix?: My ethernet port has been working perfectly, right up to yesterday morning when we switched from a Virgin Media router to a Sky routerAs soon as the switch happened my ethernet doesn't work on my PC anymoreThe ethernet cable that goes to my PC still works and provides...
  3. Ethernet port doesn't light up on motherboard unless adapter is disabled, any fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet port doesn't light up on motherboard unless adapter is disabled, any fix?: My ethernet port has been working perfectly, right up to yesterday morning when we switched from a Virgin Media router to a Sky routerAs soon as the switch happened my ethernet doesn't work on my PC anymoreThe ethernet cable that goes to my PC still works and provides...
  4. vga light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vga light: i have a issue my vga light is on but can it be because i dont have my gpu connected to anything because i currently dont have a monitor so i js have my pc sitting here until i buy one but i just turned it on and the vga light is on can it be because i dont have it connected...
  5. vga light

vga light: i have a issue my vga light is on but can it be because i dont have my gpu connected to anything because i currently dont have a monitor so i js have my pc sitting here until i buy one but i just turned it on and the vga light is on can it be because i dont have it connected...
  6. My Acer laptop power on switch press power button switch light and laptop screen blinking...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Acer laptop power on switch press power button switch light and laptop screen blinking...: If I press the power button it's blinking and laptop screen just blinking not turning on any solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-acer-laptop-power-on-switch-press-power-button/07c13c2b-a252-4f7b-92c4-321d70ff8c81
  7. My Acer laptop power on switch press power button switch light and laptop screen blinking...

My Acer laptop power on switch press power button switch light and laptop screen blinking...: If I press the power button it's blinking and laptop screen just blinking not turning on any solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-acer-laptop-power-on-switch-press-power-button/07c13c2b-a252-4f7b-92c4-321d70ff8c81
  8. Automatic screen colors change depending on room lighting conditions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Automatic screen colors change depending on room lighting conditions: Hi all, I'm using Windows 10 on a HP Elitebook x360 1040 G8. When the display of my laptop faces a bright light e.g. sun, lamp, ..., the colors of the screen automatically change they become more white, i.e. kind of like an over exposed image. In a dark room or if I cover the...
  9. Automatic screen colors change depending on room lighting conditions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic screen colors change depending on room lighting conditions: Hi all, I'm using Windows 10 on a HP Elitebook x360 1040 G8. When the display of my laptop faces a bright light e.g. sun, lamp, ..., the colors of the screen automatically change they become more white, i.e. kind of like an over exposed image. In a dark room or if I cover the...
  10. Automatic screen colors change depending on room lighting conditions